Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs Brisbane QLD
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Novus People Pty Ltd
Exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant and HR generalist. Innovative and rapidly growing company.
- Highly Autonomous Role
- Mixture of entry / intermediate / executive recruitment and HR generalist
- Fast growing company
This is a featured jobat Barry.Nilsson.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Professional to work within the existing HR team of a reputable, dynamic and expanding national law firm.
- National law firm with a strong reputation, culture and values
- Enjoy every second Friday afternoon off
- Generalist role working with a close knit team
Listed two days agoat Anglicare SQ
Provide customer focused delivery of human resource services that is accurate, compliant and effective in this part time role in the CBD.
- Offer commitment to client service, working within a small, collaborative team
- Manage a high volume while maintaining exceptional accuracy & timely delivery
- Showcase your understanding of enterprise agreements, Awards and contracts
Listed two days agoat Sonic HealthPlusAt Sonic HealthPlus Queensland State Office we are currently looking for a Training Administrator to join us on a part time basis (22.5h a week) Listed two days agoat HudsonAre you a fantastic recruitment specialist with a passion for sourcing talent in the APAC market across a range of highly technical roles? Listed eleven hours agoat ASG Group Ltd
Opportunity to join a national Resource Management team to manage resource pools across WA and QLD
- Collaborative Close Knit Team
- Flexible Work Environment
- Career Development Opportunities
Listed five days agoat Dementia AustraliaProvide HR and Volunteering support, coordination and administration across a full range of HR and Volunteering services. Listed two days agoat Cover-More Travel Insurance
Support Managers and employees and developing policies, processes and training. Be an agent for change & drive HR initiatives.
- Enjoy this highly autonomous role, in our growing HR team
- True HR generalist role with Global prospects
- Enjoy casual dress code, flexible work options and much more !
Listed seventeen hours agoat Department of Health - QueenslandSignificant project role contributing to projects impacting the working arrangements for the nursing and midwifery workforce state wide Listed six days agoat Crime and Corruption CommissionThe Principal Human Resources (HR) Consultant provides expert advice, support and recommendations regarding both strategic and operational human resou Listed eleven hours agoat Optimum Consulting Group
This market leading company continues to experience significant growth. What an exciting time to join!
- High Growth Sector
- Market Leading Private International Company
- Strategic and Operational Focus
Listed two days agoat Employsure
Entering Employsure as an Employment Relations Adviser paves the way for a career as a specialist, a leader or within our legal practice. You choose!
- Flexible working hours based on client needs, rather than set traditional hours
- Australia's best reward and recognition program
- Contribute to the disruption of workplace relations delivery in Australia
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking an experienced recruiter to join our GP recruitment team in QLD. Join our team through our journey of transformation. Listed seven days agoat Employsure
Employsure's Document Advisers provide workplace relations support directly to our SME Clients and their colleagues across the Services department
- Provide Employment Relations support to small and medium sized businesses
- Aon Hewitt Employer of Choice
- Realistic career progression opportunities
Listed sixteen hours agoat Davidson CorporateCaring Not For Profit. $60K + Super + bonuses (+ $6K+ in salary sacrifice benefits). Fortitude Valley. Busy and supportive recruitment team Listed five days agoat The University of QueenslandAn exciting opportunity is available within the The Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology (EAIT) for a...
Receive new jobs for this search by email