Event Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Barkly Regional Council
This position is to produce and communicate regular and informative correspondence to the varying stakeholders, plan and execute Council events
- Experience the real Outback
- Six weeks annual leave, Vehicle and Subsidised housing
- Training and development opportunities
This is a featured jobat Ord Valley Events Inc.
This unique opportunity would suit an individual who has experience in delivering successful events.
- Awesome opportunity located in the spectacular Kimberley region of WA.
- Immediate start.
- 12 month contract plus possible extension.
Listed seven hours agoat Crown Perth
Working in conjunction with various business units you will develop and maintain a rolling 12 month events and activations calendar.
- Venue launches, festive celebrations, cocktail functions and more
- Opportunity to work with a professional events & entertainment team
- Staff benefits including free parking, free meals & complex wide discounts!
Listed two days agoat Planning Institute of AustraliaThe Planning Institute of Australia WA seeks a high-energy all rounder to develop and deliver its member events and professional development program. Listed three hours agoat Brass Music Specialists Pty LtdAre you a Dynamic Events Coordinator ready for a new challenge? Do you love a sense of autonomy when organising events? Do you have band or music exp? Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio of clients, responsible for delivering successful conferences across Australia. Listed one day agoat Boundary Bend Olives
Boundary Bend Limited (BBL) is searching for an experienced Events Manager to develop, coordinate & execute all events across the BBL portfolio.
- International Award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Design & deliver unique events in partnership with the marketing team
- Based in our brand-new modern Southbank office
Listed three days agoat City of Newcastle
City of Newcastle is looking for an exceptional Program Manager to manage the day-to-day operations and aspects of our City Events Program.
- Deliver exceptional outcomes for some of Newcastle’s biggest events.
- Permanent Full-time - 35 hours per week.
- Flexible working with optional 9-day fortnight.
Listed nine days agoat University of South Australia
Manage the staging of alumni, fundraising and corporate events and activities, including national and international events.
- Based in Advancement Services located at City West campus
- Full-time, twelve (12) month fixed term contract
- Australia’s University of Enterprise
Listed eight days agoat CPA Australia
Drive State based events calendar in line with member and divisional expectations in this end to end leadership role.
- Lead a small team to deliver a calendar of events across WA and NT
- Own the end to end event management process
- Perth CBD Location
Listed eight hours agoat Diabetes VictoriaPart-time (8 day fortnight), parental leave position to October 2020 managing events with a Consumer focus. Listed two days agoat Michael Page
Looking to interview ASAP, this is a very rare opportunity.
- Leading global organisation
- Exceptional growth oppurtunities - interstate and international Travel
Listed one day agoat i-Pharm Consulting Australia Pty LtdOur client is a leading Medical Device company with a strong presence in Australia. An Events Specialist is required to support education events. Listed four days agoat Tourism Australia
The position will manage Tourism Australia's industry events as required, based on the TA event calendar.
- Dynamic Organistion
- Great Employee Benefits
- CBD Location
Listed ten days agoat Logan City CouncilOur Sports, Leisure & Facilities branch are looking for an Events Acquisition & Program Coordinator to bring a new range of Programs & Events to Logan Listed four days agoat Authentic Education
Key team member needed to help organize & manage personal development and business events. Must love learning, travelling, systems and people!
- Exciting Role Managing & Travelling To 50+ Education Events In Australia & NZ
- Make A Difference With Meaningful, Fun Work With Mentoring And Autonomy Given
- Positive Work Environment With BRW Fast 100 Company. 7 Staff In Sydney CBD
Listed two days agoat Arts Centre MelbourneTake ownership of the flourishing Sunday Market and showcase your event management skills. Listed seven days agoat Bendigo StadiumRegional Australia’s #1 Sporting and Entertainment venue are looking for an experienced Head of Events to join the leadership team! Listed four days agoat Mars Recruitment
An exciting opportunity to join a high performing team, initially on a contract basis but with a high chance of becoming a permanent role.
- Immediate start
- Asset Management
- Great team and working environment
Listed three days agoat Psych Master ClassAn intellectually stimulating and diverse role focusing on Business Psychology trainings to leaders and business owners. Listed four days agoat Mars Recruitment
Development and delivery of events for a leading Asset Manager. Join an inclusive and progressive digitally savvy team on a permanent basis.
- Leading Asset Manager
- CBD Location
- Own event planning and delivery
Listed two days agoat Australian Turf ClubAustralian Turf Club is looking for a suitably qualified Events Manager to be a part of the excitement of Sydney Thoroughbred Racing.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education