Generalists - In-house Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search
Provide legal support to legal matters arising from regulator engagement which are litigious or contentious.
- In-House Legal Counsel - Junior, Mid and Senior Lawyers Required
- Strong Executive Leadership Team
- Insurance Backgrounds Preferred
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Denison Gas is a rapidly expanding Australian oil and gas exploration and production company.
- Part-time in-house Legal Counsel role
- Fast paced and growing company
- Working directly with senior stakeholders
Listed five days agoat Tassal Operations Pty Ltd
Are you looking for a GC role with a Proud Tasmanian company? Want to work with an amazing team? Apply now!
- Proud Tasmanian Business
- Industry leader in Aquaculture
- Looking for experienced and passionate General Counsel
Listed five days agoat Australian Digital Health Agency
Work with our General Counsel to deliver superior, timely and commercially focused legal services and value for the Agency.
- High profile national program
- Full-time or part-time opportunity
Listed eight days agoat The iQ Group Global
The primary purpose of this hands-on role is to provide advice on a range of business issues and develop pragmatic and commercially savvy solutions.
- What starts here, changes the world
- Proactive solutions-focused thinker who can understand commercial objectives
- Innovative company with brilliant minds and a vibrant culture
Listed eight days agoat Robert Walters Global leader in the mining industry is looking to expand their in-house team. Opportunity to progress in your career. Competitive salary package.
This is a Full Time joblocation: BrisbaneBrisbane$100k - $140k p.a. + Competitive Bonus Structureclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Generalists - In-houseGeneralists - In-house
Listed three days agoat Bankwest Group Services
Provide compliance guidance and direction to Bankwest business colleagues as they develop, market and enhance Bankwest’s banking products.
- You will assist in the leadership of the Compliance Advisory team
- You will provide detailed and strategic advice about compliance obligations
- In return, we promote flexibility to balance your work and home life
Listed one day agoat Peppercorn Recruitment
Senior Legal Counsel (contract) | Global Company | Asia Pacific Focus
Contact Ross Dakin at Peppercorn Recruitment on 07 3031 3625
- 6-12 month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent
- Brisbane based | Established legal team | Global Corporate
- Daily rate (up to $900 depending on experience)
Listed nine days agoat G2 Legal Pty Limited
This technology company is searching for a dynamic senior legal counsel to advise on a range of commercial, technology and regulatory matters
- Technology/ Government /Commercial focused role
- Collaborative, and energetic team environment
- Central location with competitive salary package
Listed two days agoat Burgess Paluch Legal RecruitmentHigh growth global brand business in the marketing technology market; part-time or remote working available; commercial contracts; data privacy; Listed four days agoat Taylor Root
A rare opportunity for a senior risk, compliance and legal professional to join an organisation that is undergoing an exciting transformation.
- Support the General Counsel across the legal, risk and compliance function
- Permanent full-time role
- Melbourne CBD
Listed three days agoat Mahlab
Rare permanent part-time role reporting directly to General Counsel – great workplace flexibility and successful growing business.
- 3 days/wk
- Direct report to General Counsel & Company Secretary
- Newly created role
Listed four days agoat Building Careers AustraliaAn opportunity has arisen for a Commercial/HR Lawyer to join our busy commercial team on a full-time basis as soon as possible. Listed eight days agoat Law Staff
Combine your technical legal skills and commercial acumen as part of a dynamic leadership team within a recognised institutional brand.
- Exclusive Brief to Law Staff with Dynamic Corporation
- In-House Counsel opportunity with Iconic brand
- Corporate M&A | Commercial Contracts
Listed one day agoat empire legalOur client is a government agency and they are looking to appoint an experienced legal practitioner to their legal team. Listed two days agoat DECATHLONLegal Counsel - Decathlon Australia Listed three days agoat Robert WaltersOpportunity to join a market leading company and lead the in-house legal function Listed one day agoat Mahlab
High quality in-house legal role best suited to a corporate lawyer 7+ pqe.
- Household name, trusted brands
- Diverse, high quality inhouse role
- Friendly, collegiate culture
Listed eight days agoat Carlyle Kingswood Global Pty Ltd
Rare opportunity to join a leading global tech co. that is in expansion & development mode. Establish a legal function. Variety of challenging work.
- Sole counsel for Australia. Member of a larger global legal function.
- Popular expanding innovative global Tech company.
- Melbourne CBD - Generous rem package & benefits - Flexible working arrangements.
Listed five days agoat Mahlab
Tired of private practice? This is a terrific opportunity for a junior lawyer to join an expanding and fast-paced global resources company.
- ASX listed resources company
- Permanent full-time position
- 1-4 years’ PQE
Listed eight days agoat MinterEllisonTier One Support; In-house Counsel; Flexible Work; General Corporate Commercial
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education