Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VIC
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat NoblyPOS
The Customer Support Executive will take ownership of all activities related to onboarding and supporting customers across APAC Region.
- Growing, fast-scaling company, get it at the ground floor!
- Genuine opportunities for career growth and development across the team
- Vibrant team and amazing CBD office location
This is a featured jobat Online Education Services
As a key member of the business, champion the continual enhancement of the OES Salesforce platform.
- Engaging & vibrant organisational culture
- Innovative technologies, quality learning & teaching platforms
- Aon Hewitt #1 Best Employer AU & NZ 2017
Listed one day agoat Randstad - TechnologiesPerm, Head of Technology (Cloud - Ideally in Azure ) - Operations Mgt in Shared Services type Domain. Strong Vision, Leadership and Comms. Listed eleven hours agoat Colin Biggers & PaisleyA fantastic opportunity for an IT Helpdesk Support Technician to join our Melbourne office. Listed fifteen hours agoat MEGTEarn while you learn. Gain a nationally recognised qualification in IT (Certificate III) and receive invaluable industry experience. Listed fifteen hours agoat Data#3 People SolutionsIn between jobs? Start today or tomorrow! Desktop Support Analyst urgently required close to Melbourne CBD. Listed three days agoat IBACGraduate opportunity for an energetic customer focused IT enthusiast to join our team. Listed four days agoat City of YarraYarra City Council is looking for a high performing Desktop Support Officer Listed four days agoat NH Architecture
Working closely with the IT Manager and external IT teams, resolving IT incidents and requests to support the NH Architecture staff and end users.
- Great Culture
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Competitive Salary
Listed seven hours agoat Robert Half TechnologyRobert Half is recruiting for a Systems Administrator to join an established Software Development Firm located in the inner suburbs. Listed eleven hours agoat Paxus
You will be responsible for providing professional and efficient support to all ICT Systems and employee’s.
- Non For Profit Organisation
- Immediate start
- Excellent culture, career progression
Listed five days agoat David Jones LimitedWe have a rare opportunity for a Network Administrator to join our IT Infrastructure team. Listed four days agoat Bendigo Kangan InstituteVETASSESS is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced professional to take on the role of Manager, Information/Communications Technology. Listed twelve hours agoat Telstra Super
12 month fixed term role available for an immediate start providing level 1 & 2 help desk support.
- 12 months fixed term
- CBD Location - close to public transport
Listed fifteen hours agoat Console
We're looking for a smart Software Engineer to work with a team to produce and deploy high quality software increments on a regular basis.
- A great CBD location with a fun and friendly culture and environment.
- AMAZING! Tech Stack with the ability to work on great projects
- Clear technology road map- Great opportunities, culture & leadership!
Listed five days agoat Green IT Talent Pty Ltd$260 - $280 per Day super inclusive. New short term contract to start week commencing 18th FEB - CBD location. Desk hardware deployment project. Listed fifteen hours agoat Kelly Services – MelbournePermanent role for an experienced Service Delivery Manager within the IT industry Listed three days agoat Intellect Information Technology
Implement change & process improvement initiatives. Lead a high performing team. Improve, develop & maintain a service delivery model for our clients
- Develop, deliver and manage solutions in a fast paced MSP environment
- Change Management & Process Improvement
- Team management & leadership
Listed ten hours agoat LIV Information Technology
Growing MSP offering the next step in your IT career that gives you a real work/life balance. Time to show your Leadership, Innovation and Vision
- Express your inner IT Geek in a varied and exciting role
- Generous conditions, including performance bonuses
- Great team culture in a central Port Melbourne location
Listed three days agoat Robert Half TechnologyWe are looking for an experienced Level 2 IT support person who can start immediately. Listed three days agoat eMarket Experts
We are seeking an experienced and results-oriented IT System Administrator/ Web Hosting Manager with a proven track record of success.
- Australia’s 50 Fastest-Growing IT company
- Great Culture, Fun & Dynamic Work Environment
- Permanent Role
Receive new jobs for this search by email