General Practitioners, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Perth WA 6000,
- Hurstville NSW 2220,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Dalkeith WA 6009,
- Burswood WA 6100
- Kingston TAS 7050,
- Boronia VIC 3155,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Parkville VIC 3052,
- Werribee VIC 3030,
- Auburn NSW 2144,
- Darwin NT 0800,
- Kingston QLD 4114,
- Burpengary QLD 4505,
- Rockhampton QLD 4700,
- Mile End SA 5031,
- Milton QLD 4064
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Medibank
Safely and efficiently provide Counselling through calls and web-chats to help vulnerable members of our community.
- Work from home anywhere in Australia
- 24x7 service (min 15 hrs)
- Virtual training provided
Listed five days agoat Cancer Council SA
Working casually for approximately 2 days a week, your role will be to provide assistance to the research and evaluation activities of the unit.
- Work in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Great opportunity to utilize and develop your research skills
- Approximately 2 days per week for 6 months
Listed two days agoat Aftercare Ltd
Deliver clinical care to achieve better health outcomes for young people seeking to access primary care, mental healthcare, AOD and other services
- headspace is a world-leading, innovative and specialist youth service
- Excellent opportunities for training & development & career progression
- Be part of a supportive and committed multi-disciplinary team
Listed three days agoat McArthur
Find the idea of working from home appealing yet still like to be part of a team?
This may be just the opportunity you have been looking for!
- Flexible working conditions - work from home and one day in the office
- Reputable and established company
- Well designed and user-friendly systems to help you do your job
Listed six days agoat Star HRFlexible hours, work from home role, good pay, interesting cases with great management & support!! Listed two days agoat Dalkeith Medical CentreOur Medical Centre located in Dalkeith is seeking to recruit a Casual Medical Receptionist with Passion and Heart at our fast paced and busy practice Listed two days agoat John Street Medical CentrePart time medical receptionist for busy 8 doctor non corporate General Practice in Kingston, 15 minutes from CBD. Strong computer skills a must. Listed four days agoat The Melbourne Eastern Private HospitalThe Melbourne Eastern Private Hospital requires an additional Social Worker for a growing Rehabilitation Hospital to join their team. Listed sixteen days agoat Adecco
This is a role for a counsellor in a friendly inclusive and supportive environment to provide Telephone/Online Chat Counsellor.
- Highly rewarding Telephone/Online Chat Counsellor within a supportive team
- Bilingual in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Melbourne CBD Location
Listed four days agoat ST VINCENT'S HOSPITAL SYDNEY
Opportunity for a Social Worker to come join the team on a Part Time Basis!
- Maximum Term Part Time Position - Up to 18 Months
- Generous salary packaging & Fitness Passport
Listed three days agoat SIDS and Kids NTBereaved Parent Support NT | SIDS and Kids NT are seeking a Family Support Worker to deliver vital bereavement support to NT families. Listed two days agoat YMCA of Brisbane
Exciting & Rewarding Role * Great Culture & Team * Iconic Non Profit * Full-time * Make a real Difference * Professional Development Opportunities
- Work for a well-known NFP Organisation
- Work with young people in an Independent School
- Competitive Package, NFP salary packaging options and great benefits!!
Listed five days agoat Response StaffingProviding frontline support to people - autism,intellectual disability, challenging behaviour & implementing support & psychology plans in community. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserProviding a structured brief intervention package for individuals and their significant others in addressing their alcohol and drug related issues. Listed four days agoat Women's Safety Services SA Inc1800RESPECT is a National telephone and online counselling service for those whose lives have been affected by domestic, family and/or sexual violence Listed two days agoat yourtown
Become a part of a contemporary and diverse counselling team where you can genuinely make a difference in the life of a child and young people.
- Part time or full time available
- Clinical practice supervision and specialist training provided
- Located in Milton
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education