Event Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Subiaco WA 6008,
- Wembley WA 6014,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- East Perth WA 6004,
- Acacia Ridge QLD 4110
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Portarlington VIC 3223,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Canberra ACT 2600,
- Cams Wharf NSW 2281,
- Fremantle WA 6160,
- Perth WA 6000,
- Southbank VIC 3006,
- Camperdown NSW 2050,
- Parkside SA 5063,
- Newcastle NSW 2300
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Green Building Council of Australia
Responsible for logistical aspects of our events and Continuing Professional Development program including courses and webinars.
- Supportive and inspiring workplace, we are certified as a Great Place to Work
- Australia’s leading authority on sustainable buildings and communities
- Complimentary personal training, yoga, mindfulness, fruit and healthy snacks
This is a featured jobat Barkly Regional Council
This position is to produce and communicate regular and informative correspondence to the varying stakeholders, plan and execute Council events
- Experience the real Outback
- Six weeks annual leave, Vehicle and Subsidised housing
- Training and development opportunities
Listed one day agoat Crown Perth
Working in conjunction with various business units you will develop and maintain a rolling 12 month events and activations calendar.
- Venue launches, festive celebrations, cocktail functions and more
- Opportunity to work with a professional events & entertainment team
- Staff benefits including free parking, free meals & complex wide discounts!
Listed three days agoat Planning Institute of AustraliaThe Planning Institute of Australia WA seeks a high-energy all rounder to develop and deliver its member events and professional development program. Listed three days agoat Telethon Speech and Hearing CentreJoin one of Perth's most unique venue hire facilities, where proceeds go towards our work in supporting children to speak, hear, connect and learn. Listed one day agoat Brass Music Specialists Pty LtdAre you a Dynamic Events Coordinator ready for a new challenge? Do you love a sense of autonomy when organising events? Do you have band or music exp? Listed five days agoat WA Labor
WA Labor is looking for someone to joins its Fundraising and Events Team!
- Work on exciting Fundraising and Events Projects
- Challenging and rewarding role
- Central East Perth Location
Listed one day agoat Rural Aid LtdIs responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating a high-quality program of events, launches and public relations functions to promote Rural Aid Listed five days agoat AMEX GBTThe Event Coordinator role focuses on the delivery of quality meeting planning and execution services for a variety of clients Listed two days agoat Qudos Recruitment Pty Ltd
Rare opportunity to play a significant role for not-for-profit organisation providing support for a large event and coordination of volunteers
- Iconic independent charity
- Support volunteer recruitment and engagement for upcoming event
- Temporary position – commencing early September to late December
Listed four days agoat Hays Marketing
NFP Member Organisation - Annual Conferences & Events - Attractive Staff Benefits - Part Time (0.8 FTE)
- NFP Organisation - City Based
- Part Time (0.8 FTE) Permanent Opportunity
- Rachael Murray I (02) 6112 7650
Listed five days agoat AMEX GBTThe Event Coordinator role focuses on the delivery of quality meeting planning and execution services for a variety of clients Listed one day agoat Raffertys by the LakeRaffertys Resort is a premium wedding location and looking for its next Wedding Coordinator Superstar. Listed eleven days agoat Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by RydgesIf you are organised and a passionate, service focused person we want you to join our impressive events team in Fremantle Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio of clients, responsible for delivering successful conferences across Australia. Listed two days agoat Boundary Bend Olives
Boundary Bend Limited (BBL) is searching for an experienced Events Manager to develop, coordinate & execute all events across the BBL portfolio.
- International Award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Design & deliver unique events in partnership with the marketing team
- Based in our brand-new modern Southbank office
Listed two days agoat Rockpool Dining Group
Reporting to the Director of Events you will be responsible for all aspects of new & existing business, building relationships & managing key accounts
- Join Australia's largest restaurant and entertainment group
- Stay, Learn & Grow with a company that promotes from within
- Competitive salary, incentives & discounts
Listed two days agoat Rydges CamperdownLooking for a Conference & Events Coordinator for a busy fringe CBD hotel. Listed eleven days agoat Recruit Smart
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Coordinator to join an active Association to manage and deliver their major SA Events.
- Deliver Major Adelaide Leisure Industry Events
- Full Time position - with Initial 2 Year Contract
- Immediate Start Available
Listed one day agoat Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
A rare opportunity to join us at the Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney in the events area of our Food & Beverage and Sales & Marketing operation.
- Heritage Listed Building
- Convenient Location in Sydney CBD
- Supportive team environment
Listed four days agoat City of Newcastle
City of Newcastle is looking for an exceptional Program Manager to manage the day-to-day operations and aspects of our City Events Program.
- Deliver exceptional outcomes for some of Newcastle’s biggest events.
- Permanent Full-time - 35 hours per week.
- Flexible working with optional 9-day fortnight.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education