Psychology, Counselling & Social Work Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Therapy Pro PTY LTD
Join a growing multidisciplinary therapy provider - flexible, rewarding, supportive and collaborative. Varied case load including NDIS participants.
- Meaningful client work and supportive culture of collaboration
- Attractive salary, incentives and $4,000 annual PD allowance
- Relocation costs and visa sponsorship available
This is a featured jobat Precision Brain, Spine and Pain Centre
Due to practice expansion we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic, self-motivated psychologist to join our highly skilled team.
- Exciting opportunity for talented psychologist
- Private consulting and MDT pain management program
- Well-rewarded and pivotal role
Listed one day agoat CENTRECARE
Leading not-for-profit | Couple and individual counselling | Group facilitation |
- General Counselling
- 2 x Positions - 1 Full time & 1 Part time
- North Metro - Joondalup, Mirrabooka and Perth
Listed one day agoat MACRO Recruitment
Part time role 3 days per week. Starting ASAP. Non-denominational and co-educational school working with kids from pre school to middle school.
- Brand new role for the school
- Opportunity to work with a diverse student group
- must have a Working with Children Check
Listed three days agoat EACH
EACH is seeking a Gambler's Help Counsellor to provide professional counselling and support.
- Part-time position 0.6 - 0.8eft
- Box Hill Base
- Salary packaging available
Listed two days agoat The Australian National UniversityAn exciting opportunity for multiple Psychologists or Mental Health Social Workers exists at the ANU Counselling Centre for the position of Student Co Listed three days agoat Anglicare SQ
Positively promote the programs with the effective delivery of assessments, group & individual counselling and case management.
- Conduct a comprehensive Health & Wellbeing assessment to identify client need
- Work with individuals and couples to support, encourage and improve wellbeing
- Provide education and information and help to set achievable goals
Listed eleven days agoat Identity Care Australia & New Zealand
Apply your skills as a counsellor, social worker or technologist to support victims of identity theft, cybercrime and scams across Aust. and NZ.
- Work on the frontline of identity theft, cybercrime and scam victim support.
- Be part of a team that cares for each other and our clients.
- Work for an international organisation based on the Sunshine Coast.
Listed five days agoat Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: RN / Social Worker / Counsellor / PsychologistRemuneration: $64,185 - $100,914 pa... Listed one day agoat Relationships Australia NTOur experienced and dynamic therapeutic team is looking for professional counsellors to join the team. Listed one day agoat genUAs part of a national network of mental health professionals, you will provide health and wellbeing support to job seekers Listed one day agoat Aftercare Ltd
You will be responsible for brief and ongoing interventions and the development of collaborative individual care plans to people aged 12 - 25 years.
- headspace is a world-leading, innovative and specialist youth service
- Excellent opportunities for training & development & career progression
- Be part of a supportive and committed multi-disciplinary team
Listed eight days agoat Victoria Police
Deliver individual, group and organisational interventions to support mental health and psychological wellbeing of Victoria Police employees
- One (1) full time, fixed term (until 26/2/2021) position available.
- Position located at the Victoria Police Centre, 637 Flinders Street, Docklands
- VPSG4 salary range $85,279 - $96,759 p.a. plus superannuation plus leave loading
Listed two days agoat Central Coast Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Permanent Part TimePosition Classification: Social Worker Level 1/2Remuneration: $32.41 - $46.97 per hourHours Per Week: 20R... Listed two days agoat people2peopleEmpathetic Mental Health Specialist required to manage efficient implementation and delivery of claims within the Workers Compensation field. Listed four days agoat Acacia ConnectionSeeking a F/T or P/T psychologist or social worker for the head office of national EAP provider, Acacia EAP. Listed two days agoat NSW Police ForcePsychologist Ongoing Part Time x 14 hours per week Goulburn JOB NOTES: Essential requirements - candidates must: Have full registration as ...
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education