Brokerage, Risk Consulting Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Kennedy Reid
Seeking a motivated sales professional to step into a business development role at a rapidly growing insurance broker.
- Grow accounts focused in the real estate space
- Excellent bonus included on top of salary
- Working for a leading Insurance broker
Listed seven days agoat Intrust SuperIntrust Super, a mulit-award winning industry super fund, is seeking a dynamic and energetic Risk and Compliance Manager. Listed eighteen hours agoat The Andersen PartnershipNewly created opportunity to manage a growing portfolio as an Account Executive for this reputable organisation based on the fringe of the CBD. Listed four days agoat Willis Towers WatsonClient Consultants effectively manage and grow a portfolio of clients ensuring that their Health & Benefit (H&B) needs are met. Listed four days agoat Buxton Pratt Consulting Pty Ltd
Life/ Work Balance. Support Senior Brokers. Career Progression. Commercial Accounts. Ongoing training and development. Prefer GI Broking experience .
- Multiple Roles
- Great Career Opportunities
- 1 year + Broking experience considered
Listed seven days agoat Lawson Delaney
Change your broking career path: work for a global broker and provide systems support to 350 users of eGlobal across Australia and New Zealand.
- Leading global broker
- Impressive CBD offices
- Up to $80k + super
Listed six days agoat IAGSupport the Group in maintaining effective governance over its cloud usage. Listed sixteen hours agoat IAGAn exciting opportunity for a Risk & Assurance Specialist to join our creative and future-proofing Satellite team in Melbourne or Sydney. Listed seven days agoat Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd
Join a Global Insurance Organisation in this exciting Account Manager role in our Financial Institutions team
- Are you an experienced professional passionate about driving sales by coaching?
- Key relationship role with major accounts focus
- Attractive remuneration, bonus scheme and tools of trade provided
Listed seven days agoat Businessary
Work from home opportunity. 2-year fixed term contract. Love broking but don't love the sales? Know your systems stuff?
- Support national insurance broker network
- Suit AAE or AE looking to do something different
- National team that works from home
Listed four days agoat Buxton Pratt Consulting Pty Ltd
This company is seeking a Managing Principal to join their Melbourne operation. People Management and General Insurance Broking experience a must.
- Award Winning Brokerage
- Senior Position within the Organisation
- Confidentiality assured
Listed six days agoat Knightcorp
An exciting range of brand new insurance broking career opportunities available as a result of growth and continued success!
- Grow your career and make your mark in a fast-growing, progressive business
- Standout company culture - work alongside a warm, welcoming and vibrant team!
- Tonnes of employee benefits; new CBD office, bi-annual parties, massages & more!
Listed four days agoat B & K Consulting
Full ownership of life insurance product; Using data to understand what customers want and where changes can be made; Multiple stakeholder rels.
- Growing International Insurer
- Working with the Head of in defining the strategy
- 6 Month Contract - Competitive Salary
Listed nine days agoat WorkSafe VictoriaWorkSafe Victoria has entered an exciting period of transformation to better serve the community that we take pride in keeping safe. Listed seventeen days agoat Hays Insurance
Provide strategic direction and implement change within a growing brokerage through clear leadership
- Manage the operations of the business, devise a growth strategy
- Highly supportive and engaged Broking & Executive team.
- Competitive remuneration package including bonuses.
Listed four days agoat Insurance Recruitment Services
New Opportunities:- Senior Account Executives / Account Executives / Assistant Account Executives / Claims (3 days)/Junior Broker/Admin-Entry level
- Seniors & Account Executives (5) - up to $130+
- Commercial Brokers (3) up to $85K+ / Assistant A/E (3) up to $75K+
- Claims - Part time 3 days / Junior Broker/Admin - Entry Level Insurance
Listed eight days agoat SuncorpLead the planning and delivery of control testing programs in Insurance Listed eight days agoat Alexander GreyIdeal step role for a desk based broker wanting to expand their skillset and take on a varied book
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education