Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Northern QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve days agoat Frontline Hospitality - Brisbane & North Queensland
Currently seeking an experienced Human Resource and administration officer for an Island Resort in North Queensland!
- Immediate Start
- Great Salary Package
- Island Resort | Live On Role
Listed twelve days agoat Thiess Pty LtdAs the new Human Resources Officer at Curragh North, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results. Listed twelve days agoat Thiess Pty LtdAs the new Human Resources Officer at Curragh North, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results. Listed thirteen days agoat Hays Human Resources
Rare senior HR Manager permanent job in Mount Isa - Healthcare Industry
- Senior role in Mount Isa | Permanent Full-time role
- Lead a dynamic team with op
- From $112,000 + Super + Salary Sacrifice
Listed twenty nine days agoat Hays Human Resources
Experienced Recruitment Scribe required for short term engagement in Mackay | competitive hourly rate
- Mackay based
- $50 - $55 an hour + super
- Must to be available 5 August to 10 August
Listed seven days agoat Townsville City CouncilAn exciting opportunity is now available for a dedicated training professional in our IT Services Section! Listed nine days agoat Hays Human Resources
Immediately available? Apply now! ASAP start job for experienced HR Officer Job FIFO from Townsville
- Minimum 3 month assignment on family friendly roster
- Heavy industry exposure advantageous
- Transport fully provided from Townsville
Listed four days agoat Hays Human Resources
HR Generalist Job | ASAP start | DIDO Townsville.
- Flexible work arrangements | DIDO from Townsville
- 3 to 6 month assignment
- $40.00 an hour + Super
Listed eleven hours agoat Hays Human Resources
HRBP contract role with dynamic government department | Hands on senior generalist role in small team.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Build your experience in the Public Sector
- Townsville CBD office with modern amenities
Listed fourteen days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Exciting opportunity to join an established business where you can add value and be given the autonomy to take complete ownership of the HR function.
- Standalone, diverse HR role
- Report to and work with senior leadership
- Option for DIDO if required from Townsville or Cairns region
Listed twenty days agoat selectability
Come on board and join one of the largest Mental Health and Wellbeing Organisations in North West Queensland!
- Join a workforce with flexible hours!
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Listed eleven days agoat WorkPac - Professional
WorkPac Professional are currently seeking an experienced HR Generalist for a short term contract, FIFO ex Townsville or Brisbane, 4/3 roster.
- Short term contract, competitive rate
- Work with an industry leader
- FIFO role, 4/3 roster
Listed sixteen days agoat Catholic Education Townsville
TCE is seeking experienced HR Generalist or L&D Specialist looking to expand into an OD, Workforce Development & Talent Management role.
- Great team culture and supportive environment
- Plenty of opportunity to expand repertoire of skills
- Full time Permanent opportunity based in TCE office in Kirwan
Listed five days agoat Healthcare Australia Pty LtdWith an excellent reputation in the market and a strong brand name, you will be joining an existing team with a warm portfolio of clients Listed two days agoat Blue CareBlue Care are currently inviting applications for the newly created role of Senior Manual Handling Coach. Listed eighteen hours agoat QSolutions GroupDelivery of client based HSEQ consultancy and auditing services. Listed eight days agoat Hays Human Resources
Experienced Recruitment Scribe required for short term engagement in Townsville | competitive hourly rate
- Townsville Based
- $45 an hour + Super
- Federal Government
Listed twenty days agoat J.J. Richards & Sons Pty LtdSeeking experienced HSE Coordinator who enjoys a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment. Min Diploma in OHS/WHS & min 10 years experience. Listed five days agoat Hays
An opportunity exists for a driven and ambitious Recruitment Consultant looking to fastrack their career in Townsville.
- Townsville Location
- Work for the Global leaders in Specialist Recruitment
- Experience the industry's best training to develop your career
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education