Nursing - Management Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Fertility Associates
Full time role leading the Fertility Associates Christchurch nursing team
- New Zealand's leading provider of fertility diagnosis and treatment
- Committed to Excellence, Care and Responsiveness
- 20,000 babies and counting
This is a featured jobat Catholic Homes
This role is responsible for the effective delivery of all aspects of quality Residential Care and Financial Services at a 40 bed Facility in Belmont.
- Innovative aged care organisation incorporating Montessori model of care
- Leading a team of over 30 employees including allied health and catering
- Salary package up to $15,900 per FBT year
Listed nine days agoat HealthscopeWorking in a great team environment; Supportive Management team; Rotating shifts Listed seven days agoat Mars RecruitmentDirector of Nursing. Private Hospital. Not for profit. Excellent Salary. Salary Packaging. Great benefits. 76 hours per fortnight. Queensland. Listed seven days agoat Mars RecruitmentDirector of Nursing. Private Hospital. Not for profit. Excellent Salary. Salary Packaging. Great benefits. 76 hours per fortnight. Queensland. Listed twenty hours agoat Wangaratta Private Hospital Ramsay Health
We are seeking a Permanent Part Time Registered Nurse-After Hours Coordinator to join the fantastic team at Wangaratta Private Hospital. Apply today!
- Australia Largest Private Healthcare Provider
- Wangaratta-North East Location
- Attractive Employee Benefits
Listed fourteen days agoat Tasmanian Health ServiceThe Tasmanian Health Service seeks a Nursing Director for Surgical and Perioperative Services within the Launceston General Hospital. Listed one day agoat Cura Day Hospitals Group
We are seeking a Director of Nursing with strong clinical, managerial and business development skills to lead the team at Perth Eye Hospital.
- Excellent remuneration package on offer
- Free onsite parking available
- Lovely working environment
Listed six days agoat HealthscopeKey leadership role at Norwest Private Hospital; Part time role, work with friendly teams and managers and experience rewarding career progression Listed five days agoat Your World Healthcare
The DDON will generate a unique quality of clinical care to the resident’s, where gold standard of support evolves within the facility.
- The DDON will focus on managing clinical standards to a high quality
- Well known Aged Care provider focusing on developing managers
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
Listed eight days agoat Mars RecruitmentDirector of Nursing. Private Hospital. Not for profit. Excellent Salary. Salary Packaging. Great benefits. 76 hours per fortnight. Queensland. Listed nine days agoat Frontline Health BrisbaneStart your 2019 in a new role! Exciting new role where you can use your extensive clinical and management experience! Outstanding package on offer! Listed nine days agoat Frontline Health BrisbaneStart your 2019 in a new role! Exciting new role where you can use your extensive clinical and management experience! Outstanding package on offer! Listed twelve days agoat Monash HealthLead a team of managers across multiple Monash Health residential sites. Exercise your leadership skills and be supported along the way. Listed one hour agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Seeking an experienced individual who can provide leadership, guidance and mentorship to the Clinic nursing team.
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Paid Parking
- Previous medical experience in Fertility essential
Listed one hour agoat Private AdvertiserAssistant Nurse Unit Manager to work in an established Day Surgery - Permanent Full-Time Position for an experienced RN. Listed thirteen minutes agoat Calvary Health Care Tasmania
Hospital Coordinator - After hours and weekends
- Join one of Australia's leading health, community and aged care providers
- Permanent part-time position
- Excellent salary packaging options available
Listed six days agoat Healthcare Australia Qld
Permanent position available for a highly experienced Director of Nursing to join a fast-paced, private hospital in charming Rockhampton, QLD.
- Competitive salary
- Contemporary leadership opportunity
- Central location in Queensland
Listed two days agoat Cataract Clinic of Victoria
Responsible for Quality Standards and Nursing care delivered to patients
- Full time management role
- Dynamic team environment
- Be part of an established and quality practice
Listed seven days agoat Department of Health
Are you an experienced nursing leader looking for a career change? Do you like variety and want to contribute to delivering positive health outcomes?
- Department of Health
- Nurse 5 Remuneration Package Range $126,345 - $131,581
- Fixed vacancy in Darwin
Receive new jobs for this search by email