Event Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mash Marketing Australia
We are staffing partner to the Experiential, Conference, Event & Retail sectors. We deliver memorable brand experiences through brilliant people.
- We're an entrepreneurial business, we grew by 23% last year
- We work with some of Australia's biggest brands in Australia's best playgrounds
- You'll develop rapidly, laugh a LOT and travel the region
This is a featured jobat W Events Arts and Culture
An excellent opportunity for a Marketing & Events Coordinator with passion, drive, and commitment to join our team & organisation. Immediate start.
- Fantastic career opportunity - Mandarin Speaking is essential
- Sydney CBD based
- Be part of small yet agile team
Listed four days agoat Melbourne & Olympic ParksAs an Event Administrator you will have the opportunity to work across different areas of event planning and administration. Read more... Listed nine days agoat The University Of MelbourneSeeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual for an exciting opportunity for the role of Events Officer. Listed nineteen hours agoat Georges River CouncilAre you an experienced events professional looking for the next step in your career? Listed twenty hours agoat Hays Marketing
Plan and deliver high profile events for a unique not-for-profit organisation!
- Convenient location
- Competitive day rate
- 6-12 month contract
Listed nineteen hours agoat Georges River CouncilDo you have what it takes to manage and deliver a high profile events portfolio? Listed two days agoat Gathering EventsJanuary 2020 start. Exciting and diverse events role. Events & hospitality experience essential. Listed three days agoat Michael PageI'm looking for an events manager with extensive experience managing end to end corporate events, to join a global financial institution. Listed seven days agoat The University of QueenslandExciting role within the Faculty Marketing and Events team that leads the coordination of high quality and strategy events Listed eight days agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedResponsible for supporting the events team with all event management activities with a key focus on flagship events Listed two days agoat The BackgroundEvent Manager to assist in the delivery of major festivals and retail activations. Listed seven days agoat CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Events delivery role in ACT, replacement role so need someone ASAP
- Deliver integrated member-based activities for members and provisional members
- Responsible for Event Delivery and Member Engagement
- Full-time, permanent role based in Canberra
Listed one day agoat AMEX GBTThe Event Coordinator role focuses on the delivery of quality meeting planning and execution services for a variety of clients Listed seven days agoat The University of QueenslandManage a High Performing Team. Enhance Engagement Opportunities. Foster Positive Stakeholder Relationships. Listed six days agoat Willett MarketingWillett Marketing is looking for a Brisbane based Event Producer, to join our team to assist in the delivery of key events during mid-2020. Listed seven days agoat Property Council of Australia
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated, passionate and creative individual who wants to take the first step in their events career.
- Event coordination from concept to delivery
- Make your mark in a fast-paced and challenging role
- Great opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic organisation
Listed seven days agoat University of Newcastle
Use your event management skills to make a mark on high profile strategic events. Starting Jan 2020.
- Newly created strategic role focused on a diverse range of corporate events
- Responsible for all University events that engage community
- Opportunity to work on high profile initiatives with senior stakeholders
Listed nineteen hours agoat Complete DJ Group Pty LtdJoin our team and help create amazing events with one of Perth's trusted event companies. Listed thirteen days agoat Lake Macquarie City Council
The exciting role will seek, lead and facilitate a program of diverse and creative events and festivals for Lake Macquarie City Council.
- Lead the team in over 280 community events
- Excellent work / life benefits and flexibility
- Excellent benefits including corporate fitness and nine day fortnight
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education