Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Melbourne Short Stay Apartments
Human Resources Manager- Part-time, 3 Days per week within the hospitality and tourism industry, Southbank location.
- An exciting opportunity for a HR enthusiast!
- Part-time- Flexible hours over 3 days a week
- Be part of a dynamic company and management team
This is a featured jobat Onploy
An exciting opportunity to use your candidate engagement skills in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, collaborative start up.
- Join Onploy, an exciting digital start up in the SEEK family
- Bring your recruitment skills and help our candidates and hirers connect
- Highly candidate-centric role with a focus on sourcing and candidate care
Listed four hours agoat Department of Justice and Community SafetyAn exciting fixed term opportunity (until 31 December 2019) exists for a Manager, Change and Communications to join the Offender Management Division. Listed five hours agoat HR Partners - Melbourne
Newly created Aboriginal Recruitment Business Partner job in government on VPS4 level. They are located in the Melbourne CBD.
- Aboriginal Recruitment Business Partner
- Government Department in the Melbourne CBD
- VPS4 level
Listed ten hours agoat Manam Recruiting
This is a senior and strategic role which operates in an environment which is lean and fast moving...
- Senior and Strategic Group Level Role High Growth Manufacturing Organisation
- High Growth Manufacturing Organisation
- Rewarding Performance-Based Management Culture
Listed one day agoat Robyn Cartwright PersonnelSuccessful co celebrating 35 years, training/ongoing support, extensive 'people' contact, well est'd clients, excellent income, Paris End Collins St! Listed one day agoat legal eaglesDeliver specialised recruitment solutions for a broad scope of clients | Learn from the best | Develop client relationships Listed one day agoat DFP Recruitment
Recognised as a leader in its field, DFP Recruitment Services is an Australian company with a reputation for integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- Volume Recruitment team
- Melbourne CBD location in modern offices
- Supportive team with established accounts
Listed one day agoat DFP Recruitment
Join a growing team of specialist volume recruitment consultants in a vibrant team environment offering lots of variety and learning opportunities!
- High-volume team based recruitment
- Recruitment leader with national offices
- Flexible work arrangements with extra leave days
Listed one day agoat Hays Human Resources
Do you want more than just a job? Consider a career in Recruitment with Hays and fast-track your career!
- Melbourne location
- Start your career in Recruitment with the global leaders
- Experience the industry's best training to develop you into a credible
Listed one day agoat Tandem Partners
Exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a global logistics organisation!
- Salary: 80,000 - 93,000 package
- Central Melbourne location
- Permanent role
Listed one day agoat Hays Sales
Ambitious hr graduates required to join a global market leader driven to assist in servicing key clients
- Impact the world of work
- Progress your Career
- First class industry training provided
Listed one day agoat PKL Recruitment
4 month contract- immediate start in People & Culture- Melbourne CBD location
- Melbourne CBD location
- $110k package- 4 month contract
- Diverse, forward thinking culture & supportive organisation
Listed one day agoat Zenergy Recruitment Pty Ltd
Multiple Safety positions available in Melbourne CBD and surrounds, well known national organisations who prioritise their employees
- Multiple Safety Positions
- Melbourne CBD and surrounds
- Leading organisations across retail, manufacturing, transport & logistics
Listed one day agoat Hays Human ResourcesWork as a Recruitment Business Partner for the MFB on a fixed term contract Listed one day agoat Carlton United BreweriesWe have a great opportunity for an experienced Safety and Environment Specialist to drive continuous improvement in the HSE performance! Listed one day agoat OfficeTeam$120-150K package Internal Recruiter with a large growing National Construction Organisation with great career potential Listed one day agoat MMGGreat opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join MMG. Exposure to all areas of HR and working across multiple levels of the organisation. Listed one day agoat Safety People AustraliaSeeking an experienced Health & Safety professional with demonstrated leadership, training & consultant abilities Listed one day agoat Zap Fitness 24-7
Join Australia’s fastest growing, fully-owned 24 hour gym chain with world class facilities in over 57 points of presence across Australia.
- Competitive salary and fun working environment
- Initial 6-month contract, with the potential for extension
- FREE gym membership to be able to practice what you preach!
Listed two days agoat RMIT University
Key role delivering ER support, and management of cases of all levels of risk
- Full time, Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary Package On Offer
- Convenient CBD location
Listed two days agoat AECOM Australia PTY LTD
Support the HR teams & deliver a high quality service to managers and employees.
- AECOM offers flexible working arrangements
- Enthusiastic team culture
- Fixed term Contract
Receive new jobs for this search by email