Part Time, Contract/Temp Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All Brisbane QLD
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Menulog Pty Ltd
Sign up to be a courier on the Menulog network today to generate extra revenue. Completely flexible with the ability to set your own hours.
- Deliver from Australia's favourite food chains - KFC, Hungry Jacks, & more!
- Payments are made weekly into your Australian bank account
- With the ability to set your own schedule, make your schedule work for you!
This is a featured jobat Flash Harry Hospitality Pty Ltd
Part Time / Full Time position available for immediate start
- Professional, Friendly, Motivated, Fun, Family-friendly team
- Fast Paced, Exciting (Never dull!!) - work environment
- Quick thinkers will excel in this unique, rapidly expanding suite of properties
Listed twenty two hours agoat AJARI Pty LtdFront office receptionist. Part-time position that requires a flexible7 days a week availability. Restaurant experience is required also. Listed five days agoat Daydream Island Resort
Food and Beverage Attendants are responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service to guests dining in our restaurants
- Multi-outlet resort
- Seasonal, 6 months, full time opportunity
- Join the pre-opening team
Listed two days agoat Compass Group
Join our newly formed team in a leading prestigious Brisbane based college. Part-Time role with exceptional work life balance.
- Part Time role
- Monday to Friday – Great work life balance!!!
- Rewarding jobs. Excellent support. Great teams
Listed two hours agoat Davidson CorporatePart Time. 2, 3 or more shifts/wk between 5am to 11pm). YOU choose! $66K pkg + bonuses (pro rata). Free on-site parking. South Brisbane. Listed two hours agoat Davidson CorporatePart Time. 2, 3 or more shifts/wk between 5am to 11pm). YOU choose! $66K pkg + bonuses (pro rata). Free on-site parking. South Brisbane. Listed four days agoat Databasik Software Pty Ltd
Suitable for someone who loves the restaurant industry and is adept at technology - work in our support team and help our restaurant partners succeed
- Work with Australia's best hospitality venues
- Combine your passions for hospitality and tech
- Work remotely from home, interstate, or overseas
Listed seven days agoat AA Appointments BrisbaneWork in a fast paced after hours travel consulting role assisting clients with new bookings , amendments and cancellations. Variety of shifts Listed four days agoat Recruitmore QLDNo industry experience? No worries! Use your wait skills in face to face sales. Listed two days agoat Recruitmore QLDNo industry experience? No worries! Use your wait skills in face to face sales. Full industry training provided. Listed six days agoat QUT GuildA supervisor opportunity that will lead to management in bars. Listed two days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for exceptional bartenders to work at top events in Brisbane!
- Top hourly rates!
- Work at exciting concerts and sporting events at various stadiums.
- Access diverse opportunities through an easy to use mobile app.
Listed two days agoat My JoblistBored of the sector you're in but feel the skills you have would be useful in another area? More Excitement? We have you covered! Listed one day agoat AA Appointments BrisbaneAre you an experienced travel consultant with excellent Galileo or Amadeus ticketing skills? Immediate start, top hourly rate - get paid weekly! Listed three days agoat Evolution Marketing
We are looking for vibrant individuals with great face to face communications skills and a hunger for results
- Full Product and Industry Training
- Supportive Social Culture
- Clear Progression Opportunities
Listed three days agoat Wow RecruitmentSales opportunities with immediate starts available, do you have hospitality experience & love providing great customer service? Apply Now! Listed four days agoat Recruitmore QLDWork with amazing brands | Travel opportunities | Full industry training provided | Face to face sales! Listed three days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in East Brisbane is seeking a part time Cook (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. Listed two days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for cooks and chefs to work in Brisbane's finest hotels, catering companies and private events.
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle and schedule
- Work with top hotels, catering companies and private functions
- Access diverse opportunities through an easy to use mobile app
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers