Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VIC
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Verified
A highly motivated customer service professional that can operate with minimum supervision. Excellent verbal & written communication skills a must.
- Full time position
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration package
This is a featured jobat Global CCS Institute
Utilise your proven technical and documentation skills to deliver key projects including server migration, SharePoint content re-structure, and more!
- Project based 3 month contract with January commencement
- Central location close to shops and transport
- Global organisation tackling climate change
Listed twelve hours agoat Zwift International Pty LtdTech Support/Help Desk consultants required for support with our clients and their customers. Listed two days agoat DXCMultiple CBD locations across Australia wide. Sydney/ Melbourne/ Perth/ Hobart/ Brisbane Listed two days agoat Frontline Health Melbourne
Bring a fresh approach, "can do" attitude & new ideas to the role. Build your desk in an achieving team culture.
- Use your sales acumen to negotiate with both clients & candidates
- Be a self starter - enjoy business development & relationship building
- Opportunity to build a desk and establish your reputation in the IT industry
Listed three days agoat St Michael's Grammar SchoolWe are looking for a proactive Helpdesk Technician to support the School Community using network services. Listed two days agoat Melbourne Grammar School
Melbourne Grammar School is seeking an IT Service Desk Support Technician to join the dedicated team in South Yarra.
- Highly supportive team environment
- Excellent employment conditions
- Inner city location close to public transport
Listed one day agoat Infosys limitedRelease coordinator, PMO specialist and a developer Listed one day agoat Infosys limited6+ years of relevant experience in database administration. Expert knowledge in oracle, MS SQL, MySQL databases. Listed one day agoat Infosys limitedSalesforce developer to implement a multi country roll out of SFDC CRM implementation for a large MNC Listed one day agoat Infosys limitedExperience in Elicitation and Solution Design on a variety of projects. Listed two days agoat EBSCO Australia
Great customer focused team; opportunity to develop further skills; no shift work; training provided.
- Great office and location 5 mins from East Richmond station
- Provide outstanding customer service
Listed one day agoat Infosys limited6+ years of relevant experience in Cyber Security domain. 3+ years of relavant experiance in Cyber Security practice. Listed two days agoat Infosys limitedWork on a variety of critical client engagements with some of Australia's largest and most successful Service Providers in Telecom sectors. Listed two days agoat PaxusSeeking Senior System Administrator with strong Office 365 experience / Skype for Business / Active Directory / IDAM
Listed two days agoat Paxus
!! CONTRACT !! An ASX listed client in Melbourne CBD are looking for a Windows 10 Engineer to start ASAP
- Initial 6 month contract with extension options
- ** Fresh start in 2019 **
- Melbourne CBD
Listed two days agoat Talentpool RecruitmentOur large enterprise client is searching for a Junior HR Systems Analyst for an immediate start, on an initial short term contract. Listed two days agoat Peoplebank Australia VIC
This short summary will only be displayed in the SEEK preview. It will not appear in the full job ad.
- Inital 9 month contract
- Operations & Finance experience
- Telecommunications Client
Listed three days agoat Urbis Pty Ltd
We're looking for an IT Support Technician who is a proactive self-starter, team player, lateral thinker & outstanding communicator
- Outstanding opportunity to build your career!
- Be part of a centralised Helpdesk Team
- Provide level 1 and 2 support to 650 users
Listed two days agoat IRESS Limited
We're looking for a Data Integration Analyst to join our Melbourne team.
- Build strong relationships with data providers
- One of AU's fastest growing FinTech’s. Doubled in size in the last 5 years.
- Extended Parental Leave, Charity Initiatives and Health Insurance
Listed one day agoat Seamless (Aust) Pty LtdOpenCities mission is to make local government effortless, by transforming how Cities inform, engage and serve their communities Listed one day agoat Robert Half TechnologyDeliver excellent customer experience in a IT Helpdesk Support role - troubleshooting network issues
Receive new jobs for this search by email