Psychology, Counselling & Social Work Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat NewPsych Psychologists
An exciting opportunity exists for a fully registered Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist to join our friendly team in Newcastle.
- Team of excellent clinicians - multiple sources of referrals
- Beautiful environment - excellent conditions - well-regarded practice
- Practice in area of expertise & expand skills with supervision from within team
This is a featured jobat Boab Health Services
An exciting opportunity exists for a senior, experienced Mental Health Professional willing to work and live in a very remote community.
- Work for a Respected Not for Profit Organisation
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave; Supported Professional Development
- Paid External Supervision and Remote Salary Packaging Benefits
Listed two days agoat CENTRECARE
Leading not-for-profit | Couple and individual counselling | Group facilitation |
- General Counselling
- 2 x Positions - 1 Full time & 1 Part time
- North Metro - Joondalup, Mirrabooka and Perth
Listed two days agoat MACRO Recruitment
Part time role 3 days per week. Starting ASAP. Non-denominational and co-educational school working with kids from pre school to middle school.
- Brand new role for the school
- Opportunity to work with a diverse student group
- must have a Working with Children Check
Listed four days agoat HelpingMinds
Passionate about making a difference, the Family Support Counsellor will be based in the Midland office and service the Swan area.
- Growing not-for-profit organisation – make a difference in the community
- Be a part of a value-driven organisation
- Permanent, full-time opportunity available
Listed six days agoat Palladium Private
Mental health retreat seeking an experienced counsellor or mental health nurse to support guests during their residential program
- Holistic Mental Health Retreat (biopsychosocial approach)
- Established business with a team of professional therapists
- Located on a 20acre retreat in Maleny Hinterland
Listed four days agoat EACH
EACH is seeking a Gambler's Help Counsellor to provide professional counselling and support.
- Part-time position 0.6 - 0.8eft
- Box Hill Base
- Salary packaging available
Listed three days agoat The Australian National UniversityAn exciting opportunity for multiple Psychologists or Mental Health Social Workers exists at the ANU Counselling Centre for the position of Student Co Listed four days agoat Anglicare SQ
Positively promote the programs with the effective delivery of assessments, group & individual counselling and case management.
- Conduct a comprehensive Health & Wellbeing assessment to identify client need
- Work with individuals and couples to support, encourage and improve wellbeing
- Provide education and information and help to set achievable goals
Listed three days agoat Relationships Australia Queensland
We are currently seeking applications for the part-time role of Victim Counselling Support Services Counsellor located at Greater Townsville Venue
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- A supportive team environment and opportunity for professional development
- Salary packaging options available
Listed two days agoat Relationships Australia NTOur experienced and dynamic therapeutic team is looking for professional counsellors to join the team. Listed eleven days agoat Identity Care Australia & New Zealand
Apply your skills as a counsellor, social worker or technologist to support victims of identity theft, cybercrime and scams across Aust. and NZ.
- Work on the frontline of identity theft, cybercrime and scam victim support.
- Be part of a team that cares for each other and our clients.
- Work for an international organisation based on the Sunshine Coast.
Listed three days agoat Open MindsPsychologists, Accredited Mental Health Social Workers and Occupational Therapists - Northern Suburbs Listed two days agoat genUAs part of a national network of mental health professionals, you will provide health and wellbeing support to job seekers
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education