Speech Therapy, Pathology Jobs in Everton Hills QLD 4053Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Therapy Pro PTY LTD
Join a growing multidisciplinary therapy provider, working with children and families to gain access to the NDIS in a supportive work environment.
- Attractive salary, incentives and PD allowance
- Training, supervision and peer support provided
- New graduates encouraged to apply
This is a featured jobat Cootharinga North Queensland
Leave the big city behind and enjoy the best of metropolitan county Queensland.
Cootharinga's Allied Health Service is growing.
- Looking for an exciting Lifestyle change within 1 hour of the Whitsundays?
- Fantastic career opportunities with Professional Supervision and Mentoring
- Tax Effective Salary packaging Benefits
Listed four hours agoat Youthrive
Youthrive is a social enterprise which generates income to fund the delivery of programs to prevent and treat child abuse and neglect....
- Be part of our professional integrated therapy team
- Full-time role in a brand new clinic
- Great mentorship with talented and supportive practitioners
Listed seven days agoat Everton TherapyPaediatric Speech Pathologist and Occupational Therapist required to join growing private practice on Brisbane Northside. Listed seven days agoat Nucleus Network LtdLooking to get into Clinical Research? This may be the job for you! Exciting opportunities to work as a Clinical Unit Assistant Listed twenty one days agoat Employment OfficeFlexible part-time role with a well respected, industry leading pathology practice! Supportive team environment with opps for career progression! Listed ten days agoat Health Support QueenslandTo supervise and co-ordinate Central Specimen Reception at The Prince Charles Hospital Laboratory Listed eleven days agoat Employment OfficePermanent, full-time opportunity for a laboratory scientist with leading pathology practice in Australia. Recent grads welcome to apply! Listed eighteen days agoat Employment OfficeFantastic opportunity for a part-time Scientist/Technician to work evening shifts in the Microbiology Department of a leading pathology practice. Listed four days agoat Windsor GroupUpcoming positions for registered Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists. Apply today. Listed three days agoat Cooee Speech Pathology
Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy positions available in January 2020!
- Enjoy every day helping children within a multidisciplinary team!
- Deliver evidence based interventions in a welcoming clinic setting
- Excellent early career support for recent graduates
Listed three days agoat BupaBupa is looking for an experienced phlebotomist & pathology collector to join our team in Brisbane's CBD. Listed twenty four days agoat Medlab PathologyCasual positions are available as a Pathology Aide at Medlab Pathology Brisbane, QLD Listed six days agoat Better Rehabilitation
Want to take the next step in your career? Transform the lives of those living with disability and neurological conditions.
- Apply evidence-based therapy whilst working flexibly and autonomously
- Opportunity to mentor a caring team of Speech Pathologists across Queensland
- Varied caseload with strong career progression opportunities
Listed three days agoat Windsor Group
Grow with this busy, NDIS-accredited clinic that promises wide experience in working with children across a variety of complex cases. Suburban Bris.
- Based Brisbane south. Work 3-5 days per week. Your choice
- Flexibility also includes some work-at-home options & extra holidays
- Training/familiarity with Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC)
Listed three days agoat Mater GroupMater Speech Pathology has an exciting opportunity for a paediatric Speech Pathologist to join our growing team Listed two days agoat Kids Chatter Speech PathologyPart-time position available at our growing private practice. Join our team and fully resourced clinic to help local families and their children. Listed seven days agoat Star HRMove to Rockhampton & join an outstanding company & team! Fantastic training & PD opportunities to kick start or continue your career! Listed twenty six days agoat Beckman Coulter AustraliaBiomedical Field Service Engineer- Medical Diagnostics- Pathology equipment. Listed seven days agoat Star HRJoin an outstanding employer with a friendly & passionate team of allied health professionals providing a high quality service to paediatric clients! Listed eleven days agoat Whole TherapyEngage with NDIS participants and provide best practice speech pathology services in a flexible, fun and well supported environment.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education