Information & Communication Technology Jobs in North West & Hills District Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
Helping staff with day to day computer/system challenges. Look after maintenance of heritage premises, handle meeting setups. CLOSING DATE: 9 JULY
- Suit extrovert who loves to help people
- Techy minded person who enjoys variety
- Good workplace culture with 40 staff
This is a featured jobat avolution
Provide consulting, implementation support and Pre-sales to clients and prospects in the APAC Region. Attend and support trade shows and conferences.
- Highly regarded Enterprise Software house, established as an industry leader.
- Based in Sydney HQ, with opportunities to travel overseas or within Australia.
- Smart, friendly team and collaborative, technically excellent culture.
Listed thirteen hours agoat Redblue recruitmentLevel 2 Help Desk role available in the Hills District - Start on Monday Listed two days agoat Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
AEMO has an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our office in Norwest, Sydney NSW to work across multiple project streams.
- Great opportunity to join Australia’s Energy Market Leader
- Challenging and dynamic project environment
- Fixed Term Contract role in Sydney - Norwest
Listed two days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Work for an instantly recognisable high-growth business based near Hornsby.
- Hands on IT Support Officer role supporting a broad range of technologies
- 6 month contract paying up to $35.00 per hour + superannuation
- Fun and friendly company culture based on staff training and mentoring.
Listed two days agoat AurecAn award winning Manager Services IT company that compensates you for upskilling yourself. Listed two days agoat Fusion Factory Pty LtdFusion Factory is now taking its Comestri platform to the world and we need the skills of a DevOps Engineer to join us on this exciting journey. Listed three days agoat Integrix Pty LtdJoin a boutique IT Solutions Provider to support customers remotely and on-site. Immediate start. Listed three days agoat HCM AustraliaBusiness Intelligence Savvy Tester ? Jump into this 3 month contract in North Rocks, testing a MS BI Sales/Finance reporting solution in SSAS/SSRS Listed three days agoat Woolworths GroupA fantastic opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst to lead and mentor a team of Analysts ensuring testing is carried in line with business objectives Listed six days agoat M&T ResourcesExcellent contract opportunity with the view to extend long term. Must have Juniper Experience. Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional IT Support Technician with experience in the MSP space. Listed six days agoat Honeywell Ltd
Exciting Sydney based role for Product Manager ideally with SaaS and/ or building/ controls experience.
- Exciting Product Management Role
- SaaS and/ or Building Controls experience preferred
- Global Market Leader
Listed six days agoat Greenstone Financial Services
Rare opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to define their career and implement initiatives within a variety of projects.
- Australia's largest insurance distributor nationwide
- Rare opportunity offering extensive project exposure
- Just a short walk to Norwest Metro
Listed eight days agoat Spark Recruitment
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Helpdesk Engineer to join a growing MSP. Must have car and drivers license. Must have strong Wintel skills.
- Strong Windows, AD, Exchange, Networking, O365
- Must have experience working onsite
- Must have car and drivers license
Listed eight days agoat Modis
Liaise with business and technology stakeholders for delivery of business requirements. Collaborate with Business stakeholders and the Project team.
- Liaise with business and technology stakeholders for delivery
- Collaborate with Business stakeholders and the Project team
- Produce business specifications so that IT can make changes to systems
Listed eight days agoat ModisManage projects within the program to time, budget and quality. Establish stakeholder management plan and communication framework. Listed eight days agoat The Hills Grammar SchoolSeeking a Level 1 ICT Technician to provide technical support and troubleshooting for all aspects of end user computer hardware, AV and software. Listed nine days agoat Private AdvertiserIT Support Engineer - Platinum Technology Listed nine days agoat Norwest RecruitmentGet your foot in the door of the IT industry Hills District location, 6-month contract with view to permanency, full employee benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education