Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney NSW
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat SUMS Group
This role will see you develop strong working relationships with our partners, assisting in the delivery of engagement programs for key customers.
- Develop experience in stakeholder engagement, communications and program mgt.
- Join a fun team of professionals delivering innovative sustainability projects
- Work close to home on Sydney's northern beaches
This is a featured jobat MEGTKickstart your career in IT— apply now for the Microsoft Traineeship Program! Undertake formal training & gain specialised industry experience. Listed ten hours agoat Proforce
Seeking an entry level position with a well established company? ProForce specialise in placing graduates into corporate roles to launch their careers
- No corporate experience required
- Training provided throughout your first year
- All roles have base salaries and are legitimate full-time, corporate positions
Listed twenty one hours agoat Private AdvertiserJoin this international team in a supportive and collaborative environment. Listed two days agoat UnisysUnisys Australia is seeking Service Desk Analysts with excellent customer service experience Listed one day agoat UnisysUnisys is looking to hire Computer Technicians for Sydney office. Dell and Lenovo certifications fully sponsored. Listed two days agoat Hungry Jack's Pty LtdExciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast paced environment in the QSR industry. Listed four hours agoat Epam Systems (Australia) PTY LTD
Web Applications Developer with Python and Front End Development Skills
- Python Developer with Frond End Skills
- CBD work Location
- working with cross cultural teams in multiple countries
Listed two days agoat Paxus
Manage technical incidents and service requests from customers while contributing to customer satisfaction for a major telco in the Sydney CBD.
- **Must be an Australian Citizen and already have Baseline Clearance**
- Various 12-hour shifts available
- $35 per hour inclusive of super
Listed one day agoat Precision Sourcing
An 6 month contract/ 12 month fixed term position based in the CBD which you will be able to grow your already strong data modelling skills.
- Working with an advanced data team.
- Fantastic team culture.
- Opportunity to make the role your own.
Listed two days agoat TL Consulting Group
Great opportunity for a passionate Computer Science Graduate to join a leading Professional Services Company in Sydney
- Innovative Solutions
- Long-Term career opportunity
- Top Tier Clients
Listed one day agoat Nippon Food Supplies Company Pty LtdIN HOUSE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR Excellent opportunity to join in Japanese food distributor in Sydney. Salary $50K-60K (negotiable) Listed two days agoat JLLWe’re currently looking for an organised and professional Team Coordinator to join our Property and Asset Management team! Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserCUTTING EDGE TECH & GREAT TEAM - START IN TECH SUPPORT AND MOVE INTO OTHER AREAS IN THE COMPANY! Listed five hours agoat Commonwealth Bank - Enterprise Services
Are you a Full Stack Developer / Engineer or a Technical Specialist with an extensive focus on Frontend skills (React and GraphQL)? We'd love to chat!
- You are working with new technologies to build excellent customer experiences
- We can build a wide range of products that are used by millions of our customer
- Together we continue to build on our technology and improve
Listed one day agoat Interactive Pty LtdIf you are a person who is as passionate as we are about delivering a world class service to our loyal customers, this role is for you. Listed two days agoat Action WorkforceOur client, the largest mobile phone manufacturer in the world, is seeking experienced and trained Mobile Phone Technicians to start ASAP!! Listed one day agoat Morgan ConsultingThis is a fantastic role with a Tier 1 Organization in the Sydney CBD for a IT Service Desk/Desktop Support Analyst. Listed one day agoat Xpand Group Pty LtdSeeking a Project Coordinator to join a leading Australian Telecommunications company, based in the Sydney CBD. Listed two days agoat Breville Pty Ltd
Are you a food thinker? Breville, the industry leader in small appliances, is currently seeking an experienced Technical Writer to join the team
- Work for an industry leader!
- Opportunity to develop a career in a global company
- Great team and fantastic benefits
Listed two days agoat SaxonsWe are looking for an experienced level 2 service desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance to our managed services customers. Listed two days agoat ELMO Software Limited
If you have experience in Customer Support working with, or implementing HR-Payroll information systems then this role may be for you.
- Fastest growing HRIS Technology SaaS provider in Australia
- Great career opportunities
- Join a fantastic team in awesome offices next to Town Hall Station (CBD)
Receive new jobs for this search by email