Psychology, Counselling & Social Work Jobs in Brisbane QLD 4000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Gray Matter Psychology
Clinical Psychologist, Private Practice, Full-time or Part-time
- Flexible working arrangements
- Full-time or part-time
- Competitive salary and professional development allowances
This is a featured jobat GO2 Health
Experienced Psychologist to join a multi-modality Healthcare practice.
- Busy well established multi-modality private practice
- Team care approach to military and private patients
- Located within the Defence Force community in Everton Park
Listed four days agoat Gryphon Psychology
If you enjoy a fast paced, dynamic, varied role and thrive from achieving positive outcomes for people, then this is the role for you.
- Are you looking for a change of scenery?
- Keen to live in and explore the beautiful Mackay region?
- Relocation allowance offered
Listed five days agoat Little Window - Counselling, Psychology and Wellness
Provide counselling to individuals across the life span, in a unique therapy environment amongst a supportive psychology team.
- Attendance rate is high; cancellation fee paid to therapist
- Work in a welcoming & relaxing therapy environment in the heart of Stones Corner
- Full reception support alongside clinical and practice management support
Listed seven days agoat Raise FoundationWe are looking for a qualified Counsellor or Psychologist to manage two of our In School Mentoring Programs in the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane. Listed eighteen days agoat Hays Healthcare
Large Federal Government Department Seeking an Experienced Counsellor / Case Worker
- Large Federal Government Organisation
- Brisbane Based
- Healthcare Sector
Listed twenty three days agoat Aftercare Ltd
Deliver high quality evidence based clinical care as a member of the multidisciplinary team to achieve better health outcomes for young people
- Aftercare is a leading national mental health charity
- Attractive remuneration plus a wealth of benefits
- Flexible, family friendly organisation
Listed two days agoat Metro North Hospital & Health ServiceThe purpose of this role is to deliver Social Work services to support National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) implementation at Halwyn.RED HILL Listed ten days agoat Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane
Centacare responds to local needs from over 200 service sites, touching the lives of more than 100,000 people each year.
- Working with a professional not for profit
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Salary packaging option
Listed ten days agoat DV Connect LtdWe are seeking an experienced, passionate and friendly leader to join our team! Listed twenty six days agoat Benestar Group
Fantastic opportunities to join our team in Brisbane delivering EAP counselling and/or Trauma counselling
- Diverse and varied work
- Contracting role to suit your preferences
- Work after hours and/or support our team to unpredictable work
Listed four days agoat Assure Programs
Are you a registered Psychologist with exceptional counselling skills and experience in short-term solution focused therapy?
- Join a company that is experiencing strong growth in corporate psychology
- Full and part time options available, FIFO option also available
- Assure Programs - an Employer of Choice in The Australian Business Awards 2019
Listed four days agoat QSuper Group
Permanent opportunity for an experienced Injury Management Advisor or Rehabilitation professional with Mental Health experience to join our team
- Join a leading superannuation organisation where you can make a positive chang
- Strong team culture, remuneration and career development
- Permanent opportunity | Brisbane CBD & Nundah
Listed twenty seven days agoat Chandler Macleod GroupExperienced Psychologist/Social Worker with PTSD experience needed for Counsellor roles in Springhill or Brisbane CBD Listed nine days agoat The Recovre Group
Diversify your career into a professionally satisfying role in Rehab Counselling/Pyschology with a high performing team and work-life balance
- Boutique provider backed by a global parent company
- Access to unmatched client base
- Experienced multidisciplinary team
Listed four days agoat AFFORD
Want to join a growing Disabilities services provider that values your contribution and your ongoing professional development?
- Work for an employer of choice
- True investment in your professional development
- Join our highly successful Allied Health Team
Listed thirteen days agoat New Farm Clinic Ramsay HealthAn exciting and dynamic opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated psychologist to develop, coordinate and deliver interpersonal and supporti Listed four days agoat Psychological Solutions (Qld) Pty Ltd
This is the dream job: flexible work hours, any days, any time, with full admin support and extensive resource library.
- Work in a large team
- Professional Development
- Flexible hours
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education