Event Management Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Motorcycling Australia
Media PR Officer responsible for all National media for events such as the Australian Superbike and Australian (ASBK) Off-Road Championships (AORC).
- Fast paced and exciting Media and PR world of National Motorcycle Competition
- Opportunity to develop your skills in a unique, high profile Media department
- Opportunity to travel Nationally representing the brand and the Sport
This is a featured jobat Paul Dickinson Consulting
Assist with managing the end to end delivery of a busy event schedule for FPA members. Great career start in events. A learning role.
- High profile professional financial services Association
- Administration and Coordination function - A learning role
- Supportive, friendly and fun work environment
Listed five days agoat Starlight Childrens Foundation
A role working to assist the National Events team at Starlight, helping foster positive relationships and provide support to major Starlight Events.
- Starlight is proud to have been awarded #16 in Best Places to Work Survey 2017
- Diverse and very dynamic environment
- Working in a close and very cohesive team
Listed seventeen hours agoat EmployUse your creative flair to manage & add value to a range of events and programs to support students and create a positive university experience. Listed one day agoat Grace Lutheran CollegeSeeking applicants who will contribute to our Christian ethos, responsible for end-to-end delivery of major College events across our two campuses. Listed two days agoat FCANSmall friendly team in the CBD is looking for a part time events, communications and membership services coordinator. Listed six days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for enthusiastic event assistants and event cleaning staff to represent Sidekicker at exciting events and festivals. Celebrate the new
- Fast paced, high achieving and fun work environment
- Gain experience at some of Canberra's top events and festivals
- Work at large events, concerts and stadiums
Listed one day agoat Ethos360
Seeking a motivated and fun professional with experience and interest in events/sponsorship
- Growing Business, diverse and challenging role
- Run events that support and promote the business
- FUN Culture!
Listed two days agoat National Portrait Gallery
This role is responsible for the day-to-day running of events in the Gallery and requires a self-starter to optimise the venue hire business.
- Exciting opportunity to join the award winning National Portrait Gallery
- APS Level 4
- Non-Ongoing opportunity to May 2019 (possibility of extension)
Listed nine days agoat Mr Wolf
Support the Entertainment & Marketing manager in executing the communications, marketing & events strategy across multiple platforms.
- Exciting fast paced dynamic industry
- Work with the best in the biz
- Forward thinking, progressive team & venue
Listed one day agoat Cox Purtell Staffing ServicesWe need a driven Events Coordinator to join a fun team for a 6-month fixed term contract based in the heart of the CBD. Listed one day agoat AMP Services Limited***Start the new year with an exciting new role. 12 month contract in AMP's Licensee Events team*** Listed one day agoat Turner & Townsend Pty LtdAs the Events & Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for the management of all major events across Australia and New Zealand. Listed two days agoat Macquarie UniversityAn exciting opportunity exists for a proactive and skilled Events Experience Coordinator to join a dynamic Team. Listed twenty nine days agoat Campus Living Villages
Primary responsibility for coordinating Resident Events and Activities at the Village.
- Join the leading provider of on-campus student accommodation in Australia.
- Be part of our brand new facility opening in February 2019.
- 2 x Part-time positions - 20hours/week
Listed four days agoat On The Ball PersonnelFabulous permanent opportunity to join a dynamic team as Events Coordinator | | Salary of $55K+ Super | Pyrmont Location | Immediate Start Listed two days agoat Melbourne Racing Club
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate Function & Events Executive to join our friendly and innovative team
- Mornington racecourse; with free onsite parking
- Innovative, exciting culture
- Long list of employee benefits
Listed twenty six days agoat Private AdvertiserOversee all crucial elements of operating a music event brand from planning and execution to media creation and brand strategy. Listed three days agoat Qudos Recruitment Pty Ltd
Be responsible for end-to-end coordination of events throughout Victoria including Showcases, Industry Forums and Industry Briefings. Some travel.
- Enjoy lots of variety with no two days being the same
- Run industry events that support and promote Victorian business
- Excellent salary on offer
Listed four days agoat SA Wine Industry AssociationCo-ordination and promotion of consumer wine courses, other wine related events, projects that support activities of a wine industry association. Listed four days agoat Mercy Community
Are you an experienced Marketing and Events Coordinator looking for a new opportunity?
- Supportive Team
- Competitive Remuneration
- Exciting Environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email