Government - Local Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Davidson Executive
Opportunity to lead an engaged & high performing workforce as CEO of Baw Baw Shire Council.
- Lead an Engaged & High Performing Workforce
- Fast Growing Regional Council
- Partner with a Great Council in a Beautiful Location
This is a featured jobat Peak Services
CEO role in rural council with executive remuneration and fully furnished house on offer and five weeks annual leave.
- Based in Southern Qld
- Iconic Rural location
- Executive Salary plus furnished house + Car + 5 weeks annual leave
Listed six days agoat Doomadgee Aboriginal Shire CouncilDeliver and manage Community Services to the Doomadgee Aboriginal Community and use your skills to seek out and apply for funding Listed two days agoat Leading Roles
Cook Shire Council - Project Manager will assist in the timely and successful delivery of multiple capital works projects for Cook Shire Council.
- Cook SC - Progressive forward-thinking organisation
- Project Manager - Infrastructure / capital works projects
- Tropical Lifestyle - great outdoor pursuits
Listed ten days agoat Blackadder Associates Regional
Provide overall management, strategic direction and leadership for the Financial and Administration Sections of Council.
- The friendliest little town in NSW
Listed two days agoat Glen Eira City Council
Glen Eira Council is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Manager to lead the Community Safety and Compliance department
- Key leadership role
- Attractive remuneration package
Listed two days agoat PrecruitmentGenerous salary on offer plus car, accommodation, flights & relocation! Listed four days agoat Port Macquarie-Hastings CouncilCouncil is currently seeking TWO Engagement Officers to plan and deliver engagement in our community on a range of projects and programs Listed four days agoat Port Macquarie-Hastings CouncilCouncil is seeking a Community Engagement Manager to undertake community activities and build positive relationships with key community stakeholders Listed two days agoat City of Stirling
Lead a diverse team of waste disposal and fleet professionals to deliver a customer focused service within deadlines and budget.
- Permanent role
- Good work-life balance
- Up to 6% matched Superannuation contribution depending on employee contributions
Listed seventeen days agoat McArthur
Help to lead and shape Greater Darwin's second largest city.
- Executive Local Government position
- Shape changing communities
- Diverse portfolio
Listed six days agoat Redland City CouncilThe Technical Officer - Project Management will be responsible for a number of major capital works projects in the field of Civil, Parks & Marine. Listed two days agoat BespokeHR
Are you looking for a sea change to the beautiful Kangaroo Island?
- Reports directly to Director Corporate Services and works closely with the ELT
- Opportunity to help the community recover after disastrous times
- Flexible terms of contract - short or long term options
Listed two days agoat Gympie Regional CouncilGympie Regional Council is seeking an experienced Senior Payroll professional to join our payroll team on a fixed term full time basis. Listed twenty three days agoat Mackay Regional Council
Bring your talents to the Central Queensland coast and partner with an award-winning Local Government as a Project Officer Illegal Dumping Compliance
- Beat the big city commute, be home every night!
- Competitive salary and lifestyle benefits (Hourly rate from $39.00+)
- Region bursting with great schools, renowned leisure centres and vivid surrounds
Listed four days agoat Port Macquarie-Hastings CouncilThis role will implement actions and programs that help develop a socially just, resilient, connected, inclusive liveable and engagement community. Listed three days agoat Blackadder Associates Pty Ltd
Leadership in the areas of strategic HR planning, organisation development, employee support and HR policies, systems and processes.
- Key member of the Council's Leadership Team.
- Values-based culture
- Outback change? Get ready for your next challenge.
Listed sixteen days agoat Sunshine Coast Council
Provide specialist advice & supervise a team of six. Comprehensive portfolio of buildings & facilities assets within the region.
- A leader in facility management, building maintenance & asset management
- Great employee benefits and lifestyle on offer
- Live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
Listed four days agoat City of MonashA full-time, senior level opportunity with City of Monash. Listed ten days agoat Blackadder Associates Pty Ltd
Deliver service excellence to the Yass Valley community in the areas of strategic planning, development assessment and environmental services.
- Planning for Yass Valley’s future
- Lead a highly motivated and talented team
- Vibrant, inclusive and diverse community
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education