Legal Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat FB Rice
Excellent opportunity to join a top tier IP firm in the Sydney CBD. 12 months maternity leave cover with a potential for extension.
- 12 Months Maternity Leave Cover - Potential for extension
- Excellent opportunity to enhance your career working in a successful IP Firm
- Competitive Remuneration with an emphasis on a good work/life balance
This is a featured jobat Williams Winter
Full-time junior legal secretary, with 6 -12 months prior experience in a similar role, to join a well established law firm
- Receive mentoring by experienced legal PA's
- Hands on role - lots of client contact and file management
- Collegiate and supportive work environment
Listed two days agoat Gilchrist Connell
Start your career on exciting matters with industry giants, and have the opportunity to work across multiple Partners and areas of insurance.
- Fantastic early career opportunity
- Work with industry leading insurance clients
- High performing but supportive office dynamic
Listed two days agoat Peninsula HealthJoin a leading integrated person centred healthcare network | Paralegal and Legal Assistant | Limited Term Full Time | Legal Services Department Listed four days agoat Everingham SolomonsEveringham Solomons is a seeking an experienced legal admin, paralegal, law student or law graduate to assist in the Family Law Department. Listed six hours agoat people2peopleA national law firm are seeking a Paralegal to join their growing team Listed nine hours agoat EPTEC PTY LTDLaw graduate looking for Corporate role, position negotiable with experience Listed one day agoat VRLaw Pty Ltd
WORK HARD LEARN HAVE FUN Sydney CBD, legal practice, full time position. Defendant insurance practice. Check out our website www.vrlaw.com.au
- Progressive Firm | Employer of Choice
- Great Job - Great Location
- Excellent Career prospects
Listed six hours agoat icare
icare is currently seeking a Paralegal with a commercial mindset and a passion for social impact to join the icare team!
- A rare opportunity to develop and grow your skills
- Attractive remuneration
- 12-month contract
Listed one day agoat Legal Services CommissionThis opportunity is a part-time job share position (0.6 FTE – 3 days per week Wed/Thurs/Fri) based in our Whyalla office. Listed two days agoat Queensland Law GroupQld Law Group offers an opportunity for a Law graduate to join our Property and Commercial team based in the CBD. Listed one day agoat Peoplebank Australia ACT
Seeking an APS6 Litigation Officer to deliver legal and dispute resolution services.
- Federal Government Client | Flexible Work Arrangements
- APS 6 Non-Ongoing role for 18 months
- Baseline Clearance required
Listed four hours agoat T Lawyers
We are seeking a Graduate | Junior Solicitor to join our dedicated and energetic team in Inala, NSW.
- We are a busy and knowledge stimulating practice
- Join a supportive and close-knit legal family
- Leading law firm in the Vietnamese and Chinese ethnic community in Queensland
Listed thirty minutes agoat Fragomen AustraliaA great opportunity for a Paralegal to join our Melbourne practice. Listed six hours agoat people2peopleGlobal law firm seeking Litigation Paralegal to work closely with Partner Listed two hours agoat Aboriginal Legal Service of WA LimitedALSWA will provide a 24 hour seven day per week custody notification service (CNS) for all Aboriginal people detained in a police lock up in WA. Listed two days agoat MVPresenceMVP* is seeking to recruit a full time FOI Officer for contract work with one of our Commonwealth government clients in Adelaide. We'd ideally like... Listed thirty two minutes agoat Western PowerWestern Power builds, maintains and operates the electricity network in the south west corner of Western Australia, delivering an essential... Listed two days agoat Department of JusticeSuccessful applicants will be eligible for placement in available positions across the Registration and Marriage services teams Listed three hours agoat Aboriginal Legal Service of WA LimitedALSWA will provide a 24 hour seven day per week custody notification service (CNS) for all Aboriginal people detained in a police lock up in WA. Listed one hour agoat ACRWORLD
Reporting to the General Counsel, you will support the development of utility scale Solar PV projects.
- Leading developer of utility scale renewable energy projects
- Support the In House General Counsel
- Sydney CBD based opportunity
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers