Government & Defence Jobs in Erskineville NSW 2043
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sutherland Shire Council
You will be responsible for leading an operational team in the management of species, both flora and fauna.
- Join a collaborative and progressive Council.
- Job satisfaction, making a difference for the community
This is a featured jobat AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) is seeking dynamic, motivated and experienced individuals to join its Senior Executive team.
- CURRENT AND ARISING VACANCIES (SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL)
- HIGH PROFILE NATIONAL AGENCY
- ATTRACTIVE SENIOR EXECUTIVE REMUNERATION & CONDITIONS PACKAGE
Listed one day agoat NSW Police ForceArmourer Ongoing - Full Time Surry Hills JOB NOTES: Essential requirements - candidates must: Obtain and maintain the requisite security... Listed one day agoat NSW Police Force Armourer Ongoing - Full Time Surry Hills JOB NOTES: Essential requirements - candidates must: Obtain and maintain the requisite security...
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: Surry HillsSurry Hills$86982. Package includes salary ($74333 - $78824)classification: Government & DefenceGovernment & DefencesubClassification: OtherOther
Listed ten days agoat Powerhouse MuseumResponsible for collection storage & logistics, including large-object logistics, documentation, administration & preventive conservation Listed five days agoat Department of Justice NSWProvide a range of clerical and administrative services including, but not limited to responding to client enquiries. Listed two days agoat K2 Recruitment & Consulting P/LProviding high level effective organisational and strategic direction and support on matters relating to the business operations Listed ten days agoat Transport for NSW
Are you a dynamic professional with strong interpersonal and communication skills?We would like to meet you.
- Permanent Full Time opportunity
- Highly focused, collaborative environment
Listed three days agoat ServiceNSWImplementation Analyst – Middle Office- Service NSW Employment Status - Full Time - Ongoing Location – Middle Office – Haymarket. Listed fifteen days agoat NSW Police ForceClerk General Scale Full time Ongoing Redfern JOB NOTES: Essential requirements - candidates must: obtain and maintain the requisite... Listed three days agoat Screen AustraliaThere is a rare opportunity to join the Communications Unit as Video Producer. Listed fifteen days agoat NSW Police ForceClerk General Scale Full time Ongoing Redfern JOB NOTES: Essential requirements - candidates must: obtain and maintain the requisite... Listed four days agoat Sydney Airport Corporation LimitedWhat you'll be doing Newly created role developing, delivering and maintaining quality assurance systems and service standards! Mascot location Listed one day agoat Woollahra Council
Engage in an all paid for 12 month Library Traineeship. Earn while you learn. Ongoing career development opportunities in a state-of-the-art Library!
- On the job learning - complete a fully subsidised Library Training Course
- Full time 12 month contract, enjoy a day in lieu every 3 weeks
- Join a friendly and experienced team!
Listed five days agoat Transport for NSW
Exciting Career at Transport for NSW, be part of a significant government investment into NSW infrastructure, enjoy flexible working worklife balance
- Significant project directly improving lives of general public and community
- Work life balance via flexible/agile working
- Additional benefits including flex time, additional banked leave
Listed eight days agoat ABCSupport and undertake research to identify relevant ABC content for Non-theatric and Library Sales. Listed five days agoat Office of Environment and HeritageJob Title: Senior Practice Lead – To create recruitment pool Job Grade / Classification: Environment Officer Class 10 Employment... Listed sixteen days agoat Transport for NSW
Support the co-ordination of a schedule for a portfolio of projects in order to assess changes in rail possessions
- Fantastic Opportunity to join Transport for NSW
- Role sits in Program Management Office within Infrastructure & Place Division
- Conveniently located in Redfern, close to public transport
Listed twelve days agoat Powerhouse MuseumOnce in a lifetime opportunity for a Deputy Team Leader Registration to oversee preparation of the MAAS collection for digitisation & relocation Listed ten days agoat Transport for NSW
Exciting Permanent Full Time Opportunity Work with enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated team
- You will have demonstrated experience in meeting management and minute taking
- Excellent verbal and written communication and stakeholder engagement
Receive new jobs for this search by email