Help Desk & IT Support Jobs in All Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Computer Cures
Computer Cures is loved by its home and small business customers. We want a reliable, professional team member to join us and grow with us.
- Your 5+ years experience will be valued and appreciated
- You will be asked for your wisdom and ideas and be respected at all times
- You will be a valuable team member in a small, fast growing business
This is a featured jobat Section Technologies
Technical Manager required to lead team, track tickets and carry out level 3 escalation work.
- Professional & Friendly Team
- Delivering high end Business IT Services
- Carrying out proactive work, specializing in Security
Listed two days agoat Chandler Macleod GroupGrow the business through focused and strategic delivery of IT Infrastructure and support business processes. Listed two days agoat M&T Resources
We are looking for an experienced Level 1 Service Desk Technician with 4+ years experience.
- Based in either Kew or Brighton
- Up to $40 per hour inc super depending on experience
- 12-month contract
Listed four days agoat TeamMoto Motorcycles
Australia’s leading motorcycle retailer is looking for an experienced IT Service Desk Technician to expand operations into Victoria.
- Available for an immediate start!
- Unlimited career potential with Australia's largest motorcycle retailer!
- Do you have a passion for IT and motorcycles?
Listed two days agoat Green Light PS Pty LtdHelpdesk / Service Desk Level 1
Windows 10 and O365
Baseline clearance required Listed two days agoat Robert Half TechnologyA well known School with multiple sites across Victoria are looking for a customer service focused IT officer to support both staff and students. Listed four days agoat Chandler Macleod GroupGrow the business through focused and strategic delivery of IT Infrastructure and support business processes. Listed four days agoat GAPbuster WorldwideOpportunity for an Infra Support Technician to take their next career step by joining a leading-edge global company, in the market research industry. Listed two days agoat Robert Half TechnologyA chance to join an innovative IT team for a high performer NGO as level 2 IT support technician. Great culture and opportunities for growth Listed two days agoat blueAPACHE
blueAPACHE is seeking experienced Level 2 IT Support Engineers to provide desktop support for our rapidly expanding client base.
- High Growth Opportunity for 2020! Melbourne or Brisbane
- Multiple Positions Offering Excellent Career Opportunities
- 2019 ARN Mid-Market Partner of the Year
Listed twenty one hours agoat Ethan Talent
We are looking for a self-starting, experienced Level 1/2 IT Desktop engineer to assist numerous ongoing projects
- Dynamic fast paced environment
- Supportive and experienced team
- Multiple projects to keep you learning
Listed five days agoat Building Personnel
Exciting Help Desk Support opportunity within one of Melbourne's leading Residential and Development Builders.
- Fantastic working culture
- $55k-$60k + Super
- Cafe's and PTV at your door step
Listed four days agoat PS&C Group
Energetic Service Desk Analyst - great team environment providing a high level of support to valued customers!
- 4 months with preference to extend
- Targeting 2nd March start date
- Melbourne inner suburbs
Listed two days agoat Morgan ConsultingGreat opportunity within a small Service Desk where the focus is on providing great customer service in a Level 1-2 role. Suits IT Grad with 1-2 years Listed three days agoat CircuIT Recruitment Group12 month contracts| ServiceNow an advantage| Supporting over 3500 users| CBD based and attractive $$$ Listed six days agoat Randstad TechnologiesIT Support Engineer Required for a Long Term Contract Based in the Inner Eastern Suburbs Listed five days agoat Melbourne Cricket Club
Service Desk Technician
- State of Art Technology
- Work for an iconic organisation
- IT service desk dealing with customers face to face (not desk bound)
Listed five days agoat Catholic Development Fund Melbourne
Are you an experienced, customer oriented Support Analyst seeking a new challenge? If you are highly motivated and outcome focused, come talk to us!
- Immediately Available
- Friendly Working Environment
- High Performing Team with Great Benefits
Listed five days agoat Robert WaltersMSP needs a candidate to support clients' with level 1 and 2 service desk and desktop support! Excellent Southbank location and supportive environment Listed two days agoat DLA Piper Australia
This role works closely with the broader IT Team and provides 1st line/Local support and escalation as required for all end user related IT queries.
- WorkSmart with our flexible work options
- Recognised by Law360's Global 20 List, 'broadest global reach'
- On-going commitment to mental wellness and pro-bono committees
Listed two days agoat Peoplebank Australia VIC
Seeking Service Delivery Analyst with end user computing (EUC), Mobility (Mobiles) and Legacy and Next-Gen Scanners background.
- Australian Iconic Enterprise
- Melbourne CBD location
- Initial 6 months
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education