Industrial & Employee Relations Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat NSW TrainLink
Multiple opportunities for Employee / Workplace Relations professionals to work across Transport Partnering closely with the business...
- Be a trusted business partner driving game-changing Transformation Projects
Listed one hour agoat Mars Australia
Collins St location, close to public transport, large food & beverage company, genuine career opportunities
- Autonomous, fast paced Business Partner role
- Melbourne based, flexible working, dogs in the office and free chocolate!
- Awarded #5 for 2019 in the Best Places to Work in Australia
Listed four hours agoat Metricon Homes
Join Australia’s #1 home builder to deliver benchmark Workplace Relations strategies and initiatives.
- A high influence, high impact, career defining opportunity
- Make a difference in a highly engaged business
- Strengthen our employer of choice brand
Listed fourteen days agoat Tandem Partners
Support the growth & development of a team of ER specialists who together prioritise the safeguarding of a vulnerable section of our community
- Leadership role in the Education Sector
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the HR function
- CBD-based permanent opportunity, circa $150k
Listed seven hours agoat TNT and FedEx Express
Collaborate with internal stakeholders providing industrial relations expertise, strategic advice and operational support on a variety of matters.
- Join a global leader within the transport & logistics industry
- Work within a national HR team who are people focussed
- Report directly into the General Manager of ER/IR
Listed three days agoat Department of Premier & CabinetSubject matter expert in workplace relations and organisational change, this role will be responsible for delivering strategic advice to the business Listed six days agoat John HollandLooking for an experienced Industrial Relations Manager to join our People Team based at our Corporate office in Pyrmont, NSW. Listed three days agoat University of New South WalesThis role is responsible for providing advice to the UNSW management and the HR team on a range of employee relations and industrial relations issues Listed five days agoat Australian Hotels Association
The Australian Hotels Association (WA) (AHA) is seeking an experienced employment lawyer to manage its busy Workplace Relations Department.
- Highly respected industry association
- Work-life balance
- Based in West Perth
Listed six days agoat Sydney TrainsProfessional Conduct Consultant - Group Rail. 12 month fixed term role with potential to extend. Burwood / CBD based with occasional travel. Listed seven days agoat Frazer Jones
Great opportunity for a specialist in Employee Relations to join a national team and a supportive environment.
- Employee Relations Consultant - 9 month contract
- Successful Australian business that supports communities nationwide
- Be part of a national HR team
Listed six days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
We are seeking a seasoned senior professional to join our Justice and Immigration team in Villawood to manage complex EA negotiations.
- Drive Justice and Immigration EA strategies and negotiations
- Establish, build and implement strategies, policies, procedures and governance
- Support our diverse and complex set of Workplace Relations activities
Listed four days agoat The Next Step
Join a well-known global brand with strong values. mission and vision. Working from the global head office this will be a busy yet fulfilling role.
- Global brand, modern head office in Brisbane
- Co-build and execute the IR strategy and processes
- Opportunity to initiate & create successful change with support of wider team
Listed thirteen days agoat Rusher RogersER/IR Leadership role, coach & guide large & complex NFP, inner city, Attractive salary pkg includes salary pkging, car allowance Listed ten days agoat Cerebral Palsy Alliance
Due to growth, an exciting opportunity for an experienced employee relations professional has become available.
- Join an industry leader!
- Work in an impactful role for a progressive and influential not for profit
- Northern Beaches Location
Listed twelve days agoat ST VINCENT'S HOSPITAL SYDNEY
Fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated ER/IR Specialist looking to expand their skills and capabilities within Human Resources team.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Generous salary packaging, Fitness Passport & Accrued day off
Listed eighteen days agoat Optus
An opportunity for an Employee Relations Consultant is available on a parental leave cover contract to join our team until September 2020.
- Flexible work environment
- Join a collaborative team
- Fantastic benefits and rewards
Listed ten days agoat AstraZenecaGreat opportunity for an experienced ER Partner to join our team in this Centre of Expertise Lead role. Great team culture and working environment! Listed nineteen days agoat FIRCROFT AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
We are seeking a SME on Australian ER/IR frameworks to join a global Oil & Gas company based in Perth for an initial 12 month contract
- 12 Month Contract
- Global Oil and Gas Operator
- Brisbane Based
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education