Occupational Health & Safety Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat edenfx HSE | Leaders in Health, Safety & Environmental Recruitment
Big civil construction and infrastructure services company in NZ is seeking an innovative and experienced leader to drive EHS performance.
- Senior leadership role within construction
- Drive and influence culture across national operations
- Auckland, New Zealand based with a national remit
Listed two days agoat City of WannerooLooking for a self-driven professional team player, who thrives on partnering with business Leaders to influence a positive culture of safety Listed two days agoat AVEO GROUP
We are seeking a dedicated and pro-active Workplace Health and Safety Advisor to join our team based in Brisbane.
- Innovative provider in a growing market
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Professional development and growth opportunities
Listed twenty two hours agoat Drake Internationalhis company is an established leader in its industry with high safety standards and is currently seeking a Safety Coordinator to join its team on a 6- Listed five hours agoat Winc
Based at Erskine Park, Hands on frontline safety role, Multiple sites, mentoring and coaching, Drive our safety strategy, project management....
- Driving our 'Safety First' Culture
- Work Hands on across multiple sites.
- Key Stakeholder Engagement/Management
Listed two days agoat Americold Logistics Limited
Are you a passionate and hands-on WHS leader who is looking for an opportunity to make a real difference? This is a full time role, starting asap.
- An opportunity to drive WHS initiatives for QLD
- Be a part of a global employer of choice
- Work across our Acacia Ridge / Murarrie sites
Listed three days agoat Western Sydney University
WSU, Office of Human Resources is seeking an experienced WHS & Wellbeing Officer to join WSU's Work Health, Safety and Wellbeing team.
- Hawkesbury Campus
- Remuneration: $94,864 to $101,719 p.a.
- Full-time, Ongoing Role
Listed two days agoat Davidson CorporateNewly created Senior Health & Safety Advisor position based in the Brisbane CBD with global organisation. Listed three days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Excellent opportunity for an experienced systems specialist to drive safety culture across this heavy industry business.
- Be a part of driving safety culture
- Work with a team of specialists
- Competitive salary package | Brisbane South location
Listed two days agoat AustralianSuper
We are seeking a Workplace Health, Safety and Wellbeing Adviser to be our subject matter expert for all facets of WHS and wellbeing.
- Progressive P&C function
- Fantastic growth opportunities
- Flexible and inclusive work environment
Listed three days agoat INCITEC PIVOT LIMITED
Partner with senior leaders to implement key Health & Safety projects aligned with our Geelong Operations Zero Harm Strategy.
- ASX 100 global manufacturer - commercial explosives & fertilisers
- Supportive, collaborative workplace based on trust and respect
- Part Time 3 days per week, Ideal work/Life balance, Geelong based
Listed three days agoat Safety People AustraliaWe are seeking a contractor to assist with Review of Safety Management System for this leading national employer. Listed three hours agoat The University of Queensland
Work closely with a network of WHS managers and coordinators across the Faculties, Schools and Institutes of UQ.
- Part-time, permanent occupational hygienist position
- Drive a positive OHS culture
- Convenient and picturesque St Lucia location
Listed six days agoat Newcastle Airport Pty Limited
Newcastle Airport are looking to appoint a Risk, Safety & Environment Manager in an exciting period of growth.
- Hands on leadership role driving safety culture
- Join in an exciting period of growth
- Permanent role | Free parking
Listed one day agoat The Safe Step
Interested in Contracting/Consulting as a career move? We are currently seeking interest from HSE/OHS/WHS leaders across specific sectors
- Utilise your broad technical experience
- Infrastructure, Transport (Logistics, Rail), Utilities, Energy sectors
- Melbourne and surrounds
Listed one day agoat AMP Services LimitedWe currently have a permanent full time opportunity for a WHS & Wellbeing Adviser will be a subject matter expert in wellbeing health and safety. Listed three days agoat SpotlessZero Harm Safety Professional require for our Sydney division.
Make a difference Listed thirteen days agoat Latitude 12
Shared services provider located in Darwin, NT is seeking an experienced WH&S Manager for a hands-on role within a professional, cohesive team.
- Full Time Permanent Position located in Darwin, Northen Territory
- Great Career Opportunity
- Develop and implement safety strategies
Listed twenty minutes agoat ANZCAExciting and flexible opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to champion health and safety in a respected medical college. Listed two days agoat Zenergy Safety Health and Wellbeing
This role is based within the corporate function of the business working directly with the Head of HSE providing technical and practical advice
- Work within a progressive organisation
- Globally recognised manufacturing business
- Based in the corporate safety team working directly with the Head of Safety
Listed twenty two hours agoat Metro Trains MelbourneWith Metro Trains commitment to Zero Harm, we are looking to appoint a Manager of Continuous Improvement to join our Safety team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education