Full Time Event Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a highly motivated and energised person to join our fast-growing start-up dedicated to revolutionising care in Australia.
- Awesome Startup based in Sydney
- Great position for recent graduates
- Opportunity to revolutionise care in Australia
This is a featured jobat Care Pharmaceuticals
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Conference Manager to manage and drive our busy conference program across Australia.
- Autonomous and fast paced role
- Leading Healthcare Company
- Opportunity to further develop the role
Listed one day agoat Central Coast Council
Make an impact in a fun and dynamic team where you will manage a range of large scale community events and build strong community connections.
- Deliver first class Events and Festivals on the Central Coast
- Great job + great lifestyle on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW
- Full time permanent position + RDO
Listed six days agoat The University of QueenslandEvents Officer opportunity within QBI | total FTE package is from $74,031.21 to $ 82,679.97 | access public transport | on-site car parking options| Listed nine minutes agoat The Westport Club
Diverse and fun - expand your events career in this operational role with the opportunity to make it your own
- Beautiful events spaces popular with locals and visitors alike
- Autonomous role you can truly make your own
- Supportive, genuine and friendly team
Listed twenty one hours agoat Spitting Image Catering
Sales, function co-ordination & management; responsible for the successful organisation of Weddings & events from enquiry, through to event delivery
- Work with a great team of dedicated professionals in the Eastern Suburbs
- Family owned business with an outstanding reputation for Events Catering
- Permanent full time position Mon - Fri 9 till 5pm - Immediate start
Listed eight minutes agoat Private Advertiser
Bring your creative flair to this role. Some interstate travel required. Immediate Start
- CBD Location
- Autonomous Role
- Ongoing Learning and Development
Listed three hours agoat DreamworldDreamworld have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our team! Work in a world class, unique theme park environment! Listed twenty two hours agoat TMS TalentJoin a luxury wedding venue in the Northern Beaches as the Wedding Events Coordinator & help support the Event Sales Manager. Listed three days agoat Association ProfessionalsFull-time position for an enthusiastic assistant to work with our conference and education teams, delivering association events for our clients Listed six days agoat Gold Coast Football ClubAre you looking for a diverse yet challenging role? The GC SUNS Football Club is seeking a highly organised, passionate Event Manager. Listed twenty three hours agoat RACV
RACV is now seeking a motivated and organised Conference & Events Coordinator to join their friendly team on a permanent basis located in Creswick.
- RACV Goldfields Resort, Ballarat and Daylesford region.
- Permanent, full-time role – excellent employee benefits.
- The opportunity to grow your career with a reputable company.
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
The Lagoon Restaurant is looking for a passionate Events Coordinator to join our team
- Iconic Venue
- Full Time Ongoing Position
- Beautiful Beachside Location
Listed three days agoat City of Boroondara
Manage the event booking process from start to finish and provide one central customer contact across Council for bookings within Open Space.
- Full time position until June 2021
- Support the Sport & Events team in managing casual bookings in Open Space
- $75,111 - $87,132 plus super, plus RDO
Listed ten days agoat Mr. Miyagi
Mr. Miyagi is looking for an Events Manager to head up our emerging events company.
- Work for an expanding, dynamic company
- Ability to express your creativity
- Exciting future career opportunites
Listed two days agoat Quat Quatta
A position exists for an ambitious Event Coordinator to be part of a creative, enthusiastic professional team.
- Award winning venue
- Fun team environment
- Family owned business
Listed two days agoat Michael PageThis role is responsible for developing effective campaign plans and managing the budget associated with those campaigns Listed twenty two minutes agoat Women in Super Mother's Day ClassicMelbourne CBD, flexible working environment. Australia’s largest participation event on Mother’s Day. Be part of the Mother's Day Classic story . . . Listed nine days agoat BMT Tax Depreciation
Take ownership of events and relationship management for a dynamic and growing organisation.
- Deliver an exciting variety of corporate and social events
- Be part of a great team and culture
- A role to make your own!
Listed three days agoat Australian Radio Network Pty LimitedThe Edge Activations, Events and Street Team Manager delivers industry leading events and activations for our brands, and our clients.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education