Event Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Innovatus Media
Expand your skills into Asia. Take the next step in your events management journey. Work alongside some of the industries best.
- Work on a variety of different event styles and briefs (no two the same!)
- Expand your skills into the APAC region.
- Work alongside one of Australia's fastest growing event agencies.
This is a featured jobat Taylor Street Advisory
Join a small, dynamic team delivering a diverse suite of professional corporate events, from boardroom dinners to major conferences.
- Energetic, professional and highly experienced team
- Focus on current affairs, social issues and domestic politics
- Launch your career in the conferencing industry
Listed two days agoat Beerwah HideawayTo inform and guide wedding clients through their wedding planning journey and help bring their dream wedding day vision to life at The Hideaway. Listed three days agoat National Wine CentreA rare opportunity is available to join the National Wine Centre of Australia. Listed two days agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedDevelop and implement the events calendar, managing end-to-end planning, logistics and implementations of events Listed twenty three hours agoat Airmaster Australia Pty Ltd
This newly created role will be responsible for designing, planning, promoting & delivering all aspects of Airmaster employee and clients events.
- Growing Business - Newly Developed Role
- Opportunity to travel
- Manage events for total business
Listed four days agoat International Convention Centre Sydney
We are looking for a Senior Event Manager yo play a vital role in the success of ICC Sydney's Event Planning Team.
- Work in one of the most exciting event venues in Sydney
- Showcase Sydney through its convention, exhibition and entertainment centre
- Must have a proven track record in delivering successful, first class events.
Listed eight days agoat Prince Alfred CollegeWe are seeking to appoint a part time Events and Venues Assistant to provide support to our busy Events team. Listed one day agoat AnsvarThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic organisation that is passionate about being the first choice for our customers. Listed four days agoat University of South Australia
Manage the staging of alumni, fundraising and corporate events and activities, including national and international events.
- Based in Advancement Services located at City West campus
- Full-time, fixed term contract until 30 October 2020
- Australia’s University of Enterprise
Listed one day agoat TasPorts
Seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic marketing and events professional to join our Corporate Affairs Team
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Launcestion or Hobart location
- Exciting opportunity to help grow our events and sponsorship programs
Listed four days agoat The University of Adelaide
Deliver, promote and oversee international recruitment events such as, onshore and offshore events, international open days and campus tours.
- Support delivery of the international marketing plan in Marketing & Recruitment
- Effectively coordinate, run and review events
- Fixed term, full time position available immediately for 18 months
Listed four days agoat Parramatta National Rugby League Club PTY LTD
Passionate about Events and Sport? A part time Events Administrator is required working for the Parramatta Eels!
- Part Time Events Administator
- Working for the Parramatta Eels
- Located in Kellyville in new facilities
Listed three days agoat gener8 eventsJoin our creative events team. Coordinate & deliver an exciting, diverse portfolio of conferences & events in a positive, flexible work environment. Listed three days agoat St John Ambulance WA
We are looking for a friendly, well organised and passionate Events Coordinator to join our busy team here at St John WA!
- Permanent, Full-Time Opportunity
- Play your part in St John WA's internal and external events
- Join our challenging and supportive team
Listed three days agoat On Q Recruitment Pty LtdExciting role for an experienced Event Manager to join a small, friendly team involved in holding some of the largest medical events across Australia. Listed ten days agoat AMP Services LimitedPlay a key role in the management, coordination and execution of events across the AMP’s financial advice network Listed four days agoat Michael PageThe primary function of this temporary role is to provide support and planning for the Symposium which is held on the first week of June. Listed three days agoat Henry ScheinHenry Schein is a solutions company with a strong history of success. Start your year with a new challenge and be part of something big! Listed two days agoat Amplify HR
Lead a small team to inspire, engage and deliver across marketing strategy, corporate communications, branding, sponsorships and events.
- Exceptional opportunity in film & screen industry
- Fantastic leadership role for a Communications specialist
- Conveniently located in Surry Hills
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education