Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Chermside QLD 4032Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Psych Professionals Pty Ltd
The Psych Professionals are a multi-award-winning private practice. We have an opportunity for a Social Worker, Psychologist and/or OT to join us!
- Great Work-Life Balance - Receive flexibility how many days you work
- Your Choice - Choose to work in our Loganholme and/or Capalaba locations
- Pre-Existing Referrals - Receive pre-existing referral pathways and consistency
Listed eight hours agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupLocum work available with a specialised medical centre focusing on complex disease prevention and mental health. Take home between $2K to $2600/day Listed seven days agoat Aspley Family Medical Practice
Dentist position available with 45% retainer Are you looking to work in Brisbane’s northside suburbs?
- 45% retainer
- located within a Medical Practice
Listed seven days agoat Aspley Family Medical PracticeMixed Billing General Practitioner with 65% (neg) retainer Are you looking to work in Brisbane’s northside suburbs? Listed four days agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupLocum opening available from now until January 2020. Part time days available. Established private billing surgery. Comprehensive facility. Listed nineteen days agoat KCPSYCH
Join KCPSYCH in an established private practice. Great collegiate team, supportive work environment and work provided.
- Work in the vibrant urban Nundah Village
- Collegial work environment
- Career progression and work in your niche area
Listed twenty two days agoat Gorilla Jobs
General Practitioner (VR) is required to help with the workload of this family-friendly and private billing practice in the Stafford Heights area
- Attractive earnings for the right doctor to start as soon as possible - 65%
- Computerised, fully equipped, family-friendly mostly private billing practice
- Dedicated nursing support and a variety of Allied services also onsite
Listed one day agoat Paxus
Multiple permanent opportunities for experienced Clinical Health Systems professionals required for rapidly growing IT Healthcare Services company.
- Permanent opportunities with a rapidly expanding IT and Healthcare solutions co.
- End to End critical roles wkg from Quotation, implementation and Delivery
- Customer Facing role with excellent career development opportunities
Listed six hours agoat UnitingCare QldWe are currently inviting applications for the full time position of Director of Clinical Services and Buderim Private Hospital on the Sunshine Coast Listed four days agoat Randstad - HealthcareYour role as a Medical Adviser at the Department plays a key role in protecting the integrity and sustainability of the Medicare Program and the PBS. Listed six days agoat Austcorp Executive
An amazing opportunity for a forward thinking leader to work as part of a Senior Leadership team
- Extremely competitive remuneration package + bonuses
- Strong and long term career progression pathways
- Provide advocacy and leadership to an innovative healthcare service
Listed five days agoat National Australia Bank
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: BrisbaneBrisbaneCompetitive salary and performance benefitsclassification: Healthcare & MedicalHealthcare & MedicalsubClassification: SalesSales
Newly created Executive Sales Leadership role in Medfin!
- Lead the NSW and QLD sales force
- Influence the strategic direction of the business
- Position based in either NSW or QLD
Listed fifteen days agoat InSitu Clinical Support Pty Ltd
Right Time, right Skill, right Task .... on demand, casual task-based opportunities for all skilled clinical research Site Staff and Professionals
- Clinical Research Site Staff and Professionals seeking Task-based opportunities
- New & Innovative !
- Manage workloads ... both your own and at Investigational Sites
Listed twelve days agoat Metro North Hospital & Health ServiceThe Service Director, Women’s and Newborn Services, is a key executive leadership role in the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital. Listed twenty days agoat NoRTH - A division of Northern Regional Alliance Ltd
5 years prior experience working in a commissioning/planning and funding environment required for this unique opportunity in public Healthcare arena.
- Experiences in commissioning and service improvement
- Hands-on experience of reviewing existing services
- Based in Auckland, New Zealand
Listed fourteen days agoat Redstone Recruitment Pty Ltd
General Manager of Residential Aged Care for a portfolio of care homes with an innovative aged care provider - QLD based
- Senior Executive position - reporting to a Board
- Must have applied knowledge of government polices & the impact on Aged Care
- Executive level position, terrific salary and great career opportunities
Listed nine days agoat Gorilla Jobs
General Practitioner (VR) required to join a private billing and doctor-owned practice based in the larger Ascot area in QLD.
- Private Billings with a minimum consultation fee of $79/consult
- Excellent Remuneration of 70% or $130 p/h (3-months)
- Non-Corporate Practice with non-restrictive arrangements
Listed eleven days agoat EvansPetersen Healthcare Pty LtdLaunch this innovative treatment in Qld Hospitals and lead your team in the successful launch. Single product focus with uncapped commissions. Listed four days agoat Your Nursing Agency
YNA has an increasing demand for your general medical/surgical skills and experience in hospitals throughout Brisbane.
- Shifts available in the Brisbane area
- Expand your skills and experiences in a variety of facilities
- Improve your work life balance
Listed nineteen days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting opportunity to join a fast-growing leader in Occupational Health solutions.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education