Marketing & Communications Jobs in Kingsford NSW 2032Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Gunnebo Australia
Use your creativity and exceptional communications skills to manage the production and collation of bid documentation
- Become part of a great team culture
- Join a global company focused on growth
- Turn your ideas into reality
This is a featured jobat Key Pharmaceuticals
Australian owned consumer healthcare company | Attractive Remuneration Package | Friendly work environment
- 3 month fixed term contract - potential for extension
- Hands on role in a dynamic and growing company
- Macquarie Park location with onsite parking
Listed five days agoat Sony Music Australia
At Sony Music Australia, we are currently looking for someone who lives and breathes Urban Music to join our team in Sydney for 12 months!
- 12 month internship reporting to the VP of Urban Music
- Incredible opportunity to support a number of domestic and international artists
- Accelerate your career within the music industry
Listed six days agoat Charles Parsons
The position provides marketing support to the business to keep Charles Parsons relevant to our customers and appealing to new customers.
- Market leaders in product diversity and innovation
- Dynamic team environment
- Competitive remuneration
Listed four days agoat Bespoke CareersLove architecture and design? Have a way with words and a passion for marketing? Help to raise the profile of this award-winning studio. P/T role Listed six days agoat Performax HR Pty Ltd
Your new role will encompass marketing and brand support, with a focus on copywriting and social media
- Be part of an exciting growth story
- Flexible and supportive team environment
- Great team and great fun assured
Listed seven hours agoat ID Collective
As iD continues to EVOLVE and AMPLIFY we have an opportunity within our Sydney team to recruit a creative and socially on-point Content Producer.
- Work with Global brands
- Create content & tell stories through Social Media
- Work with a supportive fun team
Listed one day agoat ViAGO International
Be part of our smart and fun team in a rapidly growing productivity consulting company, and help us grow even faster!
- Creating and managing email, social, and online marketing campaigns
- Managing the flow of opportunities through all sales pipeline stages
- Recommending continuous improvement to the sales process
Listed six days agoat Gate 7 Pty Ltd
Award-winning tourism marketing agency, Gate 7, has an exciting new opportunity for an entry-level PR Coordinator to join its creative travel PR team.
- Work in the travel industry with amazing destinations
- Progressive and fun-loving environment
- Award winning marketing agency
Listed eleven days agoat Matt BlattWe are searching for a Marketing Coordinator helping bring to life our fun, quirky and entrepreneurial brand! Listed seven days agoat LX Group
We are looking for a someone to drive our marketing programs in a leading product and service based IoT company.
- Be part of a dynamic and growing company.
- Broad range of responsibilities.
- Chance to make a new role your own, in a market leading company.
Listed four hours agoat Department of EducationFull time ongoing appointment. Location: Oxford Street, Darlinghurst. We are seeking an experienced manager to drive strategic... Listed seven hours agoat National Rugby League Limited
Take your game to the next level at NRL.COM
- Permanent Position
- Australian Technology Park - Eveleigh
- Great Team Environment
Listed one hour agoat Coach Store Australia Pty Limited
Looking for a passionate E-comm specialist to join our dedicated Marketing team, to help grow our Coach, Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman presence!
- Come join our Optimistic, Innovative and Inclusive Tapestry family!
- Grow your career, working alongside our vibrant and dedicated team
- Surround yourself with iconic retail products - plus great employee discounts!
Listed one day agoat Envirobank RecyclingJoin a growing business that is committed to our Environment where you can develop your Marketing and Digital Skills! Listed four days agoat News Corp Australia
Deliver a best in class customer loyalty and rewards program (Vogue VIP) that drives acquisition of new subscribers and engages existing subscribers.
- Rare marketing role
- Work for Australia's leading womens brand
- Attractive remuneration and company benefits
Listed eight days agoat CGC Recruitment
Growing, upbeat and quirky Design and Construct organisation. Trendy offices based in Rosebery. Career progression opportunities within Marketing.
- Trendy and upbeat offices in Rosebery with parking available on site.
- Career progression opportunities within
- Fantastic Management team who have built a collective and support work culture
Listed twelve days agoat University of New South WalesStrong stakeholder management background - Contribute your expertise in corporate communications and media Listed six hours agoat Commonwealth Bank - Wealth Management
As our Manager, Marketing Quality & Control – Risk Reduction you’ll support Marketing business’ risk portfolio within our Retail Banking portfolio.
- Drive risk management activities in Group Marketing.
- 12 month opportunity to impact and drive results.
- Role where no two days will ever be the same.
Listed thirteen days agoat Australian Podiatry Association•Sydney based, close proximity to Central Station •Part of a vibrant marketing team •Maternity leave position to March 2020 •Part Time (0.8 FTE) Listed five days agoat Teachers Health Fund
Make this role your own & enjoy a newly created role where you will partner with our key stakeholders to operationalise and promote our CSR programmes
- Flexible working hours
- A rewarding role where you can help make a difference
- Fantastic central location in Surry Hills
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers