Occupational Health & Safety Jobs in All Adelaide SASkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Community Living Australia
Responsible for minimising the operational risk of the organisation by undertaking internal audits and monitoring internal control systems.
- Champion Organisational Compliance and Audit Processes
- Local Not-for-Profit Organisation
- Part-Time Fixed Term Contract
Listed four hours agoat SA Water
A unique role in our Heath and safety team to lead and deliver strategies that support the health, safe work practices and the wellbeing of our people
- Unique role in our Health and Safety team
- Join an organisation committed to diversity, inclusion and our community
- Lead & facilitate work life balance, flexible working arrangements & wellbeing
Listed forty minutes agoat Entree RecruitmentEastern City Fringe, 6-8 Weeks, Flexible Work/Days, People Focused Culture, Beautiful Offices Listed six days agoat City of Onkaparinga
Join a passionate, highly motivated team focused on delivering WHS cultural change
- Diverse and rewarding business partner role
- Friendly working environment
- Great opportunity for a WHS professional with passion and leadership skills
Listed seven days agoat Adelaide Hills CouncilReference no 374 General Officer Level 6: $86,414 – $92,283 plus superannuation Full time, permanent position Listed twenty three hours agoat Kelly Services AdelaideKelly Services are seeking a confident and resilient HR Advisor for a Manufacturing business located in the Northern Suburbs. Listed seven days agoat Service Stream
Exciting 12-month contract opportunity for a recent graduate in Health & Safety
- Convenient inner-city, Adelaide location
- Focus on reward and recognition
- Company car provided
Listed three days agoat Davies Stewart Recruitment & HR
As a WHS Advisor will be responsible for providing advice and support to managers and employees in relation to workplace health, safety and injuries.
- Generous remuneration package
- Amazing workplace culture - with a team focus
- Join a workplace committed to the recovery of South Australian's
Listed twenty one days agoat Private Advertiser
An exciting and unique opportunity is available for an experienced Work Health and Safety Specialist within the agribusiness sector.
- Do you understand Agriculture? Want to be a voice to our global audience?
- Are you a work health and safety specialist?
- Do you like to understand other audit and compliance requirements beyond WHS?
Listed sixteen days agoat Robert Walters
Work closely with the People and Culture team to create and implement effective WHS initiatives to aid workforce performance, culture and capability.
- Drive best-practice HR & WHS initiatives
- Nationally recognised organisation with an established reputation
- Part time role .6 FTE
Listed fifteen days agoat St Andrew's Hospital Inc
Contribute to continuous improvement, work on health and safety initiatives and influence an organisational culture where safety matters to everyone.
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
- Generous salary packaging benefits. On-site Car Parking
- Part-time position of approximately 25 hours per week. Work times negotiable.
Listed twenty one days agoat BAE Systems
Support and coordinate a range of activities on behalf of the Safety, Health & Environment team.
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Learn from a team of experienced Safety, Health & Environment professionals
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work
Listed two days agoat Programmed
Programmed currently have a great opportunity for a Case Manager working as part of the Workers Compensation Self Insurance team based in Underdale
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- Full Time Opportunity
- Underdale Location
Listed twenty one days agoat Randstad - Construction, Property & Engineering
Exciting opportunity for an experienced WHSE professional to coordinate safety operations for internationally known manufacturer in northern suburbs
- High reputable and successful manufacturer
- Key WHSE coordinator role
- Northern suburbs of Adelaide
Listed sixteen days agoat NovitaWork towards achieving certification standards, maintaining compliance registers and facilitating internal and external quality reporting requirements Listed twenty days agoat UnitingSA
We are looking for a Work, Health and Safety Advisor to provide support and guidance on Work Health and Safety matters across the organisation
- Full Time Position - 12 month contract
- Salary packaging benefits (tax-free not for-profit)
- Immediate start
Listed twenty seven days agoat Private AdvertiserThe Safety and Training Coordinator is responsible for the continued development and maintenance of RBA’s Safety and Training, Management Systems. Listed thirteen days agoat BAE Systems
Get your career off to a great start. Paid Human Resource Safety Health and Environment Intern opportunity in Edinburgh Parks, SA
- Get your career off to a great start!
- Paid Safety Health and Environment Intern opportunity in Edinburgh Parks, SA
- Early consideration for our graduate opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education