Psychology, Counselling & Social Work, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Environmental Services, Dental Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Sydney Spine and Pain Rehab welcomes an experienced Psychologist who thrives on empathising and understand the complex nature of Chronic Pain.
- Chronic Pain Specialised Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Located within Private Hospitals
- Competitive renumeration with excellent rewards
This is a featured jobat Cara
12 month contract role Hindmarsh location Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
- 12 month contract role
- Adelaide location
- Competitive remuneration with salary packaging benefits
Listed seven days agoat Aftercare Ltd
Deliver clinical care to achieve better health outcomes for young people seeking to access primary care, mental healthcare, AOD and other services
- headspace is a world-leading, innovative and specialist youth service
- Excellent opportunities for training & development & career progression
- Be part of a supportive and committed multi-disciplinary team
Listed six days agoat Kennedy Reid
Manage New Employer caseload with no administration responsibilities. Admin support ratio for Consultants 2:1. Flexible model ideal for autonomy.
- No rigid billable hour model - you won't be penalised for travel
- Work-from-home model with complete flexibility to run own diary
- No Administration! Administrator allocated to you!
Listed six days agoat The University of Queensland
This is a Full Time joblocation: BrisbaneBrisbane$69K - $77K base + 17% super + 17.5% leave loadingclassification: Healthcare & MedicalHealthcare & MedicalsubClassification: PharmacyPharmacy
Provide specialist scientific support to the School of Pharmacy teaching and research activities. Bring experience in day to day lab coordination.
- Ensure teaching labs and tutorials operate effectively
- Support and train students in methods of experiments and lab equipment
- One of the largest pharmacy schools in Australia
Listed six days agoat Children's Health QueenslandOur Vision: Leading life-changing care for children and young people - for a healthier tomorrow. Listed five days agoat Trinity College - The University of Melbourne
Full-time role working with international students providing counselling services and community development activities.
- Full-time/ Permanent Position
- Work with International Students
- Supportive team with a great culture
Listed four days agoat Myer
This role is responsible for the QLD injury management portfolio & supporting the national Risk and Safety strategy
- Opportunities for succession planning and development
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Based in our regional QLD office in Chermside
Listed three days agoat MELTON CITY COUNCIL
Council is seeking an experienced Environmental Health Officer to proactively protect public health for the City of Melton.
- 19 Day Month
- Flexible Working Hours
- Extensive Career Development & Leadership Programs
Listed four days agoat CatholicCare NTWe have an exciting opportunity for a Generalist and School Counsellor to join us in our Katherine office at CatholicCare NT. Listed one day agoat Activated NutrientsAs Professional Services Manager you will be a leader in training & education of one the most unique ranges of natural medicines in the world Listed four days agoat Headspace National OfficeAn exciting opportunity for clinically qualified mental health professionals providing expert advice and support to primary and secondary schools. Listed three days agoat MMGPNheadspace Murray Bridge is seeking a full time Clinician with expertise & a passion for working with young people experiencing mental health concerns Listed five days agoat CENTRECARE
AWS counselling | Receive monthly supervision | Respond to critical incidents
- Work with a leading provider of EAP and training services
- Day and Evening shifts
- Perth CBD Location
Listed four days agoat Sunshine Coast Council
At the heart of Sunshine Coast living is a commitment to a healthy environment and maintaining our quality standards.
- Improve & protect our region’s health standards
- Work a 9 Day Fortnight for work-life balance!
- Live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
Listed one day agoat Activated NutrientsAs Professional Services Manager you will be a leader in training & education of one the most unique ranges of natural medicines in the world Listed three days agoat AHP Disability ServicesAttractive Rates $$ | NDIS Opportunities Available | Great Company Culture | Opportunities for Company Growth | Team Building Events | Listed four days agoat CatholicCare NTWe have an exciting opportunity for a Generalist and School Counsellor to join us in our Katherine office at CatholicCare NT. Listed four days agoat CatholicCare NTWe have an exciting opportunity for a Generalist and School Counsellor to join us in our Katherine office at CatholicCare NT. Listed four days agoat Pharmacy Select
The Pharmacy Select Group is seeking a Part Time Pharmacist for Pharmacy Select Carrum Downs.
- Part Time Position
- Carrum Downs
- Located next to a medical centre
Listed three days agoat Assessments Australia
Utilise your considerable experience conducting complex, trauma informed assessments of children to enhance the lives of South Australia's children.
- Prepare reports in the comfort of your home
- Flexible working conditions
- Professional Development opportunity
Listed three days agoat SuperFriend
Build relationships with workplaces and project manage the development and delivery of evidence-based workplace mental health solutions.
- Support employers nationally to create mentally healthy workplaces
- Highly successful and rapidly evolving national not for profit organisation
- Full-time permanent. Melbourne CBD based – Spring Street
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education