Marketing & Communications Jobs in Adelaide Airport SA 5950Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Geoff Kwitko
MiniJumbuk is hiring a full-time digital marketing manager ($80K to $110K + super) to support ecommerce, google ads, seo, email, and social media.
- Flexibility and freedom to work from home or from our Adelaide office
- Extremely generous salary and a fun, warm, friendly company staff culture
- Take an already successful & respected online brand to the next level
This is a featured jobat Natralus Australia
For the Creative Marketer who has the desire then the excitement for achieving success in building consumer beauty brands
- Are you an experienced Marketing Specialist looking for more?
- Help shape the future of a dynamic Australian skincare brand
- Lead transformational change and growth agenda
Listed nine days agoat Guide Dogs SA/NT
Develop, implement and monitor online and offline marketing activities across multiple channels to raise brand profile and awareness
- Values driven organisation, fun & supportive team environment
- Adelaide Airport precinct location
- 6 month part-time contract (0.5 FTE)
Listed two days agoat Work Visa LawyersAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic in house Digital Marketer with strong written communication skills to join us. Listed seventeen days agoat RAAManage, direct and lead the Insurance marketing for RAA! Join a high performing and collaborative team of marketing professionals! Listed nine days agoat RAADo you have an interest in developing products that have a meaningful impact on members? Listed three days agoat Wallis Cinemas
Head Office position near Adelaide CBD. Be part of the marketing team and help drive the brand forward.
- Iconic SA Brand - Family Owned
- Multiple Entertainment & Hospitality Venues
- Position based at Richmond
Listed six days agoat Sweat Pty Ltd
Execute SWEAT's social media strategy and be responsible for social media activities across a range of platforms with a global audience.
- Join a business focussed on being a globally recognised career-defining employer
- Execute social media activity with an audience reach of over 40million globally!
- Work on industry-leading brands, including Kayla Itsines
Listed two days agoat Solitaire Automotive
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a pivotal position within the marketing team with a focus on events and social media management.
- Full time, permanent position
- Innovative and passionate team
- Unique corporate offices, Hawthorn location
Listed eleven days agoat Edge Property & Real Estate Recruitment
Hone your craft in this role with variety! Ongoing permanent part-time role based in the CBD in dynamic retail management.
- Work closely with and learn from a highly experienced Marketing Manager
- Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursdays 9am-2.30pm
- Variety and a fast pace will mean no two days are the same!
Listed five days agoat 1834 Hospitality
Are you highly organised with a flair for Marketing and a passion for Social Media? We want you for this exciting role in hospitality & tourism!
- Broad, entry level Marketing & Sales Role
- Focus on Social Media, creativity and strong administration skills
- Interesting, diverse and marketing focused role
Listed nine days agoat KPM Motorsport
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing coordinator and automotive enthusiast to join our team at KPM Motorsport.
- Exciting role in a leading performance automotive company
- Work on a variety of challenging and rewarding projects
- Permanent full time role / Competitive salary
Listed nine days agoat Still AwareGraphic Design and Social Media Coordinator Not For Profit Stillbirth Prevention Charity 2 days a week Based in Adelaide CBD Listed five days agoat 1834 Hospitality
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for our Hotel and Group Digital environment with a focus on commercial returns and guest experience.
- A growing company working in hospitality/tourism
- Implementing new technologies across a broad network
- Strong culture with office in Norwood
Listed twenty three days agoat Jackson Wine Estate Australia
Highly successful winery seeking smart and motivated Marketing and Communications professional.
- Luxury International Wine Brands
- Innovative and Dynamic Team
- Opportunity for Growth
Listed two days agoat IEDMThe Site Admin Assistant is a great position for a student to contribute to a fast paced and exciting major event project. Listed nineteen days agoat Peregrine CorporationWe have an excellent opportunity for a driven and passionate Retail Marketing Coordinator to join our National Marketing Team Listed three days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Purpose driven organisation that advocates women's rights and gender equality. Lead a large team. CBD location.
- Purpose driven organisation championing women's rights.
- Lead communications, advocacy, membership and corporate partnerships.
- Reporting to the CEO. Member of the Executive team.
Listed fourteen days agoat Electorate Office of Senator Stirling Griff
Develop and implement communication strategies for the Senator. Utilise your design and production skills in social media, video and print.
- Develop & implement communication strategy
- Manage all web, social media, newsletter and print content
- Utilise you’re design and production skills
Listed nine days agoat Department for Environment and Water
The Engagement Coordinator Securing Our Coasts will plan and deliver community engagement for the Securing Our Coasts project in metropolitan Adelaide
- Join a team securing the future of Adelaide’s beaches
- Deliver community engagement for a major government initiative
- Contract to 30 June 2023
Listed two days agoat Relationships Australia South Australia
Work within a specialist Communication and Development team to deliver communication projects and realise philanthropic goals.
- Full-time (76 fortnightly hours) fixed term contract ending 25 January 2021
- $70,000 to $75,000 per annum + Super + Salary Packaging
- Located in Adelaide CBD
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education