Speech Therapy, Pathology Jobs in Chermside QLD 4032Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Benevolent Society
As part of our Early Childhood Intervention team, you will work with families and develop plans to support their child through the NDIS.
- Passionate about the impact early intervention can have in children’s lives?
- Join our trans-disciplinary team & support children meet their development goals
- Work flexibly across Brisbane - North to Caboolture OR South to Logan/Beenleigh
This is a featured jobat Therapy Pro PTY LTD
Join a growing multidisciplinary therapy provider, working with children and families to gain access to the NDIS in a supportive work environment.
- Attractive salary, incentives and PD allowance
- Training, supervision and peer support provided
- New graduates encouraged to apply
Listed eight days agoat Cooee Speech Pathology
Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy positions available in January 2020!
- Enjoy every day helping children within a multidisciplinary team!
- Deliver evidence based interventions in a welcoming clinic setting
- Excellent early career support for recent graduates
Listed twelve days agoat Nucleus Network LtdLooking to get into Clinical Research? This may be the job for you! Exciting opportunities to work as a Clinical Unit Assistant Listed twenty six days agoat Employment OfficeFlexible part-time role with a well respected, industry leading pathology practice! Supportive team environment with opps for career progression! Listed eight days agoat BupaBupa is looking for an experienced phlebotomist & pathology collector to join our team in Brisbane's CBD. Listed sixteen days agoat Employment OfficePermanent, full-time opportunity for a laboratory scientist with leading pathology practice in Australia. Recent grads welcome to apply! Listed twenty nine days agoat Medlab PathologyCasual positions are available as a Pathology Aide at Medlab Pathology Brisbane, QLD Listed twenty three days agoat Employment OfficeFantastic opportunity for a part-time Scientist/Technician to work evening shifts in the Microbiology Department of a leading pathology practice. Listed three days agoat Look Who's Talking Speech Pathology
Looking for motivated Speech Pathologist to join our fabulous multidisciplinary team. Generous percentage based remuneration PLUS superannuation.
- Super flexible hours/days with part-time/full-time and Saturdays available
- Weekly clinical supervision and support
- Employee roles with generous percentage based remuneration PLUS superannuation
Listed eleven days agoat Better Rehabilitation
Want to take the next step in your career? Transform the lives of those living with disability and neurological conditions.
- Apply evidence-based therapy whilst working flexibly and autonomously
- Opportunity to mentor a caring team of Speech Pathologists across Queensland
- Varied caseload with strong career progression opportunities
Listed five days agoat Youthrive
Youthrive is a social enterprise which generates income to fund the delivery of programs to prevent and treat child abuse and neglect....
- Be part of our professional integrated therapy team
- Full-time role in a brand new clinic
- Great mentorship with talented and supportive practitioners
Listed eight days agoat Mater GroupMater Speech Pathology has an exciting opportunity for a paediatric Speech Pathologist to join our growing team Listed eighteen hours agoat Cornerstone Medical Recruitment8-week locum with a Private Practice just South of the Brisbane River. Earn up to $55 per hour working across paeds, adults, ndis and disability Listed twelve days agoat Star HRMove to Rockhampton & join an outstanding company & team! Fantastic training & PD opportunities to kick start or continue your career! Listed twelve days agoat Star HRJoin an outstanding employer with a friendly & passionate team of allied health professionals providing a high quality service to paediatric clients! Listed nine days agoat Windsor GroupUpcoming positions for registered Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists. Apply today. Listed twenty four days agoat AEIOU FoundationAEIOU is looking for a passionate and outcome focused Speech Pathologist to make a difference to the lives of young children with autism. Listed two days agoat Generation Physio & Allied Health
Due to rapid growth we are looking for another Speech Pathologist to join our Allied Health team.
- Diverse Caseload on offer - Paeds to Adults
- Team Culture & Support is Everything
- Enjoy a mixture of clinical and non clinical caseloads
Listed ten days agoat Star HRExciting and well-supported position - full or part time hours available, choice of location, friendly team and loads of opportunities on offer!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education