Government & Defence Jobs in Australian Capital Territory ACT
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Proximity Legal
Experienced government and regulatory advisors.Innovative approach and great culture.
- Work in a highly succesful and innovative organisation
- Great workplace culture and a highly-regarded team
- Full-time, part-time and casual employment available to suitable candidates
This is a featured jobat Goldenfields Water County Council
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Corporate Services Manager will lead a dedicated team of professionals.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Challenging role in a progressive and dynamic organisation
- 9 day fortnight
Listed one day agoat Community Services Directorate
The Reportable Conduct investigator role is responsible for undertaking Reportable Conduct investigations and for supporting CYPS.
- Community Services
- Children, Youth and Families
- Child and Youth Protection Services
Listed four days agoat Hudson
If you have strong policy experience working within a government environment and are seeking your next challenge, apply now!
- Non ongoing and contract opportunities
- APS6 and EL1 level Policy Officers
- A fantastic opportunity to work on a range of policy and regulatory activities
Listed eight days agoat DFP Recruitment
A brand new opportunity that won't be around long, for an experienced and professional administrator to support various teams.
- City Location
- Immediate Start - 30 June
- Options for extensions available
Listed one day agoat Department of Jobs and Small Business
The Department of Jobs and Small Business is looking for an experienced Privacy Officer to join our Information Law Team (ILT)
- Interesting and diverse work.
- Flexible working environment.
- Training and career development opportunities.
Listed nine days agoat Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
Opportunities exist for motivated finance professionals to join PM&C in the Budgets and Reporting Branch.
- Work in a central Government agency
- Exciting and fulfilling work at the heart of Government
- Generous employment conditions
Listed seven days agoat DFP Recruitment
Seeking two APS5 Communication Officers with a current Baseline security clearance to commence with this program commencing ASAP.
- Contract to start ASAP for an initial six months with view to extend
- Canberra City location
- Broad communication duties
Listed one day agoat CSIRO
We are seeking two Procurement Officers to join the CSIRO Finance team to undertake procurement activities and associated administrative activities
- Do you have experience in contract management or procurement?
- Do you have a strong customer focus & good communication & interpersonal skills?
- Join CSIRO Finance and make a difference!
Listed ten hours agoat DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRY, INNOVATION AND SCIENCE
An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join our high performing Payroll team.
- Ongoing opportunity
- Great benefits with 15.4% super
- Seeking interesting and challenging work?
Listed one day agoat abrs
Telephone helpline supporting defence members with a range of issues, including crisis management, in Australia and overseas.
- Full time hours over 7 day roster
- Min. 12 month rolling contract
- Located in Canberra - Deakin
Listed one day agoat National Museum of Australia
Seeking a highly motivated, organised & enthusiastic professional to join the National Museum of Australia's passionate Development & Membership team.
- Diverse and creative work
- Drive member engagement
- Flexible and interesting working environment
Listed seven days agoat onpoint 365Our Federal Government client is seeking an APS4 Administration Officer until end of June 2019 + extension prospects! Listed six days agoat CSIRO
This key role involves high level administrative support, and effective client and staff liaison.
- Looking for the next step in your career?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
- Join the Data61 Team!
Listed nine hours agoat Artio PeopleHelp solve problems, shape the world around us and change lives for the better; through innovation and collaboration with a team of passionate people. Listed three hours agoat onpoint 365Our Federal Government client is seeking multiple APS6 Policy/Program Officers for an immediate start till end of December with possible extension! Listed one day agoat On Q Recruitment Pty Ltd
This role is a unique opportunity to undertake regulatory compliance activities and enforce advertising requirements for therapeutic goods.
- 2 years full-time contract role based in Canberra or Melbourne
- Investigate into illegal and counterfeit therapeutic goods
- Actively contribute to ensuring the health and safety of the Australian Public
Listed six days agoat Australian Government Department of Human Services
An Executive Assistant is responsible for providing support to the National Manager and coordination of activities for the Branch
- Large Government Department
- Providing support to departmental executives
- Excellent conditions and remuneration
Listed one day agoat ACT Health
Canberra Health Services provides acute, sub-acute, primary and community-based health services to the ACT and surrounding region.
- Canberra Health Services
- Quality, Safety, Innovation and Improvement
- Patient Experience
Listed seven days agoat Department of DefenceAPS Level 6 $80,669 - $92,150 (plus super) Brindabella Park, ACT
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers