Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Ashford SA 5035Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Comunet
We are looking for a person who is fired up about defining and rolling out customised Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions to clients.
- Team based work environment
- Leading Microsoft technologies
- Diverse clients and projects
This is a featured jobat Crackerjack Computing
As the Help Desk Team Leader, you will be involved in providing IT support to our clients, staff leadership and client management.
- Lead, Manage and Motivate a growing team of help desk professionals
- Work with the Help Desk team resolving client support issues
- Looking for the Next Step in your Career?
Listed two days agoat KineoProviding high quality software and application support services to 100+ Australia and New Zealand Staff Listed four hours agoat Adelaide Hills CouncilA unique opportunity for a proactive and dynamic individual to lead the teams focused on delivering Council’s ICT functions. Listed five hours agoat Academy PhotographyThe Support role is responsible for the installation, training and support of software applications in schools. Listed four hours agoat Nova Group
We are Australia's largest privately owned & operated employer of permanent Defence & industry consultants, solving the problems that really matter.
- Flexible working conditions, purchased leave scheme, loyalty leave
- Up to $5000 annually for professional development (and study leave)
- "Great Place to Work", annual conference, Safari Suits!
Listed one day agoat The Original PC DoctorNot being paid what you're worth? Working extra hours and stuck on the same old boring wage? If you are technical and people like you then we may too! Listed seven days agoat SA Heart
We are recruiting for an IT Support Officer, whose approach aligns with our company values Integrity, Compassion, Collaboration & Excellence
- Be part of a growing, fun and fast-paced team
- Opportunities to learn and grow in this expanding private healthcare company
- Full time position
Listed two days agoat Department for Child Protection
You can make a difference to the lives of children and young people
- Eligibility: External Vacancy - Open to Everyone
- Status: Ongoing, Full Time Vacancy Available
- Remuneration: $92,784 - $98,143 per annum
Listed four days agoat Ozzie GeeksA technician with great customer service skills needed. Listed two days agoat Detmold GroupGreat opportunity to demonstrate your first line technical support skills and superior customer service in a global manufacturing business. Listed two days agoat TFE SolutionsUse your IT experience to create innovative EdTech solutions for schools and support the team internally. Listed eleven hours agoat South Australia Police
South Australia Police are currently seeking a Program Coordinator to join the Information Systems and Technology Service.
- Term vacancy for 24 months.
- Full time 1.0 FTE
- Rewarding environment
Listed two days agoat Hudson - Technology and Digital
Looking for IT Infrastructure Administrators and Generalists to supplement skill sets and technical requirements within the IT Department.
- CBD Location
- Permanent and Contract Positions
- Career Development and Growth
Listed four days agoat TicToc Online Pty Ltd
Join our scaling and supportive team in an organisation committed to culture. Your focus on improvement and customer will be highly valued.
- More than a service desk role
- A career stepping stone in a scaling business
- Work with new technologies
Listed one day agoat Health Partners
Exciting opportunity to progress your career in a fantastic work environment
- Full time CBD location
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Great team environment
Listed three hours agoat Nuago Pty Ltd
Looking to take your IT support career to the next level? • Stretch and grow your IT skills • Extraordinary workplace culture • Career opportunities
- Amazing workplace culture
- Fast growing company with unlimited opportunities
- Work with some of the best companies and recognised brands in the state
Listed eight days agoat GPA Engineering
As a result of continuous growth, GPA is looking for a motivated IT Support Officer to join out growing IT team!
- Career Development/progression with on the spot training
- Work closely with seasoned professionals with extensive experience
Listed three days agoat Greythorn ExperisAre you an energetic and enthusiastic professional looking to lead a team of technical experts and further develop your career in the MSP industry? Listed four days agoat Commuserv
We are currently seeking someone with at least 7 years' Australian experience as a Network Technician to join our high performing team in Adelaide.
- Easily accessible CBD location including parking and work vehicle
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity with an immediate start available
- Leading Role working with Cutting Edge Technology
Listed three days agoat Babcock Pty LtdJoin Babcock's growing IT team based in our Regional Head Office in Adelaide.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education