Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Prahran VIC 3181Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Autism Partnership
We are currently seeking a Behaviour Consultant to oversee programs for children with autism, using Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Develop, grow and progress in a supportive environment
- Full initial and ongoing training, with ongoing professional development
- Coordinate home-based, centre-based and school consultation services
This is a featured jobat Ismile studio
This is a key/Full-time role where you will get to demonstrate your strengths and passion for customer service, communication and attention to detail.
- Multidisciplinary Dental Practice
- State of the art facilities
- Immediate Start available
Listed six days agoat Unified Healthcare GroupWe are currently recruiting a Clinical Coordinator based in our Prahran office to manage this entire network of mobile consultants Listed two days agoat TEAMBasic clerical tasks such as answering phones, greeting patients and visitors, and scheduling appointments in a professional and timely manner. Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a clinical nurse educator to to deliver leading edge educational programs and training to a variety of health professionals.
- Fantastic opportunity to lead nursing professional development
- Flexible Days/hours can be discussed
- Great GP group with emphasis on high performing primary care
Listed two hours agoat Cancer Council Victoria
Oversee the design and implementation of an exciting public health evaluation portfolio. Join a flexible and supportive working environment.
- Use your evaluation skills to contribute to improved health outcomes in Victoria
- Be a part of Australia’s most trusted cancer ‘Not for Profit’ organisation
- Full time or part time (0.8) fixed term until June 2020 – St Kilda Rd, Melbourne
Listed one day agoat kemble wang orthopaedics
Medical secretary/personal assistant to a surgeon starting out in private practice. Let's build something worthwhile together!
- grow together as part of a new team
- can work partly from home
Listed four days agoat Johnson Recruitment
Lead and support a well renowned private surgical practice moving through an exciting growth phase. Showcase your Personal Assistant experience
- Full-Time hours, with a very flexible working arrangement negotiable
- Located in both Windsor and Williamstown
- Exceptional salary package on offer
Listed four hours agoat Private Advertiser
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: ToorakToorak$55,000 - $69,999 plus super and bonusesclassification: Healthcare & MedicalHealthcare & MedicalsubClassification: DentalDental
Our small, unique practice in Toorak is seeking a mature minded Dental Assistant / Front Office Coordinator to help us reach our goals.
- Strong work/life balance with hours to suit your situation.
- Grow and learn aspects of dentistry that you may have never known existed.
- Long term role with opportunities into reception/administration/marketing.
Listed six days agoat Doctors Secretarial Agency
Part time Surgery bookings coordinator for specialist Ophthalmology clinic located inner eastern suburbs - 3 days per week - onsite parking available!
- Seeking an experienced Surgery Bookings Coordinator for specialist clinic
- Inner eastern suburbs with onsite parking provided - Immediate commencement
- 3 days per week - Rostered hours - Enquire now!
Listed three days agoat PentifalloLooking for a suitable carer for an elderly frail 90 year lady, she is 100% cognitive. Listed two days agoat ENDO HEALTH
. Front of house . Arranging theatre bookings . Scheduling appointments . Invoicing / receipting . Medical typing . Proficient with GENIE
- RELOCATING TO BRAND NEW PREMISES AT EPWORTH FREEMASONS WITH UNDERCOVER PARKING
- SOLO PRACTITIONER - BUSY SPECIALIST SURGEON GYNAECOLOGY PRACTICE
- FRIDAY AFTERNOON FREE, EVERY WEEK
Listed ten days agoat Vascular Health Group
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Receptionist to join a well established Specialist Vascular Surgical practice in Richmond.
- Richmond Location
- Full time with no weekends
- Free Personal Training 3 days a week during Winter
Listed five days agoat Royal Flying Doctor Service Victoria
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: RichmondRichmond$75,000 - $84,999 base salary plus superclassification: Healthcare & MedicalHealthcare & MedicalsubClassification: OtherOther
Support continuous quality and risk management activities across all departments of the Flying Doctors Victoria
- Work for an iconic Australian organisation
- Play a vital role in the quality delivery of healthcare programs in Victoria
- Attractive salary sacrificing benefits available
Listed five days agoat The Dental CompanyModern Facilities. 2 x Dentists, 2 x Hygienists and growing. Part OR Full Time opportunity (min. 3 days). Dental experience a MUST. Listed three hours agoat Bupa Aged Care AustraliaIf you're someone who strives to put a smile on a resident's face and make a difference, then make the most of your passion by joining Bupa Mildura. Listed seven days agoat Sinclair DermatologySinclair Dermatology is seeking a full-time medical receptionist to join our East Melbourne team. Listed ten days agoat Defence Health
We have an exciting opportunity for a Claims Analyst (Health Information Manager) to join our dedicated team
- Work with people driven by excellence
- Who genuinely care about our members and each other
- In an organisation that values and rewards what you do and how you do it
Listed four days agoat Ramsay PharmacyAn exciting position exists for a dispensary technician to be part of the team at The Avenue Hospital, Windsor on a part-time basis.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education