Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat RSL LifeCare
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to fill the role of part-time Home Care Home Care Coordinator in our Grafton based office.
- Are you looking for a role that makes a difference to people’s lives every day?
- Are you a people-orientated and forward-thinking carer?
- Are you looking for an opportunity based in Grafton?
This is a featured jobat Cammeray Medical Practice
Cammeray Medical Practice is a busy, modern, family orientated practice that is seeking a Part-time Registered Nurse to join our dynamic team.
- Work in a modern, family orientated general practice on the Lower North Shore
- Excellent and supportive team of nurses, receptionists and doctors
- Good clinical skills and a strong work ethic are highly valued
Listed two days agoat Programmed Health Professionals Pty Ltd
Clinical Care Professionals is looking for a career minded Registered Nurse
- Permanent full time role - Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to lead a team of professional care staff in the community
- Office based role located in Underdale, SA
Listed one day agoat Wesley Mission QueenslandSeeking a Registered Nurse to provide a high level of nursing care. Part time role working across the Gympie region. Listed one day agoat Albury Wodonga HealthApplications are invited from suitably experienced Registered Nurses to join the dynamic Community Nursing team at Albury Community Health. Listed one day agoat Wesley Mission QueenslandSeeking a Registered Nurse to provide a high level of nursing care. Part time role working across the Gympie region. Listed ten days agoat Institute for Urban Indigenous HealthJoin our leading NFP organisation delivering primary health care services to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities across South East QLD Listed nine days agoat The Infants HomeWe provide integrated early childhood services through five Early Care and Education Centres located in Ashfield. Listed ten days agoat NT Department of Health
If you want your career to go places then join Department of Health in the Northern Territory.
- Top End Health Service Primary Health Care
- Nurse 3 / Nurse 4 - Remuneration Package Range $105,954 - $126,346
- Several vacancies available for up to 5 years
Listed two days agoat EACH
Do you have previous nursing experience in Youth Health, with a passion for working with young people?
- Join a vibrant not-for-profit and help make a difference to 40,000 people a year
- We offer a family friendly workplace and not-for-profit salary packaging!
Listed seven days agoat AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE
The Operational Health Support Registered Nurse provides specialised health advice and assessment to support AFP members and operational requirements.
- Attractive salary + 15.4% superannuation
- Six weeks annual leave plus Christmas stand down
- Flexible Working Arrangements
Listed one day agoat C Y O'Connor Village Medical CentreWe are looking for an experienced Registered nurse for a permanent part-time position with requirement to cover fixed term maternity leave form Oct 19 Listed eight days agoat Australian Unity
Enjoy a rewarding role where you can work in, and help make a difference to members of your local community.
- Work in a role where you are able to put your customers front and centre
- We provide training, development and career progression opportunities
- Make a difference in your community
Listed five days agoat Cornerstone Medical RecruitmentSeeking Registered Nurses for Aboriginal Health Services in QLD, NT and WA - Salaries up to $120,000 + Super Listed two days agoat Employment OfficeUnique opportunity for Registered Nurses in a stunning location. Enjoy 6 weeks' annual leave, relocation assistance, accomodation allowance and more! Listed five days agoat Northern Territory PHNHave you dreamed of working for an Aboriginal Health Service? Do you identify as Aboriginal and are a Registered Nurse or Midwife? Are you Listed six days agoat Fullerton Health
Seeking an experienced and motivated Registered Nurse for a Casual role
- Mountain Creek Medical Centre
- Casual Role
- Join our team of dedicated and friendly staff and doctors
Listed six days agoat Mars Recruitment
Exciting opportunity for a Remote Area Nurse to join a reputable and well known Aboriginal Health Controlled organisation in NT!
- Flights and accommodation included in package
- Excellent orientation provided before you commence
- August and September start dates available
Listed two days agoat Home Support ServicesHome Support Services is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Liaison Team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education