Event Management Jobs in Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney NSW
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a highly motivated and energised person to join our fast-growing start-up dedicated to revolutionising care in Australia.
- Awesome Startup based in Sydney
- Great position for recent graduates
- Opportunity to revolutionise care in Australia
Listed one day agoat Decorative Events & Exhibitions
A great opportunity to join Sydney's premier event styling & custom business, we focus on delivering once in a lifetime experiences to our clients.
- High performing team environment
- Convenient Mascot Location
Listed three days agoat Beaumont PeopleEvents Coordinator - Agriculture/Farming. Leading membership body, supportive culture and excellent work environment, Sydney CBD, Interstate travel Listed two days agoat Beaumont PeopleManager - Events & Sponsorship. Work for a leading medical Not-for-Profit, Sydney CBD, excellent benefits, great culture, $90k+super+$10k bonus Listed four days agoat Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd
Exciting B2B events role within financial services
- Develop and execute our conference and events strategy
- Be part of a collaborative, passionate and diverse team
- Our vision is to enable everyone to live their best retirement
Listed fifteen days agoat Property Council of Australia
If you enjoy being busy, have an interest in events and above all, want to learn and be challenged, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Graduate opportunity
- Interstate and international travel opportunities
- Leading not-for-profit with strong impact to industry
Listed four days agoat Decorative Events & Exhibitions
DE&E is looking for a Stylist with extensive experience in the design, production and delivery of activation briefs. Is this you?
- Join Sydney's most trusted creative and experienced event services team
- Perfect location next to Mascot Station
- Develop your career amongst some of the industries best Stylists and Producers
Listed four days agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupA hands on Event management role in a Global Medical Device company offering part-time flexible working hours. Listed eight days agoat SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
Event Coordinator is responsible for coordinating Opera House stakeholder events to cultivate and leverage the Opera House’s key relationships.
- Be a part of the strategic vision for the Opera House
- Develop important relationships across the Events Management Industry
- iconic Australian Institution
Listed fifteen days agoat Carter Murray
A leading global lifestyle & entertainment group is now hiring for a proven Marketing Manager with a strong tourism and events background.
- Global lifestyle and entertainment group
- Food & wine events focus
- Up to $100-110K AUD + super + bonus
Listed fifteen days agoat GP Synergy
GP Synergy is seeking an experienced Events Coordinator to join our team.
- Full time position, Alexandria Office location
- Friendly and well supported working environment
- Competitive salary with salary packaging options available
Listed eleven days agoat JRM Hospitality
Join our client services team as the Event Coordinator & help to provide an industry leading customer service experience to all staff & visitors.
- Do you have a passion for events & customer service?
- Are you highly organized with excellent time management skills?
- Do you have experience in corporate hospitality or events?
Listed ten days agoat CAPA - Centre for AviationCAPA - Centre for Aviation is seeking an Event Coordinator to join the team based in the Sydney CBD. Listed ten days agoat Robert WaltersAmazing opportunity for a proven and diligent Events Manager to join a leading Education organisation in the heart of Sydney! Listed one day agoat The National Trust of Australia (NSW)
This role is responsible for developing and implementing a creative range of programs to celebrate the National Trust (NSW)’s 75th Anniversary
- High Profile NFP
- Exceptional opportunity to showcase talent
- Free parking on-site
Listed twelve days agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedDesign, deliver, creative high profile events, work closely with senior management, post event analysis Listed eight days agoat The Arc AgencyAre you a dynamic event professional with 1+ years of corporate event experience looking to manage and execute exciting ground breaking events? Listed five days agoat Amrop Carmichael Fisher (NSW)Appealing and rare opportunity to take on this Events Management position for a Global Leader in Management Consultancy Services. Listed fourteen days agoat Sharp & Carter Sales and Marketing
Amazing opportunity to make an impact with this Luxury Fashion Retailer and work across PR, events and marketing in a high performing team.
- Work locally as well as globally with this Boutique and Designer Fashion Company
- End to end management of all campaign photoshoots and events
- Immediate Start | South of Sydney CBD | $75-80k base + +
Listed twelve days agoat Espresso Communications
Do you have an eye for detail? This fun and diverse role will allow you the perfect work Life Balance!
- Great work life balance
- Exciting and interesting organisation
- Opportunity to learn and grow
Listed twelve days agoat Hire Aspirations
High profile role in recently restructured tertiary education institution.
- Large team to lead
- 300-350 events per year
- Huge variety of work
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers