Event Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat W Events Arts and Culture
An excellent opportunity for a Marketing & Events Coordinator with passion, drive, and commitment to join our team & organisation. Immediate start.
- Fantastic career opportunity - Mandarin Speaking is essential
- Sydney CBD based
- Be part of small yet agile team
This is a featured jobat Innovatus Media
Take on this role to develop your marketing skills in areas such as copywriting, audience profiling (market segmentation), digital marketing + more.
- Get hands-on experience in the world of event and technology marketing.
- Engage with executives and build your knowledge in business and technology.
- Join a collaborative and innovative team culture.
Listed three days agoat Melbourne & Olympic ParksAs an Event Administrator you will have the opportunity to work across different areas of event planning and administration. Read more... Listed eight days agoat The University Of MelbourneSeeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual for an exciting opportunity for the role of Events Officer. Listed twenty three hours agoat Gathering EventsJanuary 2020 start. Exciting and diverse events role. Events & hospitality experience essential. Listed two days agoat Michael PageI'm looking for an events manager with extensive experience managing end to end corporate events, to join a global financial institution. Listed six days agoat The University of QueenslandExciting role within the Faculty Marketing and Events team that leads the coordination of high quality and strategy events Listed seven days agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedResponsible for supporting the events team with all event management activities with a key focus on flagship events Listed twenty hours agoat The BackgroundEvent Manager to assist in the delivery of major festivals and retail activations. Listed six days agoat CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Events delivery role in ACT, replacement role so need someone ASAP
- Deliver integrated member-based activities for members and provisional members
- Responsible for Event Delivery and Member Engagement
- Full-time, permanent role based in Canberra
Listed eleven hours agoat AMEX GBTThe Event Coordinator role focuses on the delivery of quality meeting planning and execution services for a variety of clients Listed six days agoat The University of QueenslandManage a High Performing Team. Enhance Engagement Opportunities. Foster Positive Stakeholder Relationships. Listed five days agoat Willett MarketingWillett Marketing is looking for a Brisbane based Event Producer, to join our team to assist in the delivery of key events during mid-2020. Listed six days agoat Property Council of Australia
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated, passionate and creative individual who wants to take the first step in their events career.
- Event coordination from concept to delivery
- Make your mark in a fast-paced and challenging role
- Great opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic organisation
Listed six days agoat University of Newcastle
Use your event management skills to make a mark on high profile strategic events. Starting Jan 2020.
- Newly created strategic role focused on a diverse range of corporate events
- Responsible for all University events that engage community
- Opportunity to work on high profile initiatives with senior stakeholders
Listed twelve days agoat Lake Macquarie City Council
The exciting role will seek, lead and facilitate a program of diverse and creative events and festivals for Lake Macquarie City Council.
- Lead the team in over 280 community events
- Excellent work / life benefits and flexibility
- Excellent benefits including corporate fitness and nine day fortnight
Listed twenty hours agoat Australian Meat Industry CouncilUrgent - Events & Communications Officer for 3 month contract. Not-for-profit association looking for someone proactive to hit the ground running. Listed eight days agoat Geelong CatsWe are recruiting an Events Coordinator who will contribute to the success of our commercial department. Listed twenty three hours agoat Southport Sharks
An exciting opportunity exists for a Conference and Events Specialist to join our team and deliver exceptional member and guest event experiences.
- Multi-purpose Events Centre with capacity up to 1,000 guests
- Opportunity to grow professionally, personally & creatively
- Complimentary parking and fitness centre membership!
Listed eight days agoat Niche Consulting Group
Progressive association seeks an enthusiastic Administration & Events Coordinator to support the General Manager in member engagement.
- Progressive and supportive industry association
- Full time role with flexibility
- Interstate travel required
Listed two days agoat ALH Group - New Brighton HotelA great opportunity to join a great team in an exciting, hands on role in one of Manly's premier venues
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education