Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation Jobs in Box Hill VIC 3128
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Okey Dokey Childhood Psychology
We are seeking another paediatric OT to join our allied health team with experience working with children as young as 3 years old.
- Full time or Part time employment
- Flexible hours for a great work-life balance
- Join a friendly multi-disciplinary team of professionals
This is a featured jobat Beachbox Physiotherapy
Opportunity for a talented Physiotherapist who wants to excel within their profession & work alongside experienced and committed practitioners
- Work on a variety of sports and spinal injuries using hands on treatments
- Relaxed beachside clinic - on-site parking & a short walk from Seaford station
- We will provide the time and resources to help you advance your career
Listed one day agoat Eastern HealthAs the leading public health service in the Eastern Region, we are looking for a Grade 2 Physiotherapist- acute- weekend on Temporary Part Time basis. Listed seven hours agoat McArthurLocum OT with experience in Community Care assessments, prescriptions and modifications, starting ASAP in Forest Hill, full time position. Listed seven hours agoat McArthurLocum OT with experience in Community Care assessments, prescriptions and modifications, starting ASAP in Forest Hill, full time position. Listed one day agoat Eastern HealthAre you looking for a part-time, acute Grade 2 Physiotherapy role that offers great clinical variety & development in a fast-paced, team environment? Listed twenty one days agoat Eastern HealthGrade 2 Occupational Therapist role in the Acute Adult Inpatient Unit, Upton House, join our Mental Health Program team. Listed sixteen days agoat Regis
Blackburn South location | Permanent part time position | Leading Aged Care provider
- Certificate IV in Leisure & Health required
- Great development opportunities
- Outstanding employee benefits
Listed sixteen days agoat EACH
EACH is looking for a Key Worker/ Occupational Therapist to join our trans-disciplinary Childhood Intervention Services team.
- Join a team of professionals committed to supporting children and families
- Receive regular supervision and opportunities for professional development
- Save on tax and increase your take-home pay with not-for-profit salary packaging
Listed twenty eight days agoat Kieser
We are looking for a full time physiotherapist with an interest in S&C and active rehabilitation to join our established centre at Mont Albert!
- Work with Physios, Exercise Scientists and Exercise Physiologists!
- Ideal for those with greater than >2 year experience but all welcome to apply
- Role commencement May/June 2019 by negotiation
Listed twenty days agoat Kingsford Podiatry GroupKingsford Podiatry Group is seeking a full time, honest, reliable and loyal podiatrist to join our practice in Doncaster. Listed one day agoat Austin HealthAn exciting Exercise Grade 2 opportunity in a Specialist Statewide Mental Health Service Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser
Experienced Physiotherapist required to take over existing caseload and work alongside our professional team of Allied Health Professionals.
- Salaried or contractor agreement options
- Full time or part time options available
- External PD allowances
Listed six days agoat Outcomes Connect Australia Pty Ltd
A new allied-health start-up committed to delivering services that make a difference. We aim to hire, train and retain the best clinicians.
- Seeking excellent clinicians to work with a high performing and supportive team
- Generous wage opportunities – paying above the award
- Ongoing professional development
Listed eight days agoat Austin HealthAn Occupational Therapist Grade 2 opportunity in a Specialist Statewide Mental Health Service Listed thirteen hours agoat Belgravia Health & Leisure Group
An opportunity has risen within Belgravia Leisure for an experienced Exercise Physiologist to join our facility.
- Permanent part time position
- Opportunity to increase hours to a full time position
Listed eighteen days agoat Upwell Health Collective
Join the most supported & high performing Physiotherapy team in Melbourne! Industry leading PD, gold winning workplace fitout and a culture to match!
- 5 x award winning health centre including 'Gold Design Award' for fitout
- Dedicated business & marketing executive team to ensure maximum support & growth
- Industry leading employee packages, PD & working conditions (and the most fun :)
Listed sixteen days agoat Onemda AssociationWe are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Occupational Therapist to provide part-time professional allied health assessment services. Listed sixteen days agoat Onemda AssociationWe are seeking a suitably qualified Physiotherapist to provide part-time professional and holistic allied health assessment services. Listed fourteen days agoat Villa Maria Catholic Homes
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work close to home?
Be part of a supportive team enhancing our residents lives, empowering choice
- Part-time and full time ongoing positions
- Work close to home
- Not for Profit – Excellent salary packaging benefits
Listed eleven days agoat Templestowe Physiotherapy ClinicPhysiotherapist required (part-time) in established, growing, large, multi-disciplinary private practice in Templestowe with a view to ownership. Listed nine days agoat Flex People GroupWant to be part of a large, energetic and driven company who have solid systems and frameworks to support career growth? Above industry $$$ package.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers