Government - Local Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Ryde NSW 2112,
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Norwood SA 5067,
- Beaudesert QLD 4285,
- Oaklands Park SA 5046
- Winton QLD 4735,
- Wacol QLD 4076,
- Hornsby NSW 2077,
- Nedlands WA 6009,
- Cairns QLD 4870,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Bayswater WA 6053,
- Mallacoota VIC 3892,
- Newcastle NSW 2300,
- Mount Isa QLD 4825,
- Wodonga VIC 3690,
- Maroochydore QLD 4558
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Shire of Dandaragan
Consider a sea change with a move to Jurien Bay to be our next Executive Manager of Infrastructure.
- Local Government
- Closes 5pm Friday 11 October 2019
This is a featured jobat Peak Services
Leverage your career and join the largest Council in regional Queensland!
- Career Growth Opportunity in Tropical North Queensland
- Drive New and Upgraded Plans and Projects
- $130K + Super + significant relocation assistance
Listed two days agoat City of Ryde
Exciting opportunity to join Council's Rangers team and ensure the effective delivery of regulatory and environmental enforcement services.
- $65,777 - $85,510 + super (excludes O/T & compliance allowance)
- Fully maintained vehicle via leaseback arrangement
- Flexible work conditions including a RDO scheme
Listed nineteen hours agoat Adelaide Hills CouncilReference no 68 General Officer Level 2: $58,831 – $64,114 (FTE) plus super. Part time or full time hours are available; please state preference. Listed five days agoat City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with exceptional customer service skills?
- Part time - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
- Supportive and dynamic environment
- Great location, based on The Parade Norwood
Listed two hours agoat Scenic Rim Regional Council1 x Permanent Full Time and 1 x Permanent Part Time - 14.5 hours per week (Monday and Tuesday)- Remuneration range $58,362 - $62,521 p.a plus super Listed two hours agoat City of MarionHave a passion for providing exceptional customer service? Want to give back to your community? If so, apply today to join the City of Marion! Listed five days agoat Winton Shire CouncilThe Parks and Facilities Supervisor will coordinate, facilitate and supervise the day to day duties of Parks and Facilities Staff. Listed two days agoat Knox City CouncilJoin our Parks Open Space team to deliver reactive maintenance works throughout the Knox municipality. Fortnightly RDO included. Listed three hours agoat Brisbane City CouncilThis is an excellent opportunity for a proactive, highly organised and customer focused PA who takes pride in their work to join a close-knit team. Listed twenty hours agoat Adelaide Hills CouncilReference no 418 General Officer Level 2: $58,831– $64,114 (FTE) plus superannuation Part time, fixed term contract to 30 June 2020 (0.6 FTE) Listed two hours agoat Hornsby Shire Council
Are you a highly motivated person ready to assist in the development of tree maintenance and management activities?
- Assist in the development of tree maintenance and management activities
- Supportive and proactive team environment
- Great work/life balance
Listed seven days agoat City of NedlandsThe City of Nedlands is seeking two suitably experienced Mower Operators to assist with the maintenance of all parks, gardens and reserves throughout Listed two days agoat Cairns Regional CouncilCairns Regional Council is an innovative employer with a diverse workforce. We need talented, committed people who want to make a difference! Listed thirteen days agoat City of Yarra
Yarra Libraries are looking for extraordinary customer service officers to deliver exceptional customer service across our 5 library branches.
- Inner CBD Location Covering 5 Library Branches
- Opportunities to Work in Programming and Events
- Customer Service Skills with Ability to Work in and Support a Diverse Community
Listed fifteen hours agoat City of Bayswater2-year fixed term full time opportunity to drive access and inclusion outcomes for the community Listed eleven hours agoat East Gippsland Shire CouncilThe purpose of the role is to provide maintenance and outdoor services at the Mallacoota Foreshore Holiday Park and to provide support to the Parks Listed five days agoat City of Newcastle
City of Newcastle is seeking a dedicated and experienced AP professional to work 18 hours per week in a customer-focused team environment.
- Join an efficient team focused on providing exceptional customer service.
- Utilise your AP experience to ensure creditors are paid in a timely manner.
- Permanent, part-time role with flexible work options available.
Listed three hours agoat Mount Isa City CouncilThe role of the Library Officer is to assist the Coordinator of Library Services with the efficient day to day running of the Mount Isa Library Listed three hours agoat City of Wodonga
The Cultural Services Officer (Administration), is responsible for providing administrative support to the Arts and Events team
- Casual, diverse role
- Demonstrate your excellent administrative skills
- Join a great team
Listed two days agoat Hays Facilities Management
A contract opportunity for an experienced Ranger in a Western Sydney council.
- Parking Officer
- Western Sydney Location
- Full-Time Contract
Listed two days agoat Sunshine Coast Council
Are you passionate about improvement practices and processes? This is the role for you!
- Exciting project role in the Office of CEO
- Seeking an outstanding communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education