Medical Specialists, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Pacific Heart Centre
Looking for a part time medical receptionist in a high volume cardiology practice.
- Cardiology Practice
- Part-time permanent position
- Willing to train right candidate
This is a featured jobat Port Macquarie Eye Centre
Port Macquarie Eye Centre is looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Assistant to join our growing, teaching practice in a full time position.
- Located In Beautiful Port Macquarie
- High Quality Professional Environment
- Excellent Work Culture - We Value Our Employees!
Listed twenty one hours agoat Medibank
Safely and efficiently provide Counselling through calls and web-chats to help vulnerable members of our community.
- Work from home anywhere in Australia
- 24x7 service (min 15 hrs)
- Virtual training provided
Listed fifteen hours agoat Aftercare Ltd
Deliver high quality evidence based clinical care as a member of the multidisciplinary team to achieve better health outcomes for young people
- Aftercare is a leading national mental health charity
- Attractive remuneration plus a wealth of benefits
- Flexible, family friendly organisation
Listed three days agoat Cancer Council SA
Working casually for approximately 2 days a week, your role will be to provide assistance to the research and evaluation activities of the unit.
- Work in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Great opportunity to utilize and develop your research skills
- Approximately 2 days per week for 6 months
Listed seventeen hours agoat McArthur
Find the idea of working from home appealing yet still like to be part of a team?
This may be just the opportunity you have been looking for!
- Flexible working conditions - work from home and one day in the office
- Reputable and established company
- Well designed and user-friendly systems to help you do your job
Listed four days agoat Star HRFlexible hours, work from home role, good pay, interesting cases with great management & support!! Listed two days agoat Kennedy Reid
Manage portfolio of injured workers & drive return-to-work outcomes. SurfacePro, internet chip & phone all provided. Full travel reimbursement.
- No rigid billable hour model - you won't be penalised for travel
- Work-from-home model with complete flexibility to run own diary
- No Administration! Employment Consultant & Administrator provided
Listed three days agoat Pure Source Recruitment
Provide support and assistance to workers in the building and construction industry, joining a national suicide prevention organisation.
- Working hours of 8am - 4pm, in organisation that promotes work-life balance
- Attractive benefits package on offer
- Stable organisation with well established operating model
Listed four days agoat Raise FoundationWe are looking for a qualified Counsellor or Psychologist to manage two of our In School Mentoring Programs in Melbourne Listed two days agoat The Melbourne Eastern Private HospitalThe Melbourne Eastern Private Hospital requires an additional Social Worker for a growing Rehabilitation Hospital to join their team. Listed two days agoat ST VINCENT'S HOSPITAL SYDNEY
Opportunity for a Social Worker to come join the team on a Part Time Basis!
- Maximum Term Part Time Position - Up to 18 Months
- Generous salary packaging & Fitness Passport
Listed fifteen hours agoat SIDS and Kids NTBereaved Parent Support NT | SIDS and Kids NT are seeking a Family Support Worker to deliver vital bereavement support to NT families. Listed fourteen days agoat Adecco
This is a role for a counsellor in a friendly inclusive and supportive environment to provide Telephone/Online Chat Counsellor.
- Highly rewarding Telephone/Online Chat Counsellor within a supportive team
- Bilingual in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Melbourne CBD Location
Listed two days agoat Women's Safety Services SA Inc1800RESPECT is a National telephone and online counselling service for those whose lives have been affected by domestic, family and/or sexual violence Listed three days agoat Response StaffingProviding frontline support to people - autism,intellectual disability, challenging behaviour & implementing support & psychology plans in community. Listed nineteen hours agoat Youth Focus
Youth Focus is about young people, for young people. All our services are free, flexible, uncapped, person-centered and with no diagnosis required.
- Permanent part-time position working within schools and from our Bunbury office
- Work within a highly respected, experienced & innovative South West team
- Passion for working with young people is a must!
Listed two days agoat Jesuit Social ServicesFacilitate pathways for marginalised young ppl into mainstream mental health,alcohol/drug,other health,welfare,educ/training community services. Listed two days agoat Very Special Kids
Enjoy a rewarding role where you provide psychosocial support and group programs for families who have a child with a life limiting condition.
- Not for profit sector, Loddon Mallee region
- Part Time - 3 days per week
- Attractive Salary Packaging
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education