Event Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Port Macquarie NSW 2444,
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Perth WA 6000,
- Melbourne VIC 3000
- Lucas Heights NSW 2234,
- Pyrmont NSW 2009,
- Carlton VIC 3053,
- Townsville QLD 4810,
- Coogee NSW 2034,
- Petrie QLD 4502,
- Deakin ACT 2600,
- West Melbourne VIC 3003,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Coldstream VIC 3770,
- Hawthorn VIC 3122
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Red Bull Australia Pty Ltd
Bring to life Red Bull Marketing initiatives across Student Marketing, Sports and our Media Network in VIC&TAS!
- Are you a talented Field Marketeer looking for your dream role?
- Passionate about leading and coaching others to be their best?
- Join a company where you'll be valued, engaged and inspired!
This is a featured jobat Innovatus Media
Expand your skills into Asia. Take the next step in your events management journey. Work alongside some of the industries best.
- Work on a variety of different event styles and briefs (no two the same!)
- Expand your skills into the APAC region.
- Work alongside one of Australia's fastest growing event agencies.
Listed one day agoat The Westport Club
Working within our events team this autonomous role will enable you to showcase our product to the region and beyond.
- New events spaces overlooking the stunning Hastings River
- From conferences expos & business meetings to weddings & special birthdays
Listed five days agoat Netball SA
Provide assistance to the Events Manager in the planning and delivery of key events including Adelaide Thunderbirds Games
- Exciting opportunity to join and work with a peak sporting organisation
- Temporary Part time 0.4 FTE ( Feb to Sept 2020)
- Be a part of key events including, Adelaide Thunderbirds Games
Listed one day agoat Beaumont PeopleEvents Manager, MFAA, Professional Not-For-Profit, Sydney CBD, $70k-$80k + super, dynamic and Listed two days agoat Market City Operator Company
Engage with a range of market stakeholders to plan, manage and run events at our Sunday Markets.
- Exciting role to make your own
- Permanent Part Time (24 Hours per week)
- Based South of the River
Listed one day agoat Committee for Melbourne
This is a full-time, permanent role which will suit a motivated, enterprising self-starter with around 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy and proficient knowledge of software packages
- Strong people & administrative skills, personable, ‘can do’ attitude
Listed four days agoat Hays Marketing
Immediate start, short term contract for a Project Officer/Events Coordinator. Full time hours til 03/01/2020.
- Temp contract, immediate start
- Government sector, events & project support
- Full-time contract until 3rd Jan 2020
Listed three days agoat Port Macquarie-Hastings CouncilCouncil is seeking an Events Officer responsible for working with clients in the planning, quoting, ticketing, coordination and marketing of events. Listed one day agoat AINSE Ltd
The Administration and Events Officer takes a leading role in the coordination of AINSE events and provides administrative support as required.
- Stimulating work environment in the Sutherland Shire
- Opportunity to help shape the future of high-impact education programs
- Engage with universities and industry partners across Australia and New Zealand
Listed three days agoat NineAs part of the Food team, you will be working with the Event Manager and other Event Executives whose key areas of responsibility include planning Listed nine days agoat Melbourne Business School
Engage with a range of stakeholders to deliver significant and extraordinary events for our School's audiences.
- Prestigious internationally recognised Business School
- Full time position located in Carlton, Melbourne
- Excellent opportunity to make the role your own
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserFeel Good Events has an Events Team position available. Full time/part time/casual Listed twenty three hours agoat C!NC HotelsCreate promotions & festivals | Develop strategic partnerships Listed nine days agoat University of the Sunshine Coast
We are seeking someone to deliver excellent venue experiences and drive venue usage to an expanding new campus.
- Do you have event and venue management experience?
- Full-time position, fixed-term for two years
- Join our new USC Moreton Bay campus
Listed three days agoat Australasian College for Emergency MedicineThe key purpose of this part-time (0.6FTE) role is to project coordinate & deliver multiple events across Australia and New Zealand for our members. Listed three days agoat Australian Radio Network Pty Limited
Are you passionate about Event Management and want to work in Radio?
- Great benefits such as an extra week of Leave each year & Birthdays off!
- Fun culture with lots of Work Perks!
- Discounted parking and close to public transport
Listed six days agoat RNAResponsible for coordinating the commercial leasing on the RNA Showgrounds for the Ekka period Listed five days agoat MeletosThe iconic Stones of the Yarra Valley is seeking a vibrant and career minded Conference and Event Sales Manager to join their dynamic team. Listed nine days agoat Maple Event GroupLEONDA BY THE YARRA (HAWTHORN) - Immediate start date - Tuesday - Saturday working week -Working across all event types - Weddings, Corporate & Social
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education