Information & Communication Technology Jobs in North Sydney NSW 2060Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Broughton & Associates Pty Ltd
Instantly recognised Global Technology Co; eCommerce - SoftwareAsAService. Leadership, Autonomy, GROWTH...
- Start NOW or March/April, to SUIT YOU....
- GROWTH Focussed, Global, Company
- STRATEGISE, Manage National Team, Execute + CLOSE Deals
This is a featured jobat 4mation Technologies
If you love software development, want to work on interesting projects, and learn and grow with a bunch of great people, read on!
- Wide range of technologies and industries to learn
- Fun and Friendly team- Lots of Team Activities & Staff Events
- Competitive $$$ and Benefits
Listed one day agoat Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd
Join us on this unique Semester Internship Program where you will be working part time whilst completing your study.
- Working 20 hours a week part-time whilst completing your study
- Bespoke internship program to build your IT skills and experience
- Hands-on role with dedicated coaching and development support
Listed two days agoat Hays Information Technology
Short term contract working for school based in Hills District $35 an hour and parking onsite WWCC required
- Good work/life balance
- Vibrant and friendly team culture
- Parking onstie
Listed one day agoat Hays Information Technology
Established Managed Services company, System Engineer, Sydney Metro clients, $85000 - $100000k base
- Sydney Metro location
- Client facing role
- Excellent company culture
Listed four hours agoat Progressive
Currently seeking a IT Systems Engineer to join a world leader in Medical Technology for a 12 month contract in Sydney CBD.
- IT Systems Engineer
- 12 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD
Listed three days agoat Catholic Archdiocese of SydneyThe Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney is seeking a suitable ICT Support Officer who will bring new skills and fresh ideas. Listed one day agoat Robert Half TechnologyLevel 2/3 IT Engineer role involving BAU & projects for various external clients inside this growing team. Paid certs & ongoing training available. Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Consulting Pty LtdThe primary responsibility of this role is to provide desktop, server & network support to various clients around Sydney..... Listed three days agoat Wilson Rice
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Desktop Support Technician to join their growing team.
- National IT organisation
- Ongoing casual contract
- Immediate start
Listed one day agoat Findex
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced IT Support Officer to join our Sydney Office. Start ASAP!!
- Professional and progressive IT Department
- Work for an innovative, driven and client-centric organisation
- Career pathway and development programme
Listed eight days agoat CHU Underwriting Agencies Pty Ltd
A rare opportunity for an aspiring IT professional to take the lead on our IT operations function and manage our internal and external relationships.
- Join a genuinely inclusive and supportive culture
- North Sydney Location - Close to Public Transport, Shops & Cafes
- Great benefits and opportunity for flexibility
Listed three days agoat AC3 Pty LimitedTake ownership of company Network & Systems. Mixture of Project & BAU. Onsite parking. Listed six hours agoat Private AdvertiserPassionate IT Service Delivery Manager needed to measure and continually improve IT service performance through Incident and Problem Management Listed seven days agoat China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd.
Currently we are looking for a minimum 4 years experiences IT Manager to join our Sydney branch.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading global bank Sydney Branch
- Being recognized as one of the premium banks in China
- Stunning CBD offices
Listed six hours agoat International Convention Centre Sydney
Join our highly skilled team of IT technicians who work on the day to day IT delivery to events across our award winning venue! Roster incl weekends
- Challenging and rewarding role - Exciting opportunity to make your own mark
- Unique opportunity to showcase your customer service skills
- Part Time Role - Rotating roster including weekends
Listed one day agoat TalenzaDesktop Support Engineer - CBD - $60k-$70k + Super Listed eleven hours agoat The Department of Customer ServiceTelco Authority need someone to coordinate the use of NSW Government radio frequency spectrum by NSW Government agencies. Great learning opportunity. Listed twelve hours agoat Hudson - Technology and Digital
Are you currently climbing the ladder as a Service Desk Analyst and looking for your next opportunity with room to grow further?
- Sydney CBD Location
- $35 - $40ph - 12 month contract with a view to go permanent
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
Listed three hours agoat Burst SMSThis is the perfect role for an experienced support technician who is looking to take the next step in their career development. Listed four days agoat EG GroupWe are looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join our new and exciting team based in North Sydney.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education