Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter NSW
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Cameron Glen Management Pty Ltd
Cameron Glen Village is looking for a dedicated Food Services Team leader (Cook) to join our team based at Cameron Park.
- Working with a dedicated and supportive team
- Great work life balance
- Brand new Village with an innovative and exciting model of care
This is a featured jobat Reef Bar Grill
Have the autonomy to run this kitchen like its your own. Manage, train and develop a fantastic team of chefs.
- Manage the kitchen of the Number 1 Restaurant on Tripadvisor in the Area
- Run it like you own it with full accountability
- Live, work and play in one of Australia's most idyllic tourist destinations!
Listed twenty hours agoat The Golden Door ElysiaAn opportunity for a Permanent Part Time Guest Services specialist at one of Australia's leading Health and Wellness Retreats. Listed four days agoat HealthShare NSWEmployment Type: Permanent Part Time Classification: Hospital Assist Gde 2 Salary: $24.46 per hour Hours: 25 PW Location: John Hunter Hospital Listed six days agoat Commonwealth Bank - Direct Channels - Retail Banking Services
Providing service & peace of mind to millions of our customers across Australia
- We’re a high performing team, who love meeting a challenge head on
- You’re a hard worker who’s driven to make a difference for our customers
- Together we’re delivering outstanding customer experiences
Listed seven days agoat HealthShare NSWEmployment Type: Permanent Part Time Position Classification: Hospital Assistant Grade 2 Remuneration: $24.46per hour Hours Per Week: 16 Listed eight days agoat HealthShare NSWEmployment Type: Casual Position Classification: Hospital Assistant Grade 2 Remuneration: $24.46per hour Requisition ID: REQ92026 Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser
We are seeking full time and casual people with restaurant and function experience in the following roles: Supervisor & Waitpersons.
- Be part of a fun team environment
- Located in busy Wine Country
- Flexible hours
Listed fourteen days agoat Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens
You will be responsible for exceeding guest expectations, working closely with your team members & assisting with daily food and beverage operations.
- Small, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Be part of Accor Hotels and grow your career in hotels
Listed twenty days agoat SPICERS RETREATS HOTELS & LODGES PTY LTDWork in Eremo restaurant in the luxury surrounds of Spicers Guesthouse Newly renovated property - reopened in November 2018. Incredible team benefits. Listed twenty days agoat SPICERS RETREATS HOTELS & LODGES PTY LTDWork in Eremo restaurant in the luxury surrounds of Spicers Guesthouse. Newly renovated property - reopened in November 2018 Incredible team benefits. Listed fifteen days agoat Club Macquarie LtdExperience essential. Work a 7 day roster including all public holidays as required. Be RSA and RCG accredited. Listed six days agoat Hays Facilities Management
Operations | Catering | Singleton | Business Development | AU Citizen | Budgets | Recruit & Train staff |
- Operations Manager required ASAP
- Based in Singleton
- Working for a well known organisation
Listed nineteen days agoat Cater CareCatering Assistants required for ongoing work at Aged Care in Stockton. Various days and hours available across 7 days. Listed six days agoat Quality Hotel NOAH'S On the BeachQuality Hotel NOAH'S On the Beach is looking for an experienced F&B Supervisor to assist with the running of our busy restaurant and function centre. Listed eighteen days agoat Quality Hotel NOAH'S On the BeachQuality Hotel NOAH'S On the Beach is seeking experienced room attendants, to assist in the upkeep and cleanliness of our hotel rooms & general areas. Listed seven days agoat Estate TuscanyTo lead our Team setting standards of excellence in Food and Beverage service. Listed seven days agoat Frontline Hospitality NC NSW
Are you a passionate hospitality professional with a love for fast pace, top notch pub grub and standout beverage offering? APPLY NOW!
- Hands on, fast paced and fun role! No two days are the same!
- Join a BOOMING pub group with venues across Sydney and North NSW
- Lead a passionate, customer focused team and ensure success
Listed fourteen days agoat Frontline Hospitality NC NSW
Imagine overlooking the sparkling Pacific Ocean, serving beautiful cocktails, a well thought out wine list and seriously good food by an infinity pool
- A once in a lifetime role - Join the best in the business!
- Awesome cocktail and wine list - with OUTSTANDING food to match
- Customer service is paramount - Professionalism with a smile!
Listed twenty seven days agoat SPICERS RETREATS HOTELS & LODGES PTY LTDWe have a rare opportunity for a passionate hospitality guru to join our team in the position of Fulltime Food and Beverage Professional Listed fourteen days agoat Frontline Hospitality NC NSW
Bistro & Events Manager required for a well regarded, successful pub! Be the face of a very successful revenue stream for the hotel!
- Are you ready to be the face of a well regarded bistro and events business?
- Are you sales focused? Do you like to go the extra mile for your customers?
- $60K + Super and 5 nights per week to yourself!
Receive new jobs for this search by email