Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Mascot NSW 2020
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Housley Communications
Housley is looking for someone to directly assist our Sales resource in compiling proposals, quotes and provide great Customer Service to our clients.
- Customer Service and sales support role
- Excellent planning & prioritising skills supporting Inside Sales professional
- Maternity Leave position - full time, although we are a flexible workplace
This is a featured jobat Proforce
As the largest graduate consultancy, ProForce offers graduates exciting opportunities to fast-track their professional careers.
- Market leading companies
- Training provided throughout your first year
- Full-time permanent roles
Listed four days agoat Workforce International Pty LtdWe are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated IT Support Officer with 2+ years' experience to join our IT Team. Listed five days agoat Ambition Technology
Exciting opening for a Service Desk Analyst with 2+ years experience looking for a fun, collaborative work environment!
- Permanent position- long term career opportunities
- Alexandria location- 15 minute walk from Green Square station
- Vibrant and collaborative company culture
Listed one day agoat Australian Red Cross Blood Service - H/O12 month full time fixed term contract. Alexandria location right next to public transport. Project support to transplantation service. Salary Package Listed six days agoat CSIRO
Assist with the delivery of IT services to our clients and support systems that underpin scientific research.
- Be inspired every day! Provide IT services to our multi-disciplined staff
- Be yourself. Be respected. Be supported in an inclusive and diverse environment
- Help solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology
Listed one day agoat Transport for NSW
Exciting Career at Transport for NSW, be part of a significant government investment into NSW infrastructure, enjoy flexible working worklife balance
- Significant project directly improving lives of general public and community
- Work life balance via flexible/agile working
- Additional benefits including flex time, additional banked leave
Listed four days agoat Our Kloud
Our Kloud is a fast growing Cloud, IT, Data, Managed Services Provider and is seeking an experienced Level 2 IT Engineer to join our Sydney team.
- Fast Gowing Managed Services Group
- Immediate Start
- Working with Mid-Market and Enterprise Network Technologies
Listed fifteen days agoat Private Advertiser
Start 2019 off with a BANG and join Soul Origin in this Microsoft 365 focused role with personal development and scope for progression on offer!
- Are you ready to take the next step in your IT service delivery career?
- Are you a MS365 enthusiast with an excellent attitude and service skills?
- Apply today for this immediately available role at our Alexandria Head Office!
Listed seven days agoat GenesisCare
Join an organisation whose purpose is to create care experiences that get the best possible life outcomes.
- Excellent team culture where learning and development is promoted
- Fantastic modern office - onsite gym - short walk from Green Square Station
- Work for a growing dynamic organisation who are really making a difference
Listed six days agoat United VoiceThe National Office IT Desktop Support is responsible for the support and maintenance of desktop hardware and software and desktop support Listed seven days agoat KS Computer Technology Pty LtdThis is a full-time position of Computer Network and Systems Engineer where you will be planning, developing, testing and optimising network systems. Listed seven days agoat Finite IT Recruitment SolutionsA great opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator to join one of the largest government agencies in NSW. Listed twenty one hours agoat Sims Group LimitedSeeking a Business Applications Manager to develop, manage and provide leadership for the application team in support of the business operations. Listed eleven days agoat Transport for NSWPassenger Information and Control Systems Operator X2 • X2 Permanent full time o pportunities • Location: Alexandria • RC Grade 5... Listed six days agoat Hays Information Technology
Cyber Security Analyst Job, Alexandria location, permanent role, $100k - $120k, well known retail company
- Inner West Location
- Onsite and street parking
- Global well known organisation
Listed four days agoat WiseTech Global
You will play a key role in the technical design, implementation and continuous improvement of our people and remuneration systems and processes.
- ASX-listed $6billion mkt cap high growth technology company
- Be based at our Innovation Centre HQ here in Sydney
- Work in an industry leading culture with high levels of ownership and autonomy
Listed fourteen days agoat Genesis IT&T P/L
A global organisation with a progressive and supportive IT team is looking for a sociable and professional Service Desk Analyst to join their team.
- Growing Global Organisation
- Career Progression
- Flexible Working Conditions
Listed seven days agoat blueAPACHE
Seeking Senior Systems Admin to manage a portfolio of MSP clients. Multiple projects. Must have solid tech skills - Cloud, Office 365, Vitualisation.
- Opportunity to move into MSP
- Be the Trusted Technology Adviser for a portfolio of clients
- MSP - Cloud, Office 365, MS Exchange, Windows, AD
Listed fifteen days agoat Peak Solutions Pty LtdWe are looking for a confident, down-to-earth professional who is eager to work in a close-knit team. The role would provide IT Support and Helpdesk Listed seven days agoat FutureYou
Your prime responsibility is to take responsibility for the technical scope of projects with regards to data
- 100% project focused - Report into Implementation PMO
- Large internal IT department - Collaborative team environment
- Eveleigh Technology Park- New office space
Receive new jobs for this search by email