Event Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Brisbane Girls Grammar School
The School is seeking an experienced Events Coordinator with creative flair and excellence in the management and delivery of quality events.
- One of Australia’s leading girls’ schools
- An exciting career opportunity
- Ongoing, full-time position
Listed three days agoat Bentley RecruitmentJoin a specialist accounting firm and put your event skills to the test. Coordinate events and provide exceptional support to a driven team Listed three days agoat RNA
This fantastic opportunity will see you work with key stakeholders to plan, organise and deliver competitions
- Be involved in Queensland’s largest event
- A diverse and challenging role
- Great employee benefits e.g. free car parking
Listed three days agoat Capital Recruit
Plan all conference, boardroom bookings and arrangements for assigned groups from point of contract to conference execution.
- Fulltime permanent position
- Experienced conference coordinator
- Working with your peers and clients to meet conference goals
Listed eighteen minutes agoat Coastal ProductionsAn exciting opportunity has become available within our team. We are looking for a dynamic events coordinator for an immediate start! Listed three days agoat Aggreko Generator Rentals
This is a fast-paced/hands on operational management role, that will require you to approach the position with an owner/operator mind-set.
- Global growing Energy solutions company
- Join our Australia Pacific team.
- A rewarding collaborative leadership role
Listed one hour agoat IBN CorporationAn exciting position where you get to create and shape the image and communications of the organisation as well as take the lead on exciting events. Listed thirteen minutes agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupBe part of managing meaningful and engaging educational events, make a difference by joining a company that identities innovative ideas for patients. Listed three days agoat Heffron Consulting
Events and communications management with executive support responsibilities
- Multi-award winning, industry leading business
- Opportunities for development
- Fantastic work environment and culture
Listed three days agoat The Grounds of Alexandria
The Grounds are looking for a Supervisor to join the Event Operations Team! Help introduce our new venues & create memorable events in 2020 & beyond!
- Create unique, memorable & outstanding guest experiences
- Huge growth plans for 2020!
- Collaborative, dynamic & balanced working environment!
Listed one hour agoat AAREThe Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE) is looking for an experienced events coordinator to organise their 2020 Annual Conference. Listed three days agoat Avant-Garde Camping CoAre you looking for an exciting oportunity to see the country side whilst executing events? Are you a superstar planner and organiser? Listed three days agoat Starkey Australia P/L
We currently have an opportunity for a proactive and detail orientated Events Coordinator to join our friendly and fun Marketing team.
- Manage events for our wholesale and retail business and the Starkey Foundation!
- We are revolutionising the industry so this is not your average events role!
- Strong company culture with opportunity, we hire for the long term
Listed two days agoat Beaumont PeopleEvents and Marketing Coordinator - Australian Institute of Project Management, NFP, $60k-$65k + super, 6-month contract with potential extension Listed three days agoat Michael Page
Join a market leader that is known for its exceptional culture and looking after its people.
- *Start Immediately in a 12-month contract
- *Become an integral part of a high functioning team
Listed three days agoat SMCT
Deliver a diverse range of events varying from large community events to bespoke events that help us connect with the Victorian community.
- Exposure to the organisational wide event strategy
- Multi award winning Not For Profit Organisation | 83% Net Promoter Score
- Collaborate with local & state community leaders delivering multicultural events
Listed two days agoat Proforce
A global events company specialising in corporate conferences is looking for a graduate wishing to kick-start their career in this industry.
- Attractive office location - Sydney CBD
- Training and mentorship provided
- Successful global conferencing & events company
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education