Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Haymarket NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Workiva Inc
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is critical to the success of Workiva in APAC! Join a company where you can make a true impact!
- Help build something great!
- Innovative and employee-centric company
- Great opportunity to grow!
This is a featured jobat MindArc
You will be responsible for working with your team to facilitate an amazing client experience for our Magento and Shopify clients on development work.
- Focus on company culture
- Working with Australia's leading retailers
- Opportunities for career growth and being part of a growing team
Listed one hour agoat InterlinkedThis role is for a Level 1 IT Support Officer to work full-time and remotely at Casimir Catholic College. Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserHands-on role at well-established and growing RTO! Opportunity to establish the position and make systems efficient and reliable. Listed four days agoat Hays Information TechnologyThis IT Support Officer job is working for a Not for Profit in the heart of Sydney CBD. Listed three days agoat Canon
Head of Cloud & Network Services! drive, maintain, building & develop vcloud & cloud metro environments as well as lead a team!
- Fast Growing Innovative Business!
- Latest Technology!
- On-going Career Development!
Listed six hours agoat Peoplebank Australia NSW
Sydney CBD Location
- Permanent Opportunity, Attractive Salary
- Sydney CBD location
- Work for a large MSP
Listed four days agoat Wilson Rice
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Desktop Support Technician to join their growing team.
- National IT organisation
- Opportunity for 6 month casual contract
- Immediate start
Listed ten hours agoat Calidus Group
Exciting new opportunity with a well established telecommunications company. Generate new business and manage several major accounts - OTE $180k+
- Newly created position - focusing on taking new technology solutions to market
- Friendly and supportive family culture offering flexibility and autonomy
- Scope for career progression into a leadership role
Listed four days agoat Department of EducationFull time ongoing appointment Location: Eveleigh (Redfern) Are you an IT help desk officer or technician that would like to work in a team that... Listed three hours agoat About Recruitment
Desktop Support Level 1 & 2 * Liaise with staff to executive level * Quick thinking communicator required * Immediate start *
- Global Financial Company
- Enthusiastic Team
Listed four days agoat Greythorn ExperisAgile Project Manager position based in Sydney. Delivering a number of concurrent technology based projects Listed three days agoat Whitecoat
We are currently recruiting an experienced Project Manager to plan and execute multiple concurrent projects to schedule.
- Become part of one of Australia's leading healthcare technology companies
- Friendly, collaborative and vibrant working environment
- Amazing game changing project
Listed three hours agoat Deputy.comYou will be the go-to resource for any technical questions regarding the Deputy Premium product and have a passion for customer service support. Listed four days agoat Plain English FoundationPlain English Foundation is looking for a skilled IT administrator to join our small but growing team in the Sydney CBD. Listed three days agoat IrwinSolutionsSearching for recent IT grad with strong communications, technical aptitude and excellent customer service with at least 1 yr work exp | Syd CBD | FT Listed three days agoat DXC Technology Australia Pty LTDThis role is responsible for managing all aspects of the Account Business Office for a portfolio of accounts within the Insurance industry. Listed four days agoat Climate CouncilThis is a new role and will support the community and fundraising team to improve our data handling across multiple digital platforms. Listed three days agoat en world Australia
Great opportunity to advance your career within a global business whilst working directly with the CIO on some high profile and exciting projects.
- Sydney CBD
- Financial Industry
- Interviewing now
Listed five days agoat TROOCOO
Newly-constituted, key position with this market leader currently undergoing significant technology transformation
- Financial Services - Brisbane CBD
- Direct report to Chief Technology Officer
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a new strategic operational model
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education