Legal Jobs in Surrey Hills VIC 3127Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Lewis Holdway
We are looking for a motivated and experienced debt recovery clerk to join our team. Meet KPI's with Tech savvy skills and excellent client service.
- Highly developed IT and client relationship skills
- Melbourne CBD
- Contract position with possibility for extension
This is a featured jobat Gordon Legal
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and dedicated Legal Assistant to join our Criminal & Family Law team based in our Melbourne office.
- Australia's newest full-service social justice law firm
- Passionate and supportive team environment
- Excellent working conditions
Listed ten days agoat AANDI LawyersWe are looking for a person to join our law firm (specialising in property damage arising from Motor Vehicle Collisions) Listed five days agoat Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced full-time Legal Counsel to join the team at our Camberwell Support Office.
- Join a high-performing and reputable ASX Listed company
- Be part of tight knit team within a collaborative culture
- Convenient Camberwell location
Listed thirteen days agoat Rennick & GaynorWills and Estates Solicitor (5 years PAE +) Listed thirteen days agoat Rennick & GaynorWills and Estates Solicitor (5 years PAE +) Listed two days agoat Michael Page Legal
Speak to Michael Page Legal exclusively regarding this role
- Newly created role
- Household name business
Listed six days agoat World VisionThe role ensures optimal business decisions are made with focus on our supporters, the best use of donor funds & achievement of organisational mission Listed three days agoat MovemberGreat in-house opportunity suitable for a 3-6 year post qualified lawyer wanting to be part of a global NFP that aims to save men's lives. Listed six days agoat World VisionThe role ensures optimal business decisions are made with focus on our supporters, the best use of donor funds & achievement of organisational mission Listed six days agoat World Vision The role ensures optimal business decisions are made with focus on our supporters, the best use of donor funds & achievement of organisational mission
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: Burwood EastBurwood EastAttractive Salary Packaging Availableclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Tax LawTax Law
Listed three days agoat VicRoads
Identify and manage legal risk and opportunity associated with Public Private Partnerships on major infrastructure projects across Melbourne.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous leave provisions
- Kew location
Listed two days agoat Victoria Legal Aid
Lead the day to day operational management of a team of legal staff who provide duty lawyer and case work services to clients.
- Full time ongoing position (part time applications will be considered)
- Salary commensurate with experience, range:$88,436-$110,543 (pro rata) + super
- Attractive employee benefits including salary packaging
Listed sixteen days agoat Clancy & Triado
Wills and Probate Clerk - Estate Planning
- Great location
- Friendly team
Listed sixteen days agoat Punthill Apartment Hotels
Rated #3 on TripAdvisor – Join us in this unique opportunity as we embark on a journey of fast-paced growth & development of our brands!
- Develop & grow yourself within our rapidly expanding company
- Work closely with the CEO in an independent role
- In-house full-time position with an Australian Hotel company
Listed twenty four days agoat Pelham Strata Lawyers Pty LtdGrowing boutique practice Fantastic Personal and Professional Development Manage your own files with help when you need it Listed ten days agoat Sharrock Pitman Legal Pty Ltd
We have a terrific role for a property lawyer to join our high performance team.
- Exciting position with lots of variety
- Significant clients and lots of client contact
- Good work/life balance
Listed four days agoat Engage Personnel
This growing standout law firm are looking for a Legal Secretary / Office Coordinator to step in and assist with Property, commercial and litigation.
- Legal Secretary position in Hawthorn Location!
- Work for a growing firm with an outstanding reputation!
- Call Naomi (03) 9077 7491 for additional information
Listed sixteen days agoat Team Executive ConsultantsHighly regarded firm in Armadale, close to trains, trams, parking 10 mins away, great environment, interesting work, full stocked fridge. Listed nineteen days agoat GlaxoSmithKline
Are you an accomplished administration professional looking for a flexible work opportunity in a environment that is both challenging and stimulating?
- 25 hours per week – flexibility available
- Opportunity to make an impact in this purpose-driven role
- Member of the Executive Admin Team
Listed twenty three days agoat Keogh & CoLitigation lawyer experienced in all Victorian Jurisdicta to contract to us for the provision of litigation services on as needed and fee share basis
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers