Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Brisbane QLD 4000
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Novus People Pty Ltd
Exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant and HR generalist. Innovative and rapidly growing company.
- Highly Autonomous Role
- Mixture of entry / intermediate / executive recruitment and HR generalist
- Fast growing company
This is a featured jobat Local Government Association of Qld
Assist Peak Services in providing high quality industrial relations and employment law advice and assistance to Peak Clients and other stakeholders.
- Fringe CBD Location, Newstead
- Flexible work options
- Peak Services offers generous superannuation
Listed five hours agoat Ausenco Services
This opportunity will suit someone with excellent generalist experience with proven experience in HR Projects, who thrives in a high-performance team.
- Flexible Working Hours on offer (Part Time, 24 hours per week)
- Key support person to Brisbane based Chief Executives & Global P&P Team
- Fast paced, dynamic and high energy environment
Listed one day agoat Cura Day Hospitals Group
We are looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to join our group in this newly created position based in Spring Hill, Brisbane.
- Market leader within the Day Hospital Industry
- Stimulating role in an excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
Listed four hours agoat UQ Sport LtdUQ Sport is seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented HR Officer to join our small and friendly HR team. Listed one day agoat Zelda RecruitmentGreat opportunity to work for this medium sized oil and gas pipelines organisation as their HR Generalist. Listed eight hours agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Join this internationally recognised brand, supporting a geographically dispersed portfolio through all areas of generalist HR.
- Gain international exposure with this exciting global brand
- Newly created permanent role with scope for progression
- Be autonomous and own the ANZ portfolio
Listed nine hours agoat UQ Sport LtdUQ Sport is seeking a personable, highly organised, and mature minded HR Advisor to join our small and friendly HR team. Listed four days agoat Anglicare SQ
Provide customer focused delivery of human resource services that is accurate, compliant and effective in this part time role in the CBD.
- Offer commitment to client service, working within a small, collaborative team
- Manage a high volume while maintaining exceptional accuracy & timely delivery
- Showcase your understanding of enterprise agreements, Awards and contracts
Listed one day agoat Humanised GroupExciting opportunities with multiple organisations in Brisbane. Listed seven hours agoat CGH Services Pty Ltd
No 2 days will ever be the same in this role with exposure to a wide range of industries and challenges
- Large national HR and Recruitment firm
- Flexible location (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane)
- Multi-faceted, challenging role
Listed six hours agoat Sentis
Be part of something exciting…we‘re looking for experienced Coaches, Project Managers & Facilitators! Read on to find out more...
- International Project
- Safety Culture.. make a change
- Excellent rates and benefits
Listed three days agoat Sonic HealthPlusAt Sonic HealthPlus Queensland State Office we are currently looking for a Training Administrator to join us on a part time basis (22.5h a week) Listed eleven hours agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
This is an exciting opportunity to support a truly diverse business through all areas of HR and office coordination perspective.
- Blended HR and administration role
- Gain exposure to a range of industries and employment law
- Brisbane CBD based | Competitive salary on offer
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserThis is a full time role. Blue Collar workforce of 200+ across multiple awards. Reporting directly to the HR Manager. Listed one day agoat Michael Page HR
Provide professional operational human resources and recruitment services
- Work alongside a professional and supportive team
- Excellent culture & career growth opportunity
Listed one day agoat Icon GroupPartner with the OD Advisor and work collaboratively across the business to design & deliver a suite of talent & organisational development programs. Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserThis is a full time role, reporting directly to the People and Culture Manager and supporting the end to end recruitment, HR Management of 200+ staff. Listed five hours agoat Davidson Corporate$60K + Super + bonuses (plus $6K+ in salary sacrifice benefits). Fortitude Valley. Busy, supportive recruitment team. Caring Not For Profit Listed three days agoat HudsonAre you a fantastic recruitment specialist with a passion for sourcing talent in the APAC market across a range of highly technical roles? Listed two days agoat ASG Group Ltd
Opportunity to join a national Resource Management team to manage resource pools across WA and QLD
- Collaborative Close Knit Team
- Flexible Work Environment
- Career Development Opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email